• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10367 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 288 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 20:04 GMT
#521
On January 20 2016 05:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 04:59 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2016 04:53 Superbia wrote:
Like he doesn't do it on purpose regardless.

I don't know about that, when I've played scum with SL he was like super clever about mechanics and how to handle blues / fakeclaims. Another example is the thing he's getting nominated at best play for. I think SL being doubtful about mechanics is a town tell.

that was my idea jesus. Getting sl to shoot me that is.

hahaha that's the second time today I gave credit to SL for something someone else did =D
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 19 2016 20:28 GMT
#522
On January 20 2016 04:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 04:25 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2016 03:35 sicklucker wrote:
I have never dumb telled as a mafia...

Superbia why did you say dumbtelling is not town indicative for SL here ?
On January 20 2016 02:39 Superbia wrote:
On January 20 2016 02:37 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2016 02:36 sicklucker wrote:
On January 20 2016 02:34 Keirathi wrote:
SL:

Picking the same numbers doesn't mean you're a VT. It just means your picking order gets moved down the list. Also, there aren't even any fucking VTs in this game, wtf.


if you pick a role thats already been picked you become vt. its not my first rodeo

No read the OP again
Probably means you're town (=


I think you're town but this is incorrect.



Damdred same question concernening this post ?
On January 20 2016 02:47 Damdred wrote:
Its half and half for SL dumbtells are a thing though.



Played with the guy quite a bit and just.. feels like it. Tried to substantiate the claim after he said he only dumbtells as town and couldn't find a straight up dumbtell as mafia from his filters but couldn't really find one (though to be honest I only took 5m and only looked at the mafia game I was in as well). Still will hold to this point though. I feel like SL is more of a drifting player regardless of his alignment. Like he will only read specific parts of the game. So I don't think him dumbtelling is a towntell per say.


your correct in that I would not have read the op as either alignment. im not sure what my "dumbtell" is this game but if it was the vt one then thats non alignment realated because thats usually how its fucking done in every pvp game i ever player...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 19 2016 20:30 GMT
#523
On January 20 2016 05:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 04:59 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2016 04:53 Superbia wrote:
Like he doesn't do it on purpose regardless.

I don't know about that, when I've played scum with SL he was like super clever about mechanics and how to handle blues / fakeclaims. Another example is the thing he's getting nominated at best play for. I think SL being doubtful about mechanics is a town tell.

that was my idea jesus. Getting sl to shoot me that is.


it acualy was both are idea if i recall cringe. like i brought it asking you about it up and you said "absolutely"
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 19 2016 20:31 GMT
#524
On January 20 2016 05:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 05:03 Palmar wrote:
On January 20 2016 04:59 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2016 04:53 Superbia wrote:
Like he doesn't do it on purpose regardless.

I don't know about that, when I've played scum with SL he was like super clever about mechanics and how to handle blues / fakeclaims. Another example is the thing he's getting nominated at best play for. I think SL being doubtful about mechanics is a town tell.

that was my idea jesus. Getting sl to shoot me that is.


it acualy was both are idea if i recall cringe. like i brought it asking you about it up and you said "absolutely"

I'm taking all the credit.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 19 2016 20:33 GMT
#525
I still cant believe those idiots thought it was likely there was 2 viggies in that game...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 19 2016 20:35 GMT
#526
On January 20 2016 05:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 05:30 sicklucker wrote:
On January 20 2016 05:03 Palmar wrote:
On January 20 2016 04:59 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2016 04:53 Superbia wrote:
Like he doesn't do it on purpose regardless.

I don't know about that, when I've played scum with SL he was like super clever about mechanics and how to handle blues / fakeclaims. Another example is the thing he's getting nominated at best play for. I think SL being doubtful about mechanics is a town tell.

that was my idea jesus. Getting sl to shoot me that is.


it acualy was both are idea if i recall cringe. like i brought it asking you about it up and you said "absolutely"

I'm taking all the credit.


ok your dead to me I at least brought up the idea of using the orb on a team mate or pretending I did. Acualy I just remembered. My idea was acualy to use it on a town and fake a red check on you if I didnt get the 1/3 chance to kp. But then you came out and said something like well you may as well just use it on because you will get even more credit if you die.

So I say it was both are ideas because my original idea was to fake a red check on you which is basically the same thing
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 19 2016 21:00 GMT
#527
I picked 9,6 before I went to bed I guess I should change since damdy picked 9?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 19 2016 21:04 GMT
#528
Are you reading damdred town?
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 19 2016 21:04 GMT
#529
I'm not reading much at all tbh until i get to work in a couple hours
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 19 2016 21:05 GMT
#530
Then why you budging son.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 19 2016 21:08 GMT
#531
Wait a sec you're alive wtf? I didn't even tread the name what's up superbia!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 19 2016 21:09 GMT
#532
Changing that subject like nobody's business. nmu? Now tell me wuzzup with FF bowing down to some fewl.
Minimal effort.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 19 2016 21:14 GMT
#533
Because ff knows how to get his bread buttered right baby
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 19 2016 21:18 GMT
#534
i didn't even change it yet but i do enjoy buttered bread
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 19 2016 21:24 GMT
#535
What do you feel your chances are this game FF?
Minimal effort.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 19 2016 21:25 GMT
#536
I sabotaged a mafia's picks so im going to be at the bottom of the pick order fyi
I come in for the scraps
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 19 2016 21:28 GMT
#537
i haven't read any of the roles but i read the summary post so pretty good
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 19 2016 21:29 GMT
#538
Mind sharing the knowledge VA? Or do you want to keep it a secret for now?

Also any reads so far FF? What do you think about my alignment?
Minimal effort.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 21:33 GMT
#539
Damdred why do you townread TT ?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 19 2016 21:39 GMT
#540
so far i have read the summary post because i saw palmar(i think) mention it. Makes me like kitaman for doing work

I also saw that sl was tallying numbers so i went to his filter and looked at the latest one. SL would do it as scum i think so nai

I assume you guys have posted more than what's on this page but i haven't read it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 117
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23741
Calm 5957
Rain 2132
Bisu 1221
FanTaSy 838
Jaedong 454
Horang2 442
Rush 366
Soma 340
BeSt 251
[ Show more ]
Stork 228
Zeus 219
Mini 156
Light 119
Larva 110
Mong 90
Hyun 85
Barracks 84
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 67
ZerO 66
910 66
Free 48
ToSsGirL 36
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 14
Terrorterran 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1395
olofmeister1077
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns56026
singsing1802
B2W.Neo543
dupreeh380
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV142
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.