• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:18
CEST 04:18
KST 11:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9776 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 288 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 19:25 GMT
#501
And Damdred can you explain your TT townread.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 19 2016 19:25 GMT
#502
Tic, could I convince you to have us both pick another number?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 19:26 GMT
#503
TT:
On January 19 2016 22:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 09:43 Tictock wrote:
I could see mafia claiming to go for dreamflower though, it's an obviusly pro-town role and might give them some easy cred. For whatever reason I believe Super is seriously going for it though, which is a risky move for mafia.

Mafia never picks dreamflower, as they are assured to die sooner or later if they do. Anybody who picks dreamflower:
- is 100% town
- has strong steel balls.
Knowing this, how is claiming to go for a role then picking another is "easy cred" ?

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 19 2016 19:26 GMT
#504
Rels I understand that you got misslycnhed a million times in a row lately but if you continue this I am just going to have to shoot you for trying too hard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 19 2016 19:27 GMT
#505
Hopefully you flip town so I can get some mad mafia kred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 19:28 GMT
#506
On January 20 2016 04:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels I understand that you got misslycnhed a million times in a row lately but if you continue this I am just going to have to shoot you for trying too hard.

STFU
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 19 2016 19:33 GMT
#507
On January 20 2016 04:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 04:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels I understand that you got misslycnhed a million times in a row lately but if you continue this I am just going to have to shoot you for trying too hard.

STFU

Hey, don't be mad. It's not my fault you get lynched in literally every game I played with you D1 or D2. hahaha. Imagine how surprised I was when I saw you got votes for most improved townie.

I was like:

"huh, does this guy got lynched N0 when he started or something?"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 19 2016 19:35 GMT
#508
does = did

goddamn engrish
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 19:36 GMT
#509
On January 20 2016 04:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 04:28 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2016 04:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels I understand that you got misslycnhed a million times in a row lately but if you continue this I am just going to have to shoot you for trying too hard.

STFU

Hey, don't be mad. It's not my fault you get lynched in literally every game I played with you D1 or D2. hahaha. Imagine how surprised I was when I saw you got votes for most improved townie.

I was like:

"huh, does this guy got lynched N0 when he started or something?"

Yeah
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 19:37 GMT
#510
Posted too soon

You're the main force behind 66% of those mislynches p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 19:38 GMT
#511
Maybe it's unfair to call you out for the outlaw's one
Life is unfair
But the other one was sooo bad, I even called out the entire team and was voting scum p:
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 19 2016 19:45 GMT
#512
Rels I already talked a little about that, and tbh I don't think it matters. Pretty sure we both TR Super.

I think it's something mafia might so, you don't. Fine.

This is why I don't always flesh out my early reads btw, kus then people just nitpick at them.
I can take that responsibility.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 19 2016 19:46 GMT
#513
@Tic:

On January 20 2016 04:25 Cephiro wrote:
Tic, could I convince you to have us both pick another number?

Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 19 2016 19:50 GMT
#514
On January 20 2016 04:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 03:35 sicklucker wrote:
I have never dumb telled as a mafia...

Superbia why did you say dumbtelling is not town indicative for SL here ?
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 02:39 Superbia wrote:
On January 20 2016 02:37 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2016 02:36 sicklucker wrote:
On January 20 2016 02:34 Keirathi wrote:
SL:

Picking the same numbers doesn't mean you're a VT. It just means your picking order gets moved down the list. Also, there aren't even any fucking VTs in this game, wtf.


if you pick a role thats already been picked you become vt. its not my first rodeo

No read the OP again
Probably means you're town (=


I think you're town but this is incorrect.



Damdred same question concernening this post ?
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 02:47 Damdred wrote:
Its half and half for SL dumbtells are a thing though.



Played with the guy quite a bit and just.. feels like it. Tried to substantiate the claim after he said he only dumbtells as town and couldn't find a straight up dumbtell as mafia from his filters but couldn't really find one (though to be honest I only took 5m and only looked at the mafia game I was in as well). Still will hold to this point though. I feel like SL is more of a drifting player regardless of his alignment. Like he will only read specific parts of the game. So I don't think him dumbtelling is a towntell per say.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 19 2016 19:53 GMT
#515
Like he doesn't do it on purpose regardless.
Minimal effort.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 19:56 GMT
#516
On January 20 2016 04:45 Tictock wrote:
Rels I already talked a little about that, and tbh I don't think it matters. Pretty sure we both TR Super.

I think it's something mafia might so, you don't. Fine.

This is why I don't always flesh out my early reads btw, kus then people just nitpick at them.

Do you still think your reasonning was valid ?
If yes, can you explain it ? Why did you think a scum pretending to pick dreamflower was going to get town points ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2016 19:59 GMT
#517
On January 20 2016 04:53 Superbia wrote:
Like he doesn't do it on purpose regardless.

I don't know about that, when I've played scum with SL he was like super clever about mechanics and how to handle blues / fakeclaims. Another example is the thing he's getting nominated at best play for. I think SL being doubtful about mechanics is a town tell.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 19 2016 20:01 GMT
#518
On January 20 2016 03:42 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 19:51 Palmar wrote:
tl;dr I want a friend, who wants to be my friend? (a friend is required to be available for the next few hours).


What was the point here, considering 7 hours passed and nothing came of it?

well I did get sicklucker.

I was hoping to do a back and forth a bit, throw around some reads etc, but turns out I was more interested in mechanics and had less time than I thought I'd have.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 19 2016 20:02 GMT
#519
Reason geript is probably town is something about the tone in his "onegu is trolling the wrong way" post. I can't really explain it, but it feels like he believes that what he says there is true.

It's not a strong read by all means, but I don't really need strong reads for now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 19 2016 20:03 GMT
#520
On January 20 2016 04:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 04:53 Superbia wrote:
Like he doesn't do it on purpose regardless.

I don't know about that, when I've played scum with SL he was like super clever about mechanics and how to handle blues / fakeclaims. Another example is the thing he's getting nominated at best play for. I think SL being doubtful about mechanics is a town tell.

that was my idea jesus. Getting sl to shoot me that is.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings132
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 77
PiLiPiLi 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1993
Bale 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever535
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift4408
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 542
C9.Mang0368
WinterStarcraft163
ViBE161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick929
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• poizon28 32
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1144
• Shiphtur16
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.