• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7472 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 00:21 GMT
#611
On January 20 2016 09:08 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 08:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On January 20 2016 08:55 disformation wrote:
If anyone of you folks ninjaed my numbers I am going to be mildly upset.



Seeing as you are directly behind me... you really did that did you?
Care to enlighten me as to why?

nah I never changed from 9, 6
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 00:57 GMT
#680
On January 20 2016 09:35 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 09:28 Palmar wrote:
On January 20 2016 09:15 sicklucker wrote:
1. Keirathi 1
2. Superbia 2
3. ObiWanShinobi 5
4. Rels 7
5. Palmar 10
6. geript 17?
7. Breshke20

Everyone else overlapped lol and i got last somehow...
8. Koshi
9. Cephiro
10. kitaman27
11. Vivax
12. Tictock
13. disformation
14. Fecalfeast
15. Damdred
16. AlotSomuch
17. VayneAuthority
18. The Shining
19. Onegu
20. Sicklucker
21. Copcake
22. GlowingBear


The following players need to be assigned roles due to alignment:

ceph
vivax
disfo
fecal
alot
vayne
shining
glowingbear


I like this list a lot. I think you can remove FF though. Not entirely sure yet.

mnehh I don't know how much I trust you thinking you can read me that easily still
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 01:51 GMT
#734
can you at least assign me something cool?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 01:58 GMT
#738
I actually agree with SL's interpretation of the shining's pick
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 02:41 GMT
#761
not sure I like disform call it a toneread for now until I do some filter stuff
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 02:45 GMT
#766
If we're being honest here I want a gun of some kind
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 03:25 GMT
#785
what numbers did you pick copcake
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 03:36 GMT
#796
On January 20 2016 12:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 09:43 Tictock wrote:
On January 19 2016 09:30 disformation wrote:
On January 19 2016 09:08 Tictock wrote:
Yay I think I have 2 town reads.

and we haven't even started the game proper

FYI I'm probably never saying what I pick. It may or may not be a number I throw out, and I'm not above tanking somebody's spot just kus.

Reads? Care to share who/why?


Thinking Koshi and Superbia town.

Kinda based on meta as well as their mindset.

I could see mafia claiming to go for dreamflower though, it's an obviusly pro-town role and might give them some easy cred. For whatever reason I believe Super is seriously going for it though, which is a risky move for mafia.


Lmao funny that my two mafia reads so far well one thinks my other mafia read is town.

Would agree that sup is town so far.

Why do you read koshi mafia?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 03:41 GMT
#798
I didn't think his filter was touny I said it was like something at a fancy restaurant. Tastes fine but the portion is so small it's not even worth paying for.

I guess I was a little baked and assumed everyone would get it but I meant his filter was a small portion of things that look nice but have no substance. Like damdred normally makes a towncircle so he made a townlist but it was hardly backed up at all. He joked around with me because he knows I like joking around but when I said I wasn't moving he just said his numbers had sentimental value and that he didn't care if I took them. That's not what I was looking for so I called his bluff.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 03:41 GMT
#799
I think it's too early to really give hard scum/town reads right now but it makes me lean scum on you shining
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 07:22 GMT
#878
On January 20 2016 12:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
I think it's too early to really give hard scum/town reads right now but it makes me lean scum on you shining


Even after my response to him about why I wouldn't compromise or change? Or did you not read that?

which post exactly?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 20:22 GMT
#1141
aw palmar watson doesn't have a gun
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 20:27 GMT
#1153
I won't be able to really catch up until i get to work in an hour and a half was there anything I was asked in the 200+ posts I skimmed?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 20:30 GMT
#1161
On January 21 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 05:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
I won't be able to really catch up until i get to work in an hour and a half was there anything I was asked in the 200+ posts I skimmed?


Fecalfeast: Not a strong read in any way, but I actually liked his posting better than a lot of the other people that have been relatively inactive. I want him to take Dr Watson.


you were suggested to take this role. im not sure if no one else said there taking it it would be nice if your read the thread.

On January 21 2016 05:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
aw palmar watson doesn't have a gun



read that one and I'll read it at work
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:18 GMT
#1217
On January 21 2016 06:38 Breshke wrote:
Ff are you going to follow the plan?


yes
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:19 GMT
#1220
oh wait can I be gambler he gets a gun right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:23 GMT
#1227
I'm picking watson
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:25 GMT
#1229
oh i see why he asked me now clever
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:27 GMT
#1232
oh well if alotsomuch isn't gambling then I want to gamble
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 20 2016 22:28 GMT
#1236
lol what i was told you picked it bresh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings205
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft441
RuFF_SC2 194
ViBE108
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3446
GuemChi 1083
Terrorterran 86
910 70
Bale 31
NaDa 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever450
Counter-Strike
taco 635
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1054
Other Games
summit1g8361
JimRising 610
C9.Mang0313
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• EnkiAlexander 55
• Hupsaiya 50
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo794
• Stunt247
Other Games
• Shiphtur534
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 38m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.