• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:42 GMT
#2604
I hope it. I so hope it.

pls Jeebus

pls

pls
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:44 GMT
#2609
On December 30 2015 08:43 Tictock wrote:
Saying miller was stupid, but I'm blue not red so stuff it.

Lynch me if you need to, but Onegu is 100% mafia.

Your only correct play was to claim dt. You failed.
But sure. try to get another blue claim out of town.

They probably are that retarded to counterclaim jk or gunsmith
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:47 GMT
#2615
pls claim gunsmith.
I want to counterclaim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:48 GMT
#2618
We fucking lynched Rels over this guy. FUCK me. I AM A FUCKING MORON.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:50 GMT
#2626
On December 30 2015 08:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:49 Tictock wrote:
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.


This is even more hilarious because gunsmiths are 2 shot.

he meant cuz the rb.

seriously.

the level of braindamage in this thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:52 GMT
#2631
I hope he is the gunsmith. I really do.
And that he just should have waited on the real DT to claim.

Because as gunsmith Onegu would always have lied and there would be a real DT
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:53 GMT
#2634
No

I hope Onegu is VT fakeclaiming
I hope TT is actual gunsmith
and that the real DT is going to claim soon.



PLEASE.

PLEASE

PLEASE GOD.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:55 GMT
#2638
On December 30 2015 08:54 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:51 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 08:49 Tictock wrote:
Fine I'm gunsmith.

I hate claims.

Lynch me to prove it I can't pass out anymore guns after this either way.


"I gave a gun to ritoky because..."

finish the claim if you're gonna do it.


Was pretty sure you were town but weren't likely to die.

Somehow i doubt anyone likes my reasoning.

JUST STOP POSTING. YOU ARE A GUNSMITH WHO DIDN4T WAIT ON THE REAL DT TO COUNTERCLAIM A REDCHECK YOU KNOW IS IMPOSSIBLE.


WHY DO YOU BOTHER TO TYPE WORDS?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:57 GMT
#2642
On December 30 2015 08:56 sicklucker wrote:
are guns not roleblockable? why would two people claim them if they are. would tt really give a gun to hf? that makes 0 sense

you are mafia btw. I knew it when we mindmelded. it makes sense.



Yeah
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:57 GMT
#2644
Well. I knew it after the fact there was no fallout.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:58 GMT
#2646
On December 30 2015 08:57 ritoky wrote:
i thought they were immediately usable and claimed it; prob should have conferred with the mod in hindsight as it is only night usable.

Vivax please tell me you are going for brain surgeon?

You would make so much money.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:59 GMT
#2649
On December 30 2015 08:58 sicklucker wrote:
ah? its very important you swine. can you not block guns? you should be able too. Also we dont lynch tt without a counterclaim

moron.

Like.

literally.

moron.


It is the DT who should counterclaim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:59 GMT
#2650
Like.

at some point it isn't an insult anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:01 GMT
#2655
On December 30 2015 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 09:00 sicklucker wrote:
"If a gunsmith has his power roleblocked, he DOES get his power back."
but i asume that means the shot does not go through


Gunsmiths don't shoot, people that get guns do and those guns can't be rb'd

says who?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:02 GMT
#2658
hahahahahahahahahahaha
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:03 GMT
#2662
nice try holyflare. I like you.
It doesn't buy you any town points though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:06 GMT
#2666
I am actually 100% on sicklucker being mafia now.
the mindmeld thing was superodd. Normally it would mean he is town but I felt oddness.


The hf thing about hf voting tt because hf knew tt needed 2 votes. but after that sicklucker didn't persue hf or tt.

Might even be
hf/tt/sicklucker
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:06 GMT
#2667
sicklucker was way too outraged for that. full on tmi in a game he is not invested in.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:07 GMT
#2669
On December 29 2015 08:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
Nah HF was trying to save the lynch I goofed and made it so that it wasn't saved.

Now if TT is town a lot of the people who switched vs people who just said fuck it and stayed is interesting.


but if he was trying ot save iy why did he wait untill 10 seconds before deadline ot do it when the tiebreaker matters?

he didnt vote tt untill it was like 9-7 or 8-6 or something. he literally held out untill his vote didnt matter its hard to time but I wouldnt put him past it

On December 29 2015 08:15 sicklucker wrote:
im acualy so sure hf/tt are both mafia the way hf voted. GB WAS RIGHT


way too much tmi.

Maybe not.

Hmmmm

I ll think about it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:08 GMT
#2671
No nvm. It doesn't make sense. maybe it is something brilliant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 511
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 79
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1679
Shuttle 673
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 30
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 629
420jenkins472
Counter-Strike
fl0m4049
Fnx 648
kRYSTAL_15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4102
Liquid`Hasu529
Other Games
summit1g3171
Liquid`RaSZi1944
FrodaN970
B2W.Neo462
ToD159
C9.Mang0143
TKL 93
UpATreeSC87
RotterdaM73
QueenE71
Mew2King32
JuggernautJason13
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
WardiTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur1376
• imaqtpie799
• WagamamaTV322
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 22m
Patches Events
20h 22m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.