• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8595 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:41 GMT
#1941
On December 29 2015 07:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


How on earth are you still going on about this, you posted your concerns about me being mafia which I have fully addressed and eliminated, what more is there to call me mafia for? You have my perfect thought process outlined right there for you in the thread. This is getting stale and just increases the likelihood of you being actually mafia.


HF I really don't see how you've deconstructed the arguments I wrote. But I can see that if Tictock is town, my argument is moot.

But I can't believe someone who scum reads Tictock isn't at least wary you could be scum.


Where can you not see? You think I've blindly been pushing people for no reason, I outline all the reasons I pushed those people which lines up nicely with a new revelation of information (Vivax revealing he is JK), it's a perfect thought process that eliminates your case entirely and I know that TT is gonna flip mafia and you're just setting it up to push me for it, you've been angling at this for hours.


HAHAHAHA so YOU know that Tictock IS going to flip Mafia but I am setting this up to prove my theory

ROFL


I know it because you telegraph it really obviously but nice way to twist my theory into me being mafia again.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:43 GMT
#1949
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
I just got back is it worth reading anything that I missed?


not particularly, tt posted some semblance of a read post last page which I didn't hate the start of but then disliked the rest

it just looks like he's read the first 10 pages of the game and has no new info until the last 3 or 4 pages of the game imo
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:44 GMT
#1951
On December 29 2015 07:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


100% scum

You're bad.


nah I agree with 50% of damdred's post
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1964
On December 29 2015 07:45 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
I just got back is it worth reading anything that I missed?


not particularly, tt posted some semblance of a read post last page which I didn't hate the start of but then disliked the rest

it just looks like he's read the first 10 pages of the game and has no new info until the last 3 or 4 pages of the game imo


Fuck you for your assumptions about my reading.

Like you and rayn both are just asshats doing that.


I don't see how that is not a reasonable assumption, N E S S hasn't posted for a very long time and all his interactions were right at the start of the game, all the rest are just feelings that don't seem to be based on anything so I can't conclude that you have a good reason for them.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:49 GMT
#1973
On December 29 2015 07:46 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 05:46 Vivax wrote:
Im going to like the kush - TS exchange, kush might actually find points that point to TS being mafia
But he's still voting for Alakaslam this whole time, without talking about him, without ever trying to move the lynch.

This is not an attempt to solve the game. This is not actually caring about the game, or trying to find the best lynch.


Trfel I see you voting off wagon and not really attempting to do anything with TT, why is that? I don't think you've really gone into a TT thought process much at all other than mentioning he's not a very good lynch? Not that I remember anyway.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:51 GMT
#1979
On December 29 2015 07:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:34 Holyflare wrote:
Ok GB I want a compendium of all your accusations on me this night phase and I'll squash them for you all over again, how is that?

Let's talk about the rest of the game, why are you ok with Ness disappearing and not saying a word about it?


HF, my only accusation is that you were throwing suspicions everywhere (if them followed a thought process it doesn't matter - your argument on kush followed a thought process, but its grounds are weak as hell) and did not proceed to go against Tictock (while agreeing he was scum and that the case on him is good) to pursue these suspicions. When kush wagon didn't get traction, you saw an opportunity when I came back and started pushing me.

Your argument for voting me was ego. But you said you are fairly sure kush is Mafia (and you say you still are) but not react the same way to vote him and keep calling him scum like you're doing with me. You either display the same behaviour regarding me and kush (in regards of your ego "I like to be right") or your ego excuse is bullshit.

I had another suspicion but I forgot what it was right now


I said do it at night and I also said I don't think Kush is mafia that much anymore since people didn't like my reason and I backed off and it got overtaken by TT case. Learn to read fool.

None of this answers anything about the actual question on N E S S.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:55 GMT
#1995
On December 29 2015 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
like even if were wrong were seeing the same shit you cant make that up. m obv town im bringing gb in with me


GB's thought process is based on a false premise that I still scum read Kush the most when I haven't mentioned that I've done that and in fact corrected him about ten times.

You seeing the same shit is not surprising since you are both as blind as dingbats. This also has nothing to do with who we are lynching.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:56 GMT
#2001
On December 29 2015 07:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:49 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:46 Trfel wrote:
On December 29 2015 05:46 Vivax wrote:
Im going to like the kush - TS exchange, kush might actually find points that point to TS being mafia
But he's still voting for Alakaslam this whole time, without talking about him, without ever trying to move the lynch.

This is not an attempt to solve the game. This is not actually caring about the game, or trying to find the best lynch.


Trfel I see you voting off wagon and not really attempting to do anything with TT, why is that? I don't think you've really gone into a TT thought process much at all other than mentioning he's not a very good lynch? Not that I remember anyway.
I get the impression that Tictock actually is reading the thread, primarily because last night as I was catching up, he supposedly read 15-20 pages at the same time as I did. Like, he'd comment on posts every so often, and was basically on my pace the entire time. That seems difficult to fake.

I don't think that Tictock would actually put that much effort to read the thread and then not care to actually try to move the lynch as scum. I also don't think there is much reason to scumread him, notably I didn't like the criticisms of his first post (there were some reasons I wanted to townread Koshi then, and I liked that Tictock wasn't sharing a widely accepted read, but instead a more unique one).

The arguments against Tictock seem to be arguing that he's bad instead of that he's scum? Though I have not caught up yet and I have been reading quickly without having a chance to double check things.


Doing the thread catch up thing is easy for mafia to do, he didn't really have any insights into the game from his catch up either. The arguments are just his posts are wishy-washy pretty much and continue to be.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:08 GMT
#2022
Hey it's all those guys that returned at deadline to shenanigan off a good wagon for no reason other than rels voted for your same wagon.

Ok!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:08 GMT
#2024
On December 29 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
Rayn is going to be so mad at me


rayn is a fucking tool because he voted off his own wagon
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:10 GMT
#2030
Which is amazing since TT's defence was poor and contained no game relatable information other than the first ten pages.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:13 GMT
#2037
On December 29 2015 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
hf only voting tt after rels had 2 extra votes over him is suspicious a lil . im sure gb will spam about it for me tho


Yeah, I totally wanted to bus my team buddy ticktock in a situation where it could have swung and I wasn't even counting the votes just to fulfill my master plan of looking cool when TT does flip mafia.

Keep on truckin'!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:16 GMT
#2047
On December 29 2015 08:14 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:13 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 08:11 sicklucker wrote:
hf only voting tt after rels had 2 extra votes over him is suspicious a lil . im sure gb will spam about it for me tho


Yeah, I totally wanted to bus my team buddy ticktock in a situation where it could have swung and I wasn't even counting the votes just to fulfill my master plan of looking cool when TT does flip mafia.

Keep on truckin'!


why were you even off wagon?


So I could save my vote for the last second and individually count the votes so it would look like I was saving the wagon and trying to lynch mafia ticktock to appease both Glowingbear and yourself and collect that sweet sweet town credit.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:17 GMT
#2048
If you want to use ogi information I actually thought the vote was 7-7 and I tried to point out the host error in the voting thread to get ticktock lynched, that's how dedicated I was to the plan.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:20 GMT
#2052
I think we just lynch slam and shoot tt the night after or something or the other way around probably better
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:21 GMT
#2055
On December 29 2015 08:20 Damdred wrote:
If they are both town mafia doesn't care what way the vote goes and wouldnt' be as likely to care about shenanigans just in a general sense.


Not really true they just cause shenanigans and line up an extra town lynch the next day for free?

Mafia can do whatever they want if it's a two town lynch tbh.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:22 GMT
#2059
On December 29 2015 08:21 GlowingBear wrote:
HF, TT, Palmar, Ness

See you tomorrow.


and I'm still mafia for wanting to lynch TT, this ladies and gentleman is glowingbear!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:23 GMT
#2062
On December 29 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:21 GlowingBear wrote:
HF, TT, Palmar, Ness

See you tomorrow.


and I'm still mafia for wanting to lynch TT, this ladies and gentleman is glowingbear!


It's as if you've completely blanked the entire voting phase that just happened and are doing your own thing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:27 GMT
#2066
+ Show Spoiler [GB in regards to his scum list] +
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:34 GMT
#2070
nooniansoong
Waylanner
Mooseeeeeeeeydooseeeeeey <-- probably not mafia
Boxerfred
Glowingbear
ObiWanShinobi
The Shining <--- probably not mafia because seemed honest
Palmar
Tictock
n e s s
Alakaslam


at a stretch a team might be something like (-2):

Waylanner
Boxerfred
Glowingbear
ObiWanShinobi
Palmar
Tictock
n e s s
Alakaslam
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 48
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft347
C9.Mang0274
PiGStarcraft209
NeuroSwarm110
ceh989
ViBE32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1001
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 41m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.