• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11063 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 22:43 GMT
#2523
Damdred is sheeping me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:17 GMT
#2545
On December 30 2015 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways, I believe the mafia is:
Palmar
kush --> (shining)
Onegu
Boxerfred
Ness/(tictock)
(Vivax)

I on't think i am going to do anything during this night phase unless something extreme happens.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:17 GMT
#2547
##Vote Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:19 GMT
#2550
On December 30 2015 04:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

Artanis

Wassup

You see scum here? The plammer? Palmari Kari?

Lynch Palmar

On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

On December 30 2015 03:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?


yes

Lynch Palmar!

LynchPalmarLynchPalmarLynchPalmar.

On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:21 GMT
#2554
Nha. I take full credit for this one. I am sure you are mafia.
I actually have a pretty good tell.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:25 GMT
#2564
If real DT can counterclaim that would be nice.
Onegu trowing the game like always if he is dt. but w.e.

I am lynching Palmar.

Insane how bad Onegu is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:25 GMT
#2565
Like literally fucking unbelievable insane how fucking terrible you are at this game Onegu.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:25 GMT
#2566
Fuck me. How bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:26 GMT
#2568
w.e

town can do what they want.

I actually log off.

This is the fucking worst shit I ever saw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:26 GMT
#2570
Going to check if the fucking mafia copcheck can see millers I guess.
Even though he probably is the fucking dt
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:27 GMT
#2572
Holy fuck.
0 IQ play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:27 GMT
#2575
In this fucking setup in which almost all green checks are confirmed town you got for the 4/7 redcheck on night 1 claim.


FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:28 GMT
#2578
Yeah you morons can bus now. most powerful town role out the window.

i fucking hope TT is miller.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:28 GMT
#2579
Fucking incapable to make a case. and see connections.
Instead he claims.

100% joke player.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:29 GMT
#2580
it's ok

Out till D25or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:37 GMT
#2592
On December 30 2015 08:36 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:21 Onegu wrote:
Red Check on TT


Thanks onegu, now I can just read along at my leasure and not worry about these 20 new pages.

Lynch Onegu when I flip miller.

You are even fucking dumber.
Holy fucking moses.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:37 GMT
#2593
Seriously. Are you all retarded or something?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:38 GMT
#2594
honest to god question
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:41 GMT
#2602
On December 30 2015 08:39 Tictock wrote:
Actually I'm being stupid, I'm not miller.

Still, lynch Onegu when I flip.

There is no way his claim is legit.

YOU ALREADY GAVE UP THAT THERE WOULD BE A COUNTERCLAIM BUT IN THE SAME BREATH YOU SAID LYNCH ONEGU.

YOU UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING RETARDED THAT IS RIGHT?


ON 1 HAND YOU SAY:
THERE WONT BE A COUNTERCLAIM

ON THE OTHER HAND
LYNCH ONEGU HE IS SCUM


SO UNLESS YOU WERE THE DT ONEGU CANT EVER BE MAFIA

BUT OFCOURSE YOU CLAIM MILLER
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:42 GMT
#2603
On December 30 2015 08:40 nooniansoong wrote:
I think there's a good chance ticktock isn't mafia but i agree he still has to die.

I fucking hope it with all my hearth
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 33m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.