• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7455 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:29 GMT
#1833
Or I'm just town regardless of what TT flips and you're just being bad

On December 29 2015 06:23 Tictock wrote:
Ok I'm about 20 pages behind.

I'm kinda trying to get caught up but idk if I will get it done in time, kus screw spending 2 hours of my day on this trying to defend myself like I've had to do last 2 games (as both alignments btw).

Least my theory that I don't get townreads unless I shit out effort is being proven.


shocker that putting in no effort garners no town reads
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:31 GMT
#1835
Also gonna have to surprisingly agree with Kush that I don't like Shining's posts because they are rehashing an argument between me and Vivax that simply just doesn't exist. If I still thought Vivax was mafia then I would be voting for him but I don't so I'm not. Which leads the the point that it's a pointless post because:

A) Vivax already claimed JK so why would people have opinions other than his claim?
B) A lot of people already expressed views on me during the GB interaction and around the thread just generally.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:39 GMT
#1839
Which if you think both me and Vivax are town seems to be a waste of time, no?

Same as you. Vivax/HF are both town,


That quote towards Vivax was also sarcastic because he's trying to bait a reaction out of me clearly.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:45 GMT
#1843
I also think it's ridiculous that GB has a plethora of evidence that refutes his entire read on me and he's still sticking to it, much mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:46 GMT
#1846
On December 29 2015 06:43 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:39 Holyflare wrote:
Which if you think both me and Vivax are town seems to be a waste of time, no?

Same as you. Vivax/HF are both town,


That quote towards Vivax was also sarcastic because he's trying to bait a reaction out of me clearly.


Not at all. Because like I said, I was interested in what others had to say about you and Vivax's play. This game is bigger than just you two, but if I can use the interaction between you two to see other's reactions/responses and hash out reads due to similar thoughts, or catch something off about someone because them answering me is weird or contradicts something they said earlier in their filter, then what is the problem??


Many people have already commented on it and it's a waste of time.

Can you talk about GB to me?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:55 GMT
#1858
On December 29 2015 06:54 sicklucker wrote:
wait ok vivax claimed tihs changes thing. Im not sure if this makes him more likely mafia. But if hes town this makes hf almost certainly maifia.

A qeustion do you guys expect a town jk to cc here? because if so that makes vivax town. Which is more then enough reason to lynch hf here.

So im asking TL mafia to not be pussy and take down the kingpin and not his potential lacky


you know the more you comment on things before fully catching up the more it looks like you're mafia just trying to fit in?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:56 GMT
#1860
I can't find Ness' off site game link, if someone can link me it that would be nice since the only thing preventing him from being mafia for me was his defence and his filter length.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 21:58 GMT
#1865
On December 29 2015 06:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:56 Holyflare wrote:
I can't find Ness' off site game link, if someone can link me it that would be nice since the only thing preventing him from being mafia for me was his defence and his filter length.


Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 12:56 N e s s wrote:
Alrighty! So, heres my defense.

First off i’d like to clarify that this is in no way meant to make anyone look like scum.

Can you explain what you hoped to get out of these questions? I understand the first two purely from an analytical standpoint but the last two:


Alright, you really want to know what i hoped to get out of these questions? Some future feedback, a guide to these players thoughts. If you feel like knowing where i originally found this strategy, heres one of the forums i play mafia on.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?323476-1984-Mafia-Day-One/page7

At this point in the game there had been about half a page of useless posts, if you yourself could not really come up with a person to lynch and your answer provides nothing in terms of a progressive thought what did you hope to achieve by asking people this same question? In your eyes this question should lead to nothing but redundant statements since you yourself could not see anything.


You’re right here, me not being able to come up with a logical lynch reading? Thats true. Honestly i should have thought that question out a bit more. But, wanna know something? Its also true in it of itself. There was no backbone to call someone scum at the time.

but you have currently exclaimed (in fact multiple times) that you are bemused by the fact that people are voting for MoosyDoosy yet this is not a feature in your questions at all.


...smh you know why i didn’t include MoosyGoosey in my questions? No reason to, like i just said. Also when i said “i can’t understand why you guys are lynching mooseygoosey” How does that give you qualms? Hell, in it of itself its me trying to ask everyone WHY they were doing going to lynch mooseygoosey. Might i remind you of this-

Band wagoning early? Thats suspicious.

Why would you band wagon this early with no reads?



Even though i didn’t explicitly say moose in the quote, its still me asking why would you band wagon this early with no reads. Supporting me not wanting to lynch anyone in my questions thread. To which, i recieved this which discontinued me being sus of why people wanted to lynch moose.

Though it's tempting to play with you a little longer, I'll let you in on a secret.

On teamliquid, we usually just banter around a little at the start to get the ball rolling. It gets serious when there's reason to get serious.


If I were to purely judge your game plan by this post alone it would appear that you are trying to ask questions purely for the sake of asking questions (blending in) while not asking the intuitive questions that one in your position should be asking (why are people voting for Moosy?). This speaks to me as a mafia agenda and one which I am inclined to vote for.


this. this rubs me the wrong way.

1)Again, if you don’t understand what i was trying to receive from those questions (which, again, i’ve said if you don’t know click that link above.) Why would you state this when theres already been answers to it?
2)Blending in? How is that blending in when i’ve been active in the thread? I’m posting and asking questions, defending myself and giveing my opinions. Yet, if you think i have a mafia agenda like you say i do(Plus at the time i made the questions was litterally my ONLY post) why are you not voting to lynch me?
3)You say i’m not making intuitive questions when you said my first 2 questions were analytical.

1) Why did you not ask why people were voting for Moosy if you were concerned about this and instead ask people redundant questions?

2) What did you hope the answers from people would reveal?

3) If it was raining on a Tuesday in Spain what shape would a crocodile be if it was square?


Smh answered those first 2 already.

but that 3rd one is a bit of you saying my questions are stupid. Sarcasm at its finest.

But regardless, i don’t think you’re scum flare. You remind me a bit of a friend i have who plays much like you. So, do i think you’re scum? Not at all.



it's in this post


ty I don't like that links turn black when viewed now it's horribly blendy.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:13 GMT
#1886
On December 29 2015 07:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:00 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:59 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.


who's mafia out of GB, shining, and rels?


GB... though I haven't really seen Rels post so I don't really know.

From the couple of TS posts I read he's town.

Rsoul is right about GB's tone.

Last 2 games as town he played something like I've been this game.

But here GB is being rather diplomatic and trying to sound reasonable.

When Town!GB was trying to lynch me in Haunted he was being pretty unreasonable spouting shit like "Give me my lynch!" and "I wanna be right!"

Though outside of your question I prob wouldn't lynch him for that alone.


not reading the thread again?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:16 GMT
#1890
On December 29 2015 07:13 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:13 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


Can you explain what you hoped to get out of these questions? I understand the first two purely from an analytical standpoint but the last two:

1)
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.


At this point in the game there had been about half a page of useless posts, if you yourself could not really come up with a person to lynch and your answer provides nothing in terms of a progressive thought what did you hope to achieve by asking people this same question? In your eyes this question should lead to nothing but redundant statements since you yourself could not see anything.

Furthermore I have qualms with the second half of the statement:

Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand


You have a list of four questions and they are all designed as you have said:

On December 27 2015 08:17 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

It actually can be used later on in game, collecting answers usually helps me.


but you have currently exclaimed (in fact multiple times) that you are bemused by the fact that people are voting for MoosyDoosy yet this is not a feature in your questions at all.




If I were to purely judge your game plan by this post alone it would appear that you are trying to ask questions purely for the sake of asking questions (blending in) while not asking the intuitive questions that one in your position should be asking (why are people voting for Moosy?). This speaks to me as a mafia agenda and one which I am inclined to vote for.

Can you please answer the following for me?

1) Why did you not ask why people were voting for Moosy if you were concerned about this and instead ask people redundant questions?

2) What did you hope the answers from people would reveal?

3) If it was raining on a Tuesday in Spain what shape would a crocodile be if it was square?


THANK GOD someone gets what I'm saying.
This post made me feel that GlowingBear does actually care about the game and is emotionally invested. It didn't feel robotic at all to me.

I'd feel that mafia's first instinct would be to complain about people being stupid/paying him no attention, but instead GlowingBear seems actually happy that his arguments are being pursued.


I don't think that's alignment indicative at all since people can get frustrated from not being listened to just by virtue of not beng listened to but yeah I don't think he's robotic like TT/rsoul are making out, TT also seems to have not seen GB's interaction with me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:24 GMT
#1899
On December 29 2015 07:23 Tictock wrote:
And don't fucking say kus I haven't been reading the game.

Up untill now I have been reading shit. The post rayn keeps going on about was me explaining earlier reads and it should not be hard to figuer out.

Like the fact that some of you assume people getting things mixed up/or missing a post or w/e is proof that they are not reading is bullshit. Happens to everyone, all the time and is never a reason to push people.

Mafia are totally more likely to fact check themselves before posting because they don't want to give people easy things to push on.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:25 GMT
#1901
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


How on earth are you still going on about this, you posted your concerns about me being mafia which I have fully addressed and eliminated, what more is there to call me mafia for? You have my perfect thought process outlined right there for you in the thread. This is getting stale and just increases the likelihood of you being actually mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:29 GMT
#1909
If TT flips town then GB is town, you heard it here folks
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:29 GMT
#1911
On December 29 2015 07:28 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:22 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?


there's 2 cases on you which you gave 0 fucks addressing, you should know very clearly. plus you're sitting here saying idgaf instead of trying to find and lynch mafia.


Because the few attempts I've given to finding mafia have been met with wagons on me.

Like literally as soon as I start posting my thoughts in these games I get jumped on, because it isn't enough or it doesn't make sense.

I don't care anymore.

Lynch me, bitch at me, call me bad, blame me for not trying (even though I sorta have been).

It's just a game and one I haven't been enjoying. So sorry I bothered to be a part of it.


Ok guy let's just stop this pointlessness for a second.

Let's be all nonchalant for a while and just give me a brief few people that you think are mafia and a sentence why and work from there.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:31 GMT
#1915
On December 29 2015 07:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


How on earth are you still going on about this, you posted your concerns about me being mafia which I have fully addressed and eliminated, what more is there to call me mafia for? You have my perfect thought process outlined right there for you in the thread. This is getting stale and just increases the likelihood of you being actually mafia.


HF I really don't see how you've deconstructed the arguments I wrote. But I can see that if Tictock is town, my argument is moot.

But I can't believe someone who scum reads Tictock isn't at least wary you could be scum.


Where can you not see? You think I've blindly been pushing people for no reason, I outline all the reasons I pushed those people which lines up nicely with a new revelation of information (Vivax revealing he is JK), it's a perfect thought process that eliminates your case entirely and I know that TT is gonna flip mafia and you're just setting it up to push me for it, you've been angling at this for hours.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:33 GMT
#1920
On December 29 2015 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:30 rsoultin wrote:
Prefer gb but i cant move well on phone. are we willing to actually put our votes where our mouths are or arent we?



vote for tt if you're afking
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:34 GMT
#1923
Ok GB I want a compendium of all your accusations on me this night phase and I'll squash them for you all over again, how is that?

Let's talk about the rest of the game, why are you ok with Ness disappearing and not saying a word about it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:35 GMT
#1925
On December 29 2015 07:35 sicklucker wrote:
no shit hf never gets lynched without a cop check or something its ridiculous. esp since hes my n0 check


I don't get lynched with cop checks either dude.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:37 GMT
#1931
On December 29 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I really don't think noon is kush but maybe I'm just a crazy person.


...............................

are you actually mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 22:40 GMT
#1938
I just gave TT an out and he isn't taking it D:

On December 29 2015 07:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I really don't think noon is kush but maybe I'm just a crazy person.


...............................

are you actually mafia?


Huh?


this has been a point of contention about five times this game and it's been pointed out he's kush each of those times
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11087
olofmeister388
Sick212
Happy111
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 22m
Replay Cast
15h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.