• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7458 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 06:39 GMT
#3685
On January 04 2016 15:03 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 13:56 ExO_ wrote:
I spent most of today with my family. Will be kinda on and off with my activity as I prepare to go back home in 2 days. But I'll be here. I kinda took a step back from the game b/c I was feeling just incredibly disheartened. I need some help getting back into the swing of it.

I haven't read, but we need to lynch palmar today. Artanis/Rayn both thought Palmar was scummy. And with just about every other person I thought was scum dead it's my best lead.

Specifically at Ritoky, what do you think of lynching Palmar today?


i'll lynch palmar, idgaFUCK. the 2 non-confirmed town voting on him are kinda sketch tho. idk i prefer slam cuz i just think he is ezpzmafiasqueezy.

dunno how anyone is voting on 1gu, literal 0 people have rebutted how i basically confirmed him and damdred as town, which was pretty baller. 8/10 woulda been 10/10 if shot hit mafia too.


I'll clearly sheep on palmar, but I could be swayed to slam. I just feel like Palmar has to be scum. But so far this game I've been mostly wrong :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 19:59 GMT
#3846
On January 05 2016 04:59 ritoky wrote:
feeling worse than i did yesterday...giant switch to gb. is there a case on gb that someone can quote me?


I'm sheeping you ritoky so wherever you end today Ill follow
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 20:16 GMT
#3858
On January 05 2016 05:03 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 04:59 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 04:59 ritoky wrote:
feeling worse than i did yesterday...giant switch to gb. is there a case on gb that someone can quote me?


I'm sheeping you ritoky so wherever you end today Ill follow


why the hell would you do that


because I think he's town?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:26 GMT
#3902
I'm really having second thoughts. The only thing that really makes me think GB is scum would be HF really thinking he's scum.

And Palmar/Onegu being on GB doesn't help encourage me either. I really believe Ritoky and Damdred are town but I'm not sure if this is the right course of action. I still think palmar is scum and he managed to talk himself out of being scum read.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:37 GMT
#3917
On January 05 2016 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
Remember yesterday how I covered that shennanies are the worst thing ever with two huge poweroles out there? Gb is not one he woulda claimed already palmar or slam might be


And if Palmar is scum he'll claim a power role regardless. If we screw this lynch up we don't have any more mistakes we can make. And I truly believe Palmar is scum.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:39 GMT
#3920
On January 05 2016 07:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:37 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
Remember yesterday how I covered that shennanies are the worst thing ever with two huge poweroles out there? Gb is not one he woulda claimed already palmar or slam might be


And if Palmar is scum he'll claim a power role regardless. If we screw this lynch up we don't have any more mistakes we can make. And I truly believe Palmar is scum.

Why?


Because of the way you've played so far. You didn't care at all about the early game lynches, only showed up at the end of day 1. And you've been very okay with however anything goes. Until you got some pressure on you today you weren't caring at all who was lynched. Artanis and Rayn both thought you were scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:40 GMT
#3922
also why is Kush's vote just sitting parked on slaM?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:43 GMT
#3926
trfel why vote OWS now? it's clear he's not going to be the one lynched today whats the point.

If you don't think its GB lynch palmar.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:46 GMT
#3932
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:49 GMT
#3941
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I think you're scum. Do you think this is personal or something? Unlike HF I haven't tried to insult you or anything. But based on your play, and all of the talkative townies this far thinking your scum I think you are indeed scum. I thought if you got a lot of pressure on you, you'd come out talk a lot and convince people not to lynch you. Which is what it seems like to me has happened.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:50 GMT
#3945
If we're gonna switch, we need to do it now. I think we should lynch Palmar, but I prefer slam to GB
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:56 GMT
#3970
On January 05 2016 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
Hum so we lynch exo tormorow


Why would you lynch me? I'm somehow scum now?

Either way I'll argue with you in a sec. Right now we need to focus on this vote
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:58 GMT
#3975
On January 05 2016 07:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:56 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
Hum so we lynch exo tormorow


Why would you lynch me? I'm somehow scum now?

Either way I'll argue with you in a sec. Right now we need to focus on this vote

you're not trying to re-evaluate your reads, you're just happy with a massive status quo of a lynch list that you want to go down. You could very well be scum, especially based on your complete reluctance to admit any of my effort today. I bet you barely even read it.


I'll freely admit I didn't read the walls of text you posted. I skimmed them but I definitely didn't read them super closely. And I don't think anything you say is going to cause me to reevaluate you. Unless somebody like Damdred or Ritoky can explain to me why you are super townie I'm going to continue thinking you are scum.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:00 GMT
#3983
On January 05 2016 07:59 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:58 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:57 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:56 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
Hum so we lynch exo tormorow


Why would you lynch me? I'm somehow scum now?

Either way I'll argue with you in a sec. Right now we need to focus on this vote

you're not trying to re-evaluate your reads, you're just happy with a massive status quo of a lynch list that you want to go down. You could very well be scum, especially based on your complete reluctance to admit any of my effort today. I bet you barely even read it.


I'll freely admit I didn't read the walls of text you posted. I skimmed them but I definitely didn't read them super closely. And I don't think anything you say is going to cause me to reevaluate you. Unless somebody like Damdred or Ritoky can explain to me why you are super townie I'm going to continue thinking you are scum.

i think this post gave me cancer


With luck it'll be Terminal
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:03 GMT
#3993
Might have to reevaluate you after all Palmar. I really am blown away that GB was scum and HF was right on GB being scum.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:04 GMT
#3996
and if you're mafia that bused GB and didn't switch at the last second my mind will be ever more blown
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:08 GMT
#4009
Going through GB's filter now. First thing:

On December 28 2015 00:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok I've caught up.

I think Rayn is town. I think Exo is town. I think sicklucker might be town.

I'm not sure on Ness. I have plenty of suspicions on him but I think that thing Sicklucker said about asking questions in the QT actually makes sense. I have to decide whether it is fakeable or not.
I'm also not sure on Ritoky, I've been reevaluating and I believe I may have been nitpicking him for that particular post, which brings him back null

Artanis looks scummy, I hated his list post. Tictock looks scummy for his lack of pushes + his joke on hammering me and going after me felt pretty off.


Rayn was town. I'm town. I'm willing to bet SL is town too now
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:12 GMT
#4017
On December 29 2015 07:59 GlowingBear wrote:
TT, HF, Ness and Palmar

Makes so much sense


more from GB. TT and HF were both town. Not that it really clears Ness (NM) and Palmar as he could've bused 1-2, but I think it's worth re-mentioning. So far just quickly going through GB's filter he didn't post many big read posts.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:15 GMT
#4020
More from GB

On January 02 2016 11:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
On January 02 2016 11:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 02 2016 09:15 Holyflare wrote:
On January 02 2016 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I like how hf is pushing mafia agenda like a mad man in case onegu is mafia. He takes all the risk starting the fake claim shit and hf looks everywhere but at Onegu. Hilarious. At least Damdred is going full emo on him so hf needs to find another townie to lynch.

Onegu needs to be lynched first.

Always.


I said none of them are mafia but you can somehow extrapolate random things from coherent sentences. You are GB tier.


Funny thing coming from the guy who twists what I say 100% of the games we play together


I like how you haven't mentioned a single player in this game but me since day 1. You are almost certainly mafia based on your play and choice of posts the past few days. I cannot believe you did not mention TT or BF's posts from n1 once. I just cannot believe.


I don't know what you mean, why should I have to mention any of their posts now?

I've spoke way more that you guys make it sound. I've said I think Exo and SL are town. I've just retracted my scum read on Ness, and you, since, in fact, Tictock flipping town makes all my points against you moot again. I think we should shoot Onegu and discus Damdred tomorrow. If we keep thinking "oh, these guys might be town because it is too suicidal to do as Mafia" we open space to Mafia do anything that they want. Especially, if something is "too suicidal to be coming from Mafia", it turns out to be not suicidal at all, isn't it?

I don't have a good idea about anyone else in the game. I've been skimming a lot through posts. I might take a better look at the thread tomorrow


Again I'm town and because of how much GB kept saying SL is town I'm inclined to believe SL is town
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:16 GMT
#4022
On January 05 2016 08:13 sicklucker wrote:
Gb spewed OO town btw. like 100%


other than not wanting to switch to OO at the end, where was he really saying he was town? I'm not seeing it skimming the filter other than at the very end
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 208
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2990
GuemChi 912
Leta 126
Terrorterran 81
Bale 42
NaDa 33
Noble 11
Snow 6
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0281
ViBE92
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt314
Other Games
• Shiphtur535
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 39m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.