• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:41 GMT
#1669
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


and how does that make a difference?

I elaborated the case and asked him questions and in order to pad out your filter you just repeated the questions that I had already asked.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:42 GMT
#1670
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


And look how your logic of me being mafia because I have no reason to mafia read those people is bypassed to the view of your self defence.

It's silly, I am disproving your flawed logic of me being mafia and you're twisting it to make me mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:45 GMT
#1673
On December 29 2015 03:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:42 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


And look how your logic of me being mafia because I have no reason to mafia read those people is bypassed to the view of your self defence.

It's silly, I am disproving your flawed logic of me being mafia and you're twisting it to make me mafia.


I didn't understand what you meant here


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)


This has been completely disproved because I had a thought process for each of these people being mafia that revolved around the thought process that Vivax was a town JK and so your accusations become baseless since I am not throwing around calling people mafia everywhere for no reason.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:48 GMT
#1675
And yes I still think my piece on Kush is good and it didn't get traction so I decided to back off a bit and observe some more to either confirm or deny my theory. I was hesitant to vote TickTock at that time because my ego is quite large and if Kush was TMI-ing on TT then it would be a redundant vote. People didn't like it so my ego wavered and Rayn posted his case and I agreed with it and remembered the TT catch up and so my mind decided to push my ego out of the way for a bit and sheep a good case.

Now that you have been destroyed, good day to you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:53 GMT
#1686
On December 29 2015 03:50 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:45 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:43 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:42 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


ROFL I COPIED YOUR QUESTIONS??? I WAS THE FUCKING FIRST ONE TO SUSPECT HIM


And look how your logic of me being mafia because I have no reason to mafia read those people is bypassed to the view of your self defence.

It's silly, I am disproving your flawed logic of me being mafia and you're twisting it to make me mafia.


I didn't understand what you meant here


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)


This has been completely disproved because I had a thought process for each of these people being mafia that revolved around the thought process that Vivax was a town JK and so your accusations become baseless since I am not throwing around calling people mafia everywhere for no reason.


If you call a case a good case and the second wagon mafia, why not going against the second wagon, try to interact with him, re read his filter, instead of pushing a lot of other people that are most likely town (IMO)? That's exactly what you're doing right now. Instead of going against a case you called good, you're going after me right after I came back to the thread, reluctant to go against Tictock AGAIN.


Because Ticktock has not been present a single time that I have been present, keep trying. Yet again, like I already explained and you KNOW to be true I have a massive ego and want to lynch who I want to lynch. Your return was bad and your accusation worse, I still feel my case is a slam dunk and you are mafia but I don't discriminate between mafia wagons other than my own preference to pander to my own ego hence preferring to lynch you.

It's as if you've never played in a game with me GB, what's going on in that small mafia world of yours?

I'll just set the record straight, I do not care if we lynch you or TT because I believe you both to be mafia with a bit more certainty of you being mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:55 GMT
#1689
On December 29 2015 03:52 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
And yes I still think my piece on Kush is good and it didn't get traction so I decided to back off a bit and observe some more to either confirm or deny my theory. I was hesitant to vote TickTock at that time because my ego is quite large and if Kush was TMI-ing on TT then it would be a redundant vote. People didn't like it so my ego wavered and Rayn posted his case and I agreed with it and remembered the TT catch up and so my mind decided to push my ego out of the way for a bit and sheep a good case.

Now that you have been destroyed, good day to you.


You didn't destroy me, you've just twisted every single argument I've wrote so you can throw it against me.

Fits your job pretty well


Please, please, please break down my arguments and my reasoning and thought process and explain how I've twisted this. You laid out points on why I am mafia and I've explained them FULLY with all the reasoning and logic behind it and outlined my entire thought process.

You can ignore the case on you I'm solely talking about your case on me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:56 GMT
#1692
Sheeping rayn is absolutely the right practice.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:28 GMT
#1749
I don't care about vivax's unclaim because night actions will sort it out and I think he's still the jk because:

A) nobody said they wanted to lynch vivax after he claimed
B) his thread participation has increased a modicum
C) he's still shit and I ignore the majority of posts he makes atm
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:30 GMT
#1753
+ Show Spoiler +
inb4 vivax says I'm mafia because I don't think he's mafia for unclaiming and therefore know he's town

+ Show Spoiler [irrelevant self defence to quash GB&#…] +
On December 29 2015 04:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:55 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
And yes I still think my piece on Kush is good and it didn't get traction so I decided to back off a bit and observe some more to either confirm or deny my theory. I was hesitant to vote TickTock at that time because my ego is quite large and if Kush was TMI-ing on TT then it would be a redundant vote. People didn't like it so my ego wavered and Rayn posted his case and I agreed with it and remembered the TT catch up and so my mind decided to push my ego out of the way for a bit and sheep a good case.

Now that you have been destroyed, good day to you.


You didn't destroy me, you've just twisted every single argument I've wrote so you can throw it against me.

Fits your job pretty well


Please, please, please break down my arguments and my reasoning and thought process and explain how I've twisted this. You laid out points on why I am mafia and I've explained them FULLY with all the reasoning and logic behind it and outlined my entire thought process.

You can ignore the case on you I'm solely talking about your case on me.


If you think kush TMIng on TT would be a redundant vote you could've simply vote TT and keep pushing kush.
If your ego is so big you should've vote kush and try to get people to lynch him.

You never did any, you just saw kush's lynch not getting traction and started throwing suspicions on me and Ness, then you saw the possibility of forming a wagon on me and started it.

IF you're voting me solely for ego, why weren't you voting kush before? Your story just not compute. You either have that big ass ego and go against kush full throttle and me full throttle, or you think TT might be mafia with kush and me and just vote TT because the vote is redundant.

In other words, if your ego is so big you should have similar behaviours against me and kush, yet they were different accordingly to the possibility of a wagon getting traction or not.


I think Kush is mafia TMI-ing on TT being town. I don't really want to vote TT because I think Kush could be mafia then. I present my tidbit on why I think Kush is mafia and it's turned down so I think maybe I'm wrong on Kush a bit and back off. I let the dust settle a bit because I'm still hesitant that Kush TMId on TT. Rayn comes in the thread and posts a case on TT again, I remember that I really disliked TT all game and I liked Rayn's case and hates TT's catch up posts that said nothing and were wishy-washy, this far outweighed my small bit on Kush and so I voted TT at this point (2 hours+ ago now).

I've outlined the reasons why I thought you and Ness might have been mafia and if you think me calling Ness mafia and then not within 5 seconds of each other here:
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 29 2015 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I wouldn't actually mind lynching Ness tbh as well as TT.

On December 29 2015 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
but well actually maybe not


(see the time stamps ^) If you think I'm definitely spreading suspicion on people for no reason then you're welcome to take that wrong assumption as I've outlined my reasons why I thought what I did here which you can continue to seemingly ignore:

On December 29 2015 03:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time


Now you can die in your mafia pit.


2. Rels
4. nooniansoong
8. Waylanner
13. Mooseeeeeeeeydooseeeeeey <-- probably not mafia
14. Boxerfred
15. Glowingbear
18. ObiWanShinobi <-- probably not mafia but still could be
19. The Shining <--- probably not mafia because seemed honest
20. Palmar <--- meh, maybe not mafia because I liked his posts but that probably makes him mafia
21. Tictock
22. n e s s
23. Vivax <---- Vivax tier
24. Alakaslam
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:32 GMT
#1759
On December 29 2015 04:32 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:28 Holyflare wrote:
I don't care about vivax's unclaim because night actions will sort it out and I think he's still the jk because:

A) nobody said they wanted to lynch vivax after he claimed
B) his thread participation has increased a modicum
C) he's still shit and I ignore the majority of posts he makes atm


doesn't the whole actually being JK but unclaiming to try and dodge a bullet/confuse scum thing usually happen during the night phase?


I just treated it as Vivax trying to bait me in to something that I don't care about because he has no importance.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:33 GMT
#1762
On December 29 2015 04:33 ExO_ wrote:
throwing my vote back on TT, will be back before EoD.


don't do it, he's town
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:35 GMT
#1770
On December 29 2015 04:34 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:33 ExO_ wrote:
throwing my vote back on TT, will be back before EoD.


don't do it, he's town


explain this for me for starters then:

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:48 ExO_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 28 2015 16:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:12 sicklucker wrote:
can we not lynch him off the fact that last game we lynched him and were wrong?

You know we should learn from history and such. He could be mafia or town but I would like to have some general idea what that is before we put one of are valuable lynches on the line

If you guys want a "real" reason why I dont want vivax lynch its because it was fucking hf's idea who I think is very likely scum


I'm sure this got brought up, but SL you missed Vivax last game as barely present mafia.

He's also not as enthusiastic as he was in the town game you are referencing here.

Somewhere in-between I'd say.



+ Show Spoiler +
On December 28 2015 16:05 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:17 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


you really think Vivax is a better lynch candidate than somebody like BF at this point?

From the people who have posted, yes.


I have to disagree. I get that I might not be able to make the same metareads as others here, but is Vivax really THAT scummy to this point? Everything that makes Vivax scummy (low post count, not contributing a lot) BF is worse at.

At least Vivax is somewhat active in the thread. People posting = more information. People like BF not posting do not add any information at all.


Exo's a cool dude.

Def keep him alive.



Re-looking at TT's filter, these posts were back-back. He tells SL that he missed Vivax as mafia in the previous game, implying that Vivax could be a mafia sliding by this game, but then says to keep me around for not wanting to get rid of Vivax? It doesn't make sense. Am I misreading it or?

Either way I think I might be more inclined to go back to TT



[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:36 GMT
#1772
On December 29 2015 04:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am officially retracting from playing until i am dead or Vivax is dead.
When smart people become dumb as fuck all hope is lost.

cya day 2
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:36 GMT
#1774
I think the pixels add to the hilarity.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:38 GMT
#1779
On December 29 2015 04:38 ExO_ wrote:
HF for somebody who chastised me so much, you're turning into quite the hypocrite. Regardless of your alignment, I wouldn't be sad if you and your cancerous attitude were lynched/shot/w.e else out of this game


I hate everything you stand for and you suck at this game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:38 GMT
#1780
but it's just a game bro no hard feelings
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:40 GMT
#1786
I mean... I don't think anybody has said not to lynch TT at all?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 19:40 GMT
#1788
I'm not gonna complain about a free mislynch either I'll just be off the wagon because my mafia motivation is to stand out like a sore thumb.

#exo2015
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 20:03 GMT
#1799
So you want me to lynch you then?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 20:13 GMT
#1804
me
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
Mong 251
actioN 221
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 71
Killer 55
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 32
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 16
Noble 13
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
byalli364
Other Games
summit1g10493
olofmeister834
Happy203
Sick194
crisheroes152
KnowMe81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick759
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos783
• Stunt468
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 43m
Replay Cast
14h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.