• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5898 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 15:05 GMT
#2848
On December 30 2015 23:55 sicklucker wrote:
true I had zero reads on rels I thought it was random and pretty much all day tt was my backup lynch to hf. However rels comment about "whatever guys im going to sleep so i wont even see my flip" was just such a bad reaction. In hindsight he probably just wanted out of the game lol.

Ticktock while general was bad 1 or 2 minuted before deadline he made a post I thought a town would do so I decided not to change.

Like I said I joined the bandwagon with the intention of switching back and I had it on copy/paste but the players reactions got me in the end


Don't come in saying you were going to switch back. You didn't, and it bothers me that you're trying to said you switched with the intention of switching back. like really I didn't see any reactions during that 10 min period (or so) that would make you pause on the switch back.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 15:09 GMT
#2851
On December 31 2015 00:06 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 23:49 ExO_ wrote:
On December 30 2015 23:19 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 23:01 ExO_ wrote:
Guess we're pretty much set on TT. I'm fine with this, though would still prefer Palmar lynch. If palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then.


Why would you prefer a Palmar lynch to a lynch on certain scum?
Is it not certain to you?

Also why would Palmar not survive until d3? "Somehow" implies he will probably be dead by then.


b/c if we're not lynching him he should be shot? somehow implying that our shooters were RBed or something


Why did you say "if" in "if palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then"?

You think palmar is scum and you want to lynch him. So i don't see where the "if" comes into play.


Yes? but it looks like we're going to lynch TT today. so if he doesn't get shot in the night we need to lynch him
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 31 2015 00:58 GMT
#2979
I'm so curious, where was he betting items, how did people find out?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 01 2016 16:20 GMT
#3041
6.5 hours to go, man this day feels like it's taking forever
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 01 2016 21:58 GMT
#3071
Well boys im here, see you in an hour for the "burn ticktock" party
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 01 2016 23:00 GMT
#3097
...........lynch damdred. I don't even
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 00:38 GMT
#3208
Really hard for me to want to continue playing for a couple of reasons.

People on TL think they are too smart for their own good. Unless Damdred and Onegu are scum, then we had 2 players fuck over everyone else, because they're smart enough to fake claim. There was no scum hunting yesterday like at all. Part of it was the super long day, but I think I was convinced like most people that TT was scum. The only silver lining imo is that Damdred or Onegu is almost certainly scum, but if they aren't then Jesus Christ.

And the second is I'm not sure how much help I can be. It's hard to play when you're demotivated. Clearly my thoughts about scum need to be reevaluated because I was sure TT was scum. TT's play didn't help but I'm not sure where to go from here.

idk. Somebody point me in a direction because right now I'm feeling pretty meh :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 01:38 GMT
#3225
On January 02 2016 09:42 Damdred wrote:
Someone explain to me especially exo why my claim fucked over everyone when the red check already had like 9 people voting.

Unless the Dt cc you always lynch the red check.

I might of did a horrible play given the results but everyone going crazy when a blue role claimed Miller and onegu faked a red check is unbelievable to an extent.

God fuck this lol


Onegu is just as bad, actually worse. But I don't know onegu very well. I know you a little better. TT is probably still getting lynched. But you shut down all discussion with that CC. It was a lock and because of that we gained no information day 2 basically. And now to be sure we have to kill you and onegu, and Jesus Christ if you both are town it's completely killing us. All because you 2 were sure enough TT was scum to fake claim to the rest of us.

It makes it hard to analyze what's happened so far. I mean what was the fake claim supposed to accomplish, if not taking away town's ability to discuss and forcing us to lynch who you thought was a target?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 02:44 GMT
#3246
On January 02 2016 10:52 ritoky wrote:
exo, i need you to do this for me:

Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 09:41 ritoky wrote:
On January 02 2016 09:38 ExO_ wrote:
Really hard for me to want to continue playing for a couple of reasons.

People on TL think they are too smart for their own good. Unless Damdred and Onegu are scum, then we had 2 players fuck over everyone else, because they're smart enough to fake claim. There was no scum hunting yesterday like at all. Part of it was the super long day, but I think I was convinced like most people that TT was scum. The only silver lining imo is that Damdred or Onegu is almost certainly scum, but if they aren't then Jesus Christ.

And the second is I'm not sure how much help I can be. It's hard to play when you're demotivated. Clearly my thoughts about scum need to be reevaluated because I was sure TT was scum. TT's play didn't help but I'm not sure where to go from here.

idk. Somebody point me in a direction because right now I'm feeling pretty meh :/


make a list of people you would not shoot tonight if you had a gun.


i don't care if the list is like 2 or 3 people right now, i would just like to know.


I wouldn't shoot Myself, SL, or (I can't believe i'm saying this) Koshi right now. What I will say think closely about who would be scum based on this flip. Not that it's much help but meh.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 03:55 GMT
#3269
On January 02 2016 12:37 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 12:21 ritoky wrote:
On January 02 2016 12:05 nooniansoong wrote:
ritoky..
Still not getting why that conversation is town. Can you explain it like I'm five?

The dumbtell.. he made masons prove they are masons. So? Scum know they are supposed to be suspicious. I think he was being overly and artificially suspicious if anything.


1) He confirms he has read the thread, and identifies that he understands that TT has been red checked and counterclaimed for his role.
2) Even though he understands that someone has been red checked and CC'd he wants to lynch Palmar because his dead TRs said so and would rather have a vigi (me) shoot TT.
3) I then explain to him why mechanically it makes no sense because 1 is from a source of definitive information (lulz) and the other is from a source of indefinite information.
4) He still resists saying he prefers palmar, and tries to justify why the alternative is bettter.
5) Amidst all of his explanation he has a underlying paranoia that another shennanie will happen if the lynch is on TT and that someone who he doesn't want lynched will get lynched so he would rather just lynch Palmar who is the person he wants.

Why does this shit make him town?
#1 pushback against a mechanically simple play, rather than accept something that at the time was accepted as fact he elects to push back. mafia are more apt to take the free lynch and not quibble a whole lot.
#2 illogical fear of shennanigans doesn't feel like it comes from mafia
#3 discussing alternatives when no one else was is a town trait. the thread had largely shut itself down to any other lynch.
#4 wanting palmar lynched and tt shot dumb tell
#5 quick and thought out responses that felt like they came from a place on honest concern. timers on responses: 11 mins, 5 mins, 9 mins. considering the amount he typed for each, i doubt as mafia he is that good at faking that much content that quickly and sounding that good.


1. All this sounds like an easy way for Exo to contribute while not having to scumhunt. Scum can discuss mechanics like anybody else.
Why does it matter to scum which of palmar or exo gets lynched and which gets shot? It doesn't So he picks what he thinks looks townier.

2. Illogical fear is scummy. It's illogical. It doesn't make sense. It's fake.

3. He did it because he thought it was an easy way to look town.

4. Don't see why that is townie.

5. He wasn't coming up with scumreads so it wasn't hard for him.


I think I've done more scum hunting than you have. Esp. on day 1 you were largely out of the picture. The idea that I'm somehow scum out of this is more tinfoil hatty than any theory I've come up with so far this game
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 05:34 GMT
#3284
Why in the world are you town reading palmar? Both Artanis/rayn were reading palmar as scum. His play this game makes me think he's scum.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 15:37 GMT
#3315
On January 02 2016 16:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 14:34 ExO_ wrote:
Why in the world are you town reading palmar? Both Artanis/rayn were reading palmar as scum. His play this game makes me think he's scum.


Elaborate pls?


Do you want me to elaborate on the Artanis/Rayn part? I can go quote them, but you're quite capable of reading the back end of their filters yourself. Both of them agreed on palmar, and if they were both completely on the wrong track I'm not sure scum would've killed them

As for my thinking his play this game makes me think he's scum: starts with the above. If you look, he's kinda in the thread but hasn't really contributed anything to solving the game. He's kinda just going with the flow. I can build a better case on him, but tbh I'm lazy and want to see the results of the night before I do anything.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 15:43 GMT
#3317
On January 03 2016 00:42 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2016 00:37 ExO_ wrote:
On January 02 2016 16:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 02 2016 14:34 ExO_ wrote:
Why in the world are you town reading palmar? Both Artanis/rayn were reading palmar as scum. His play this game makes me think he's scum.


Elaborate pls?


Do you want me to elaborate on the Artanis/Rayn part? I can go quote them, but you're quite capable of reading the back end of their filters yourself. Both of them agreed on palmar, and if they were both completely on the wrong track I'm not sure scum would've killed them

As for my thinking his play this game makes me think he's scum: starts with the above. If you look, he's kinda in the thread but hasn't really contributed anything to solving the game. He's kinda just going with the flow. I can build a better case on him, but tbh I'm lazy and want to see the results of the night before I do anything.


I'm aware of artanis/rayn scumreading him but I'm not sure that's enough on its own - both of them make plausible n1 targets regardless of their reads (I even shot rayn myself a few games ago even though he was wrong on everything.)

I'd like to see your case and I'm perfectly happy to wait until night's end to read it. I'm not gonna be shot anyway so it probably doesn't matter.


and how do you know scum isnt going to shoot you?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 16:05 GMT
#3325
On January 03 2016 00:45 Palmar wrote:
There isn't really anything to do Exo. Since Onegu's claim yesterday the game has mostly been on autopilot. We had to lynch tictock based on the information available (although I want to mention that yesterday I'm fairly certain a couple of people used tictock flipping mafia and me participating in the shennies off of him was indicative of me being scum, clearly that was not true).

Now we have to lynch Onegu and Damdred, although they should 100% focus on not defending themselves but to try to build cases on people who they think might be scum. The best way to convince me to not lynch them is to make someone else a higher lynch target priority.


tbh I tend to believe Damdred isn't scum. I feel like the move he made was arrogant and really screwed town over but I don't think he makes that move as scum. and its too wifom to think he did that knowing that people would later think its something he wouldn't do as scum and therefore he did it as scum.

Onegu I have more trouble understanding, and thus believe its much more likely he's scum. So I'll be behind an Onegu lynch, but probably not a Damdred one right away
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 17:42 GMT
#3337
On January 03 2016 02:31 Damdred wrote:
I really hate little barbs against me more than anything but meh.

TT was going to be lynched d1 before rels reacted badly he had 23:40-23:59 minutes to convince us he was town and failed to do so. He 100% would of been lynched and never even hinted that he was blue, he never tried to save himself with that information.

TT then claims miller against a fake dt check and acts like he believes it. Then only after prodding from people in the thread did he u claim miller and then claim blue. And only after another post by koshi did he claim mafia.

So anyone saying I ruined the day is delusional or that my movement was arrogant. All of tt actions basically said he was scum.

But I'm sure certain people will still say I ruined the day etc.


you ruined the discussion. you fake claiming Combined with his actions made it seemingly pointless. It was a lock he was scum. Nobody even considered anything else.

And if as you say it was a lock regardless of your fake claim, why did you fake claim>?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 18:01 GMT
#3340
On January 03 2016 02:58 Damdred wrote:
And the only discussion I even remotely helped ruin was on someone who didn't claim there role when they were 100% going to be lynched the day before then basically claimed scum the next day.

So if that ruined all discussion that day its....yeah there are tons of other things/people to discuss besides tt


other people being bad doesn't excuse you from being bad. And you fake claiming was 100% arrogance.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 02 2016 18:41 GMT
#3347
On January 03 2016 03:16 Damdred wrote:
Actually exo is saying I am the sole reason. Which could be scum trying to tilt me tbh


No I'm not. It was just as much (if not more) onegu's fault, and TT's play was really horrendous. That doesn't excuse you
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 03 2016 02:34 GMT
#3418
:/ I dont like following kush into a slam lynch
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 03 2016 02:49 GMT
#3424
On January 03 2016 11:37 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2016 11:34 ExO_ wrote:
:/ I dont like following kush into a slam lynch

because you think he's town or you think im scum?


because I think you're scum, not necessarily because I think slam is town. I'm not sure what I think of slam atm
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 04:56 GMT
#3674
I spent most of today with my family. Will be kinda on and off with my activity as I prepare to go back home in 2 days. But I'll be here. I kinda took a step back from the game b/c I was feeling just incredibly disheartened. I need some help getting back into the swing of it.

I haven't read, but we need to lynch palmar today. Artanis/Rayn both thought Palmar was scummy. And with just about every other person I thought was scum dead it's my best lead.

Specifically at Ritoky, what do you think of lynching Palmar today?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2498
GuemChi 708
Leta 162
Snow 94
Terrorterran 66
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto23
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox413
Mew2King57
Other Games
summit1g7209
WinterStarcraft375
C9.Mang0277
Sick135
ViBE88
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 51m
Patches Events
10h 51m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.