• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7708 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 19:47 GMT
#3055
Just a reminder to hold off associations till you see my flip.

Thank you.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 19:54 GMT
#3057
Well then prepare to be disappointed.

+ Show Spoiler +
you should absolutely lynch me.

But you guys are not hitting mafia, sorry.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 19:55 GMT
#3058
Oops, I almost tried to influence the game.

Back to fucking off.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 22:23 GMT
#3076
Actually a good question,

HF why did you claim you had a gun then retract when rit claimedone too?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 22:43 GMT
#3085
I never said Damdred is mafia btw.

Anyways prob my last post before I get lynched.

Not sure Palmar is mafia, but he does seem to have know that I was town D1 rather easily, and it seems odd to me that he'd make that last post of his as town. Most town should be fairly convinced I'm mafia atm, but he doesn't.

Trfel kinda did a total 180 and that post where he said to lynch me even if all the other claims were retracted didn't make much sense from town imo.

I gave other opinions and shit but I figuer even after my flip you will largely ignore them...

And rightly so, I've been a moron this game.

You guys still have a solid chance here eve if I was stupid and gave scum!Rit a gun (don't think thats the case though).

Stay the course, lynch me and if town looses I'm to blame.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 22:59 GMT
#3093
On January 02 2016 07:46 sicklucker wrote:
tictock if you somehow are town and didnt fight here your a very sad player because both dandred/onegu have faked claimed in this spot before as town and there is alot of wifmo


Same thing happened last day in Personalities, which Damdred was in and should remember that I didn't fight my lynch there either.

But yea this has been a uber-shit teir game from me, shouldn't have signed up kus I never even intended to do as much as I have.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 23:33 GMT
#3159
Plz blame me for ruining the game.

GG and GL.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 16 2016 23:40 GMT
#5285
Gg, obv. I failed prett hard this game, though I did correctly concluded Onegu was scum for his cop,claim and Damdred was still town despite fake CC'ing me.

Yea really suprised people took the one burst of activity from palmar and his case on GB and decided he was town for the rest of the game, and then not lynching Onegu... But w/e

Sorry again for my throw.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 17 2016 01:46 GMT
#5309
On January 17 2016 08:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 08:40 Tictock wrote:
Gg, obv. I failed prett hard this game, though I did correctly concluded Onegu was scum for his cop,claim and Damdred was still town despite fake CC'ing me.

Yea really suprised people took the one burst of activity from palmar and his case on GB and decided he was town for the rest of the game, and then not lynching Onegu... But w/e

Sorry again for my throw.

Meh
Gunsmith is a vanilla town after D2
You being gunsmith meant you could play as bad as you humanly wanted and still be confirmed town if mafia doesn't 1v1 you
The correct play for town after your claim was to not lynch you and wait D3, where the real gunsmith if there is one would claim (since he has already given his two guns, he s only a named vt now)
Damdred fucked up super badly counter claiming you when there was a way to confirm you

Yea i was planning to do pretty much that, claim D3 after my guns were out.

In regards to exo's post. I don't think claiming to save myself D1 has any value over being mislynched tbh. I'm sure we can debate that but if I claimed D1 my role is useless and I def get shot that night anyways.

Saying I was miller was retarted and I just wasn't thinking when I said that. If you take out that one word my reaction doesn't seem nearly as bad. Besides it was pretty clear that I had no interest in fighting my lynch either day which imo should have been a pretty good tell that I was town, but I can understand that other stuff stood out more.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 17 2016 01:49 GMT
#5311
On January 17 2016 08:57 Damdred wrote:
Anyway it's my fault I'll take the blame. Gg scum team.

I'm sorry town.


I understand why you fake claimed.

I think it was uneccesary though kus I was getting lynvhed regardless.

Obv my fualt, not yours.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g11924
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 48m
Replay Cast
17h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.