• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:06
CEST 15:06
KST 22:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
BrandyHull StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8532 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 24 2015 13:46 GMT
#78
Wow this game has grown to epic proportions.

/in

My only condition: I refuse to tryhard this game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 26 2015 23:31 GMT
#256
Oh this started?

Sup
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 26 2015 23:46 GMT
#266
On December 27 2015 08:38 ritoky wrote:
yo koshi, if vivax doesn't have more than 7 posts in the first 30 hours you wanna lynch him with me?


Can I get the towncred I was never able to cash in on for lynching him last game if I help?

I don't care what he flips, just give me them town creds and nobody needs to get hurt.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 26 2015 23:51 GMT
#274
On December 27 2015 08:11 GlowingBear wrote:
OHAI
I'm mafia!

Lynch me

##Vote: GlowingBear


Is nobody gunna discuss this obvious legit very real claim and self vote?

Personally, I could try and get GB killed for 3 games in a row.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2015 00:00 GMT
#283
End of first Hour Report Rhyme:

People was here, some merry-ment was had

we made a few reads, and shared a few laughs

but now I shall go, for my grammer is bad

also like Trfel, I like the sound of hot steamy baths
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2015 02:35 GMT
#439
Caught up with the game, but I'm prob not hanging around.

Could get behind lynching Ness or noonian atm. Exo seems ok despite his open.

No real strong town feels from anyone yet, maybe a little from Koshi

I kinda like GB's posts thus far, I prob won't hammer him today. Tone feels different from past couple games, though... not sure it means anything.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2015 03:10 GMT
#472
On December 27 2015 11:37 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 11:35 Tictock wrote:
Caught up with the game, but I'm prob not hanging around.

Could get behind lynching Ness or noonian atm. Exo seems ok despite his open.

No real strong town feels from anyone yet, maybe a little from Koshi

I kinda like GB's posts thus far, I prob won't hammer him today. Tone feels different from past couple games, though... not sure it means anything.

this.

why lynch me or noonian?


You kus you posted a bunch of questions to everyone but haven't really used peoples responses to further reads. Also these:
On December 27 2015 11:11 N e s s wrote:
And i'm not going to write Exo off as scum myself. Sure, people are throwing scum! at him, but to me he reminds me alot of how i played in mafia. Getting accused then getting mad.

He could be mafia,
[image loading]


On December 27 2015 11:22 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 11:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:14 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:11 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:00 Koshi wrote:
On December 27 2015 10:25 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2015 10:05 Koshi wrote:
To honor the last good big game I played I will post 2 riddles here as well. The first one to get both answers right will never be voted by me (till D4) and gets 1 wish to be used during the game. Wishing for multiple wishes is not allowed.


Alliens have conquered the earth and decided to eat the dumb people first and finish with the smartest people. To decide the order in how they eat people they invented a couple of test. If a group succeeds to solve the riddle within 3 minutes they are spared, otherwise they get eaten. Let's assume the group gets told the rules of the riddle before and then can come up with a plan together. So that they only need 1 smart person in each group to survive another day.

1) First riddle
setup:
- People can only look forward.
- People cannot move/speak/signal each other in a "cheaty" way. (your guts should tell you what is allowed)
- People got told there are 2 black hats and 1 white hat OR there are 2 white hats and 1 black hat.

goal:
- A person needs to correctly yell out the color of his hat. If he can do that all 3 are spared. (so black or white is the first word anybody can say)
[image loading]

question:
- How will they solve it? (Let's assume the picture has the randomized set-up which the players didn't know beforehand obviously)


2) second riddle
setup:
- People can only look forward.
- People cannot move/speak/signal each other in a "cheaty" way. (your guts should tell you what is allowed)
- People get told they have either a black hat or a white hat on their head.

goal:
- Yell out the color of your hat. Out of the 9 people max 1 person can be wrong. In this riddle person 1 starts, then 2, 3, 4, etc till 9.

[image loading]
question:
- How will they solve it? (Let's assume the picture has the randomized set-up which the players didn't know beforehand obviously)



+ Show Spoiler +
1) If the back person sees two of the same colour hat then the puzzle is easy and he can say the opposite. If he sees two different colours such as the picture then he should stay silent which indicates to the second person that there are two different colours. The person in front will be able to see the colour and so can yell out the colour on the top of his head easily.

In your picture it would be:

Back person: *Silence*
Middle person: "Hmm the person in front of me is a white hat which must mean my hat is black!"


2) Are they allowed to formulate a plan beforehand?


Alliens have conquered the earth and decided to eat the dumb people first and finish with the smartest people. To decide the order in how they eat people they invented a couple of test. If a group succeeds to solve the riddle within 3 minutes they are spared, otherwise they get eaten. Let's assume the group gets told the rules of the riddle before and then can come up with a plan together. So that they only need 1 smart person in each group to survive another day.


first one is correct


Since they can come up with a plan beforehand and I presume that they can hear every other person's response then they should formulate the plan that the person with the perfect information (Number 1 in the picture) should sacrifice himself to relay that information to everyone else.

The strategy should be that player 1 says "Black" if he can see an even amount of black hats or "White" if he can see an odd amount of black hats. This way if person 1 is wrong then everyone else can determine the colour of their hat based on how many of each colour they can see and the person 1's fate.

The situation would go as follows:

As person 1 can only see 5 black hats then he should exclaim the aforementioned planned phrase of, "White".

Person 1 does not explode as he has a white hat.

Person 2 now knows there are an odd amount of black hats as Person 1 did not die but can only see 4 black hats, he therefore knows that he has a black hat and shouts, "Black".

^^your long posts remind me a bit of someone i play with

Town reads-HolyFlare, Aramis or whoever you say his username.

But Ness! Shouldn't there be more town reads?

To be blunt, i'm lazy. I'm diabetic and i'm at 340 (which is bad.)
I'll go back and do more later, thats just the majority of whom i think is town atm.


Much more important than who is town

Who is Mafia?

Choose one person with not much to go off of?

Sicklucker, just because.
That or whoever seems scummiest rn i don't care enough to do anything


On December 27 2015 11:24 N e s s wrote:
*as to why sicklucker

his posts are annoying me. he's giving me a gut feeling of him being scum.

Butttt Ness! Isn't Glowbunny scummier?

Gb seems good. He was going after me, which seems alright. While others did too i don't think he's mafia atm.


Noonian mostly kus of the smurf thing.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2015 04:22 GMT
#529
On December 27 2015 13:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 13:06 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:01 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:48 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because i think Trfel is like 100% town based on meta.

its bad to go off of meta.

It's not. And i don't even consider him 100% town. It was just to express -- based on rotoky's read, that if you do go off by meta, as he did, he should come to another conclusion.

Well, it kinda is. You don't know when or how a person thinks. So going off of their experience isn't very smart.

What if he's changed his play style?

But i haven't played any other games with any of you, so i'm going to go ahead and assume that your logic of him being town isn't bad, but it shouldn't be relied on.

Well here is where we disagree..
And it's probably because we have a different definition of what "meta" means.

But let's not argue about this since it is pointless. I can 100% tell i am not going to lynch anyone based on meta, only for what they do / do not do.

Meta means mafia game experience/behaveior traits as mafia/town.

Yeah i wasn't going to argue with you regardless, but i am curious, who do you think is scum at this point?

TT, Vivax, kushmasta maybe (i dont remember his scumr name anymore, noomanoomasomething).
Have you even read my posts at all? I think i have been quite clear in what i think.


Sure you have basically the same read as me on Kush but I'm scum for it

Seems legit
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2015 04:34 GMT
#539
On December 27 2015 13:23 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 13:22 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:06 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:01 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:48 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because i think Trfel is like 100% town based on meta.

its bad to go off of meta.

It's not. And i don't even consider him 100% town. It was just to express -- based on rotoky's read, that if you do go off by meta, as he did, he should come to another conclusion.

Well, it kinda is. You don't know when or how a person thinks. So going off of their experience isn't very smart.

What if he's changed his play style?

But i haven't played any other games with any of you, so i'm going to go ahead and assume that your logic of him being town isn't bad, but it shouldn't be relied on.

Well here is where we disagree..
And it's probably because we have a different definition of what "meta" means.

But let's not argue about this since it is pointless. I can 100% tell i am not going to lynch anyone based on meta, only for what they do / do not do.

Meta means mafia game experience/behaveior traits as mafia/town.

Yeah i wasn't going to argue with you regardless, but i am curious, who do you think is scum at this point?

TT, Vivax, kushmasta maybe (i dont remember his scumr name anymore, noomanoomasomething).
Have you even read my posts at all? I think i have been quite clear in what i think.


Sure you have basically the same read as me on Kush but I'm scum for it

Seems legit


and your read on kush is: he's a smurf

which he literally explained pre-game when he said "this is a smurf, cuz i can't view kush account at work"

...like wat?


Ah, I didn't see that
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2015 04:35 GMT
#540
On December 27 2015 13:25 Holyflare wrote:
TickTock I suggest that you catch up and post some fleshed out reads rather than arguing semantics, it'll help expedite things nicely

You can also vote for Vivax or explain why you aren't for free bonus points. Which everyone else should be doing too.


No thanks.

Might vote Vivax though, we'll see.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2015 22:08 GMT
#1163
Got some food poisoning or someshit this morning so been kinda out of it today.

Will be catching up and whatnot as I can at work.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 00:57 GMT
#1241
Still way behind, on pg 37 now.

I'm fairly certain rayn is town based on his exchange with art over his GB read, also the fact that he checked Ness's othergames.

SL is giving me townvibes, not super strong though.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 01:04 GMT
#1244
On December 27 2015 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 23:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:18 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:12 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:03 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:45 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:41 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

Let me ask you something

What did you not understand on the wagoning on Moosy doosy?

Um, that we were lynching someone with no reason to?


It amuses me that you don't understand the reason behind it when the concept of RVS is well known in the forums you come from

Food for thought~

Does it really, really matter in the end weather i know or not why were lynching him? If you're so amused by it, could you tell me what the reasoning behind it is?

I'm thinking of you as a lynch candidate. You've been on me since the begining with little reasons, and weather you think i'm scum or not the way you post is making me lean towards you being scum.

Also, i haven't seen any reads from you yet, Who do you think is scum?


It matters because if you ask something you already know the answer, it is, again, you posting just to post, and not actively trying to solve the game. Basically, you are here posting but not towards unveiling people's alignment.

mmmm on the contrary

that is invalid, i just said i didn't know the answer and just asked you.
Did i not just ask you who you think is scum? That's me asking you a question trying to solve the game. It helps to know the opinions of others to know the insight to the game.

please answer my question now.


You know what RVS is but you couldn't that's exactly what moosy's was? I find hard to believe

I find you being town hard to believe.

Nobody's even told me why we were band wagoning Moose jesus christ.

*sighs* Us arguing won't contribute to anything anyway, i'm done with you for now. I have bigger fish to fry then you, my friend c:


You said I was town for the way I was pushing you. What changed?

I am actually retracting from my townread on Ness.
This is one thing.
The other thing is he calls sicklucker mafia for "just because".
Then he votes for Vivax?!?!?!?
Than he says this... Bigger fish to fry? Like.... sicklucker who he has basically no read on and just calls scum? Or Vivax, who is basically a non-poster at that point?


Pfft rayn I pointed that out forever ago,

and btw yes I still do think Ness is scum
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 03:11 GMT
#1270
On December 27 2015 23:46 sicklucker wrote:
Ness is town because he asked this "can you see whos viewing thread" basicly hes asking if people can see if hes lurking or if he can see lurkers.

If hes mafia and he is worried about people seeing him lurk he would ask his mafia qt so this is not possible.

This only leaves the other option that he legitly wants to see if people are lurking.

I think this statement alone makes him town and alot of other people have reasons to think hes town so im sure he is.

The only other option is an intentional dumbtell which is very rare. I dont think a mafia would ask this ever due to being afraid of suspicion


My only issue with this thinking is that it could just be a very legit, NAI, question he asked there and you are way overthinking it.

I will admit that the nature of the question is more town indicative, but this wont really change my opinion by itself.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 03:19 GMT
#1272
On December 28 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I read it and I don't think his filter is as bad as tictock's.
I like my vote where it is atm.


Ouch.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 06:59 GMT
#1303
On December 28 2015 00:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD


We're not going to save people based on the fact that you can read them several days from now.


I like Obi a little this game...

I guess.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 07:04 GMT
#1305
On December 28 2015 00:12 sicklucker wrote:
can we not lynch him off the fact that last game we lynched him and were wrong?

You know we should learn from history and such. He could be mafia or town but I would like to have some general idea what that is before we put one of are valuable lynches on the line

If you guys want a "real" reason why I dont want vivax lynch its because it was fucking hf's idea who I think is very likely scum


I'm sure this got brought up, but SL you missed Vivax last game as barely present mafia.

He's also not as enthusiastic as he was in the town game you are referencing here.

Somewhere in-between I'd say.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 07:05 GMT
#1306
On December 28 2015 00:17 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD

I think i can read Vivax aswell.
Why is he town then?


you really think Vivax is a better lynch candidate than somebody like BF at this point?

From the people who have posted, yes.


I have to disagree. I get that I might not be able to make the same metareads as others here, but is Vivax really THAT scummy to this point? Everything that makes Vivax scummy (low post count, not contributing a lot) BF is worse at.

At least Vivax is somewhat active in the thread. People posting = more information. People like BF not posting do not add any information at all.


Exo's a cool dude.

Def keep him alive.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 07:08 GMT
#1308
On December 28 2015 00:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok I've caught up.

I think Rayn is town. I think Exo is town. I think sicklucker might be town.

I'm not sure on Ness. I have plenty of suspicions on him but I think that thing Sicklucker said about asking questions in the QT actually makes sense. I have to decide whether it is fakeable or not.
I'm also not sure on Ritoky, I've been reevaluating and I believe I may have been nitpicking him for that particular post, which brings him back null

Artanis looks scummy, I hated his list post. Tictock looks scummy for his lack of pushes + his joke on hammering me and going after me felt pretty off.


Too soon?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 07:11 GMT
#1309
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Yep.

Same as every other game.

Damdred said what 20 games it took him? Sounds about right...
I can take that responsibility.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1444
WardiTV703
OGKoka 253
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko419
OGKoka 253
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8959
Bisu 4356
FanTaSy 3482
Jaedong 2087
Shuttle 1652
EffOrt 1282
Horang2 746
BeSt 724
actioN 455
Larva 388
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Stork 121
Zeus 117
Mind 110
Dewaltoss 97
Snow 79
910 64
Barracks 63
Sea.KH 57
soO 54
hero 47
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 43
Sexy 37
sorry 33
Killer 30
Yoon 28
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Shinee 22
Free 18
Aegong 17
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 11
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4288
qojqva1444
Dendi929
XaKoH 545
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
x6flipin241
Other Games
singsing2760
olofmeister1255
hiko798
Livibee671
B2W.Neo666
crisheroes349
XBOCT255
Pyrionflax233
dupreeh70
Liquid`VortiX67
QueenE25
Hui .13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2082
• Nemesis1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 54m
Replay Cast
9h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.