• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 18:57 GMT
#1697
If only Chelsea would make a goal :/
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 19:03 GMT
#1705
Yeah I am locked on TT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 20:06 GMT
#1801
hahaha ohh. dem taunts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:01 GMT
#1869
Activily lurking. Other team forfeited.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:17 GMT
#1891
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:25 GMT
#1900
On December 29 2015 07:19 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?

There was a case on you (ritoky) that people liked and you said:
"I am activily ignoring the case"

That is fucking disgusting and disrespectful to people who try.
And even if I knew you were town I would lynch you for that bullshit.



Aside from that you were afk and didn't bother playing.



Shit happens. But you got to know it is 100% your fault the wagon stayed on you. Maybe not your fault that it started on you, but it is 100% your fault it stayed on you.


Also if you are town, guess what, mafia tries to lynch townies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:27 GMT
#1906
ofc we lynch tt here. lol. He will never redeem himself.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:31 GMT
#1914
On December 29 2015 07:28 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:59 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:57 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:38 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##Vote Raynpelikoneet
Clearly misrepresenting Vivax.


what in the fuck?


Wasn't rayn the one who started the TT wagon? Iirc I've seen multiple people mentioning sheeping rayn.

So why is Rayn now off of his own wagon and voting Vivax instead? Like I honestly can't tell if Vivax is actually JK or trolling but his wording for the unclaim seems more like just trying to piss off rayn. But why is rayn ignoring his main wagon(which is now leading) to get off of it and vote Vivax?

Rayn explain?


let me explain before the stampede comes your way.

Rayn hates stupid things, Vivax did a stupid thing. Something he thinks I scum lockable. Vivax did thing, rayn does his thing.


rayn cant think past wifmo aparently

nope. rayn believes it is useless to bother finding mafia if townies are allowed to do the most retarded anti town shit. If people can do what Vivax did anything is always allowed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:44 GMT
#1952
On December 29 2015 07:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:30 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 sicklucker wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:16 ritoky wrote:
the fuck are you doing SL?


trying to get the most likely mafia flip lynched you? tt is a good flip too which makes this a hard battle


getting the guy i made a case on lynched and if not, then shennanying onto actual mafia, not town hf.


I have no idea why you think I'm Mafia, then, and how you can't at least be a little suspicious of HF for everything I have said


How on earth are you still going on about this, you posted your concerns about me being mafia which I have fully addressed and eliminated, what more is there to call me mafia for? You have my perfect thought process outlined right there for you in the thread. This is getting stale and just increases the likelihood of you being actually mafia.


HF I really don't see how you've deconstructed the arguments I wrote. But I can see that if Tictock is town, my argument is moot.

But I can't believe someone who scum reads Tictock isn't at least wary you could be scum.


Where can you not see? You think I've blindly been pushing people for no reason, I outline all the reasons I pushed those people which lines up nicely with a new revelation of information (Vivax revealing he is JK), it's a perfect thought process that eliminates your case entirely and I know that TT is gonna flip mafia and you're just setting it up to push me for it, you've been angling at this for hours.


HAHAHAHA so YOU know that Tictock IS going to flip Mafia but I am setting this up to prove my theory

ROFL

posting this after that listpost is odd
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:47 GMT
#1965
talking to slam. lol.

And slam is pretty mafia so that is an ok vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:51 GMT
#1977
On December 29 2015 07:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:46 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:44 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:43 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


100% scum

You're bad.


nah I agree with 50% of damdred's post


That's not a bad percentage considering I haven't really scum hunted all day.

Also you can't call me bad cause youd id nothing relsyboy

Yep. So your 100% scum call is based on nothing.
Willing to switch on OWS ? Why is he soft attacking me like that while lurking AND voting the same target as I do ?

dumbest read 2015
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:52 GMT
#1982
21/20 people voting for the same target and Rels his case is:

"OWS thinks I am mafia for voting with him"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:53 GMT
#1986
"OWS shouldn't think I am mafia because I am voting with him"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:53 GMT
#1990
##unvote
##vote Rels
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:54 GMT
#1994
On December 29 2015 07:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:53 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:52 Koshi wrote:
21/20 people voting for the same target and Rels his case is:

"OWS thinks I am mafia for voting with him"

True this is bad. But I don't remember OWS doing stuff recently, so him being "really" at a sheep post after Damdred said the same thing is suspicious to me. It only makes sense if TT is scum though.


This actually makes even less sense.

+1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:56 GMT
#1997
On December 29 2015 07:55 ritoky wrote:
fuck it i am down to shennanie onto rels. 5 mins left, we got enough willing?

Does it matter? Either he is lynched or otherwise TT is... lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 22:59 GMT
#2015
need +1

Some of you are discussing and not doing it

VERY SUSPICIOUS
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 23:08 GMT
#2023
haha. Kinda hilarious cuz he tried to keep up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 23:09 GMT
#2026
Yeah, TT did it again probably.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 23:10 GMT
#2029
tbh I partly did it because in case Rels was mafia there could have been extra information.

And then some of those TT posts made me not really change back.

##unvote
##vote Ticktock

I even had it typed and copied because I somewhat wanted to go back
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1950
GuemChi 1604
Artosis 611
910 60
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
Doublelift3862
Counter-Strike
taco 208
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox325
Other Games
summit1g8823
shahzam708
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0345
PiGStarcraft274
Day[9].tv227
Maynarde133
CosmosSc2 31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick986
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream14
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP97
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv227
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 42m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.