• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:50
CEST 08:50
KST 15:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10001 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 17:55 GMT
#1567
I'll collect my victory at the bank later, ty guys you're welcome.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 17:56 GMT
#1568
This has actually invigorated my passion to find the rest of his team, thank you GB.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:02 GMT
#1577
On December 29 2015 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hmm... i am actually interested in seeing GB's answer to this.


There is no come back to this.

[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:06 GMT
#1582
Let's lynch GB now :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:07 GMT
#1584
I mean he literally just said in that post:

"I'm voting you because yes I agreed that Vivax was mafia but all you did was push the person I eventually thought was mafia while saying everyone else I thought was mafia was mafia too!"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:10 GMT
#1590
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.


and then notice where my vote was and how I was exploring the other avenues at the time, I've said I've wanted to lynch TT since rayn first talked about it on like page 10
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:12 GMT
#1595
On December 29 2015 03:11 nooniansoong wrote:
HF I'm confused on your position on TT. You think he's mafia, you like rayn's case, so why not vote him?


On December 29 2015 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote TickTock



????????
????????????????
????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:12 GMT
#1596
On December 29 2015 03:11 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.


and then notice where my vote was and how I was exploring the other avenues at the time, I've said I've wanted to lynch TT since rayn first talked about it on like page 10


EXACTLY! And yet you never voted Tictock. You just decided kush was scum for bullshitty reasons, then you throw suspicions at me while twisting my arguments, and now you're voting me.


On December 29 2015 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote TickTock



????????????????
??????????????????
??????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:12 GMT
#1599
mafia keep crawling out this game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:14 GMT
#1603
On December 29 2015 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:08 Koshi wrote:
No he didnt. That case is bullshit and I am surprised rayn agrees.

Then what is he saying? Explain it to all of us dumb people please.

Read the post... nothing GB said was about having the same scumreads. HF his case is bullshit because he starts with an hypothesis that is a lie and then proves the lie...


No, GB said that I am mafia because I wanted to push Vivax who ended up being town EVEN THOUGH GB SCUM READ VIVAX TOO all while exploring different people as mafia (who he thought were also mafia) but doing not much about it.

Why would he think this if HE IS ON THE SAME PAGE AS ME????

Why does anyone think "Oh HF thinks all the people I think are mafia but he's not really pushing them he's definitely mafia"?

WHO? Nobody that's who.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:15 GMT
#1605
It's not even a big shock that I've been inactive as fuck and disclosed my complete apathy for this game multiple times.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:16 GMT
#1608
On December 29 2015 03:15 Vivax wrote:
TT isnt mafia, mostly for tone. Ofc HF agrees with rayn for the sake of having another option


stellar play claiming jk when the person pushing you is someone you think is mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:16 GMT
#1611
Well GB is mafia, so that's all done and cleared up now.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:17 GMT
#1613
On December 29 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:12 Koshi wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:08 Koshi wrote:
No he didnt. That case is bullshit and I am surprised rayn agrees.

Then what is he saying? Explain it to all of us dumb people please.

Read the post... nothing GB said was about having the same scumreads. HF his case is bullshit because he starts with an hypothesis that is a lie and then proves the lie...


No, GB said that I am mafia because I wanted to push Vivax who ended up being town EVEN THOUGH GB SCUM READ VIVAX TOO all while exploring different people as mafia (who he thought were also mafia) but doing not much about it.

Why would he think this if HE IS ON THE SAME PAGE AS ME????

Why does anyone think "Oh HF thinks all the people I think are mafia but he's not really pushing them he's definitely mafia"?

WHO? Nobody that's who.


^
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:18 GMT
#1616
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.


On December 29 2015 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


Yeah, you're mafia.

You're completely twisting my argument here. You can call all my scum reads scum and do nothing about it. Yes, I've said after a long time that Vivax might be the best lynch because there was enough time for him to react and he didn't. But you have been pushing him since the beginning of the game while calling everyone else suspicious but doing nothing about it.

And about "D", I think kush is more likely to be town than mafia here, out of tone basically. I remember very well his mafia play in avogadro's mini mafia and it's nothing like this. Plus I think him going against Palmar was an okay play. Also, why would he come back to the thread like that, drawing all attention he can? Pretty much suicidal.

I'm voting you

Wait, you think HF is mafia because he pushed his main suspect whilst pushing others as well?


No, Artanis, I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie while mildly throwing suspicions everywhere and not further investigating it even when me and sicklucker kept saying that he should give Vivax more time.

It's not about WHO he said is scum, it's about HOW he is throwing suspicions everywhere while doing nothing with them.

He agrees that Tictock is scum and there are two cases on him, but then decided to go against kush for a "leap of read" that doesn't make anyone scum.


and then notice where my vote was and how I was exploring the other avenues at the time, I've said I've wanted to lynch TT since rayn first talked about it on like page 10


EXACTLY! And yet you never voted Tictock. You just decided kush was scum for bullshitty reasons, then you throw suspicions at me while twisting my arguments, and now you're voting me.


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote
##vote TickTock



????????????????
??????????????????
??????????


I mean basic fact checking isn't even in GB's mafia repertoire
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:24 GMT
#1630
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)


Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what bull shit are you smoking
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:27 GMT
#1641
ExO do you have an anger management problem? You seem to irrationally hate things that have done nothing to you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:32 GMT
#1654
On December 29 2015 03:27 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Holyflare is mafia because he kept pushing a townie....[...]

GB saying things like this only makes you look terrible.
If you don't understand why, then i can't help you.


"WHILE" is the most important word here, that you kept out.

Pushing a townie is okay.

Pushing a townie while throwing suspicions everywhere and doing nothing with them while people kept saying he should backoff and agreeing Tictock is scummy while not even trying to vote him once is not.

This is a really shitty case GlowingBear.....


Tell me what's wrong with it

Because you are literally saying HF should not have pushed his main scumread over other people (which is stupid).
If HF thinks Vivax is more likely to be mafia it only makes sense for him to NOT vote for TT and push Vivax instead.
Also after Vivax claimed HF made the only logical thing and moved his vote to his #2 scumread, TT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in his play or what he has done, if this is your case, which it seems to be. Especially if take account the fact you YOURSELF scumread the SAME people he does....


Again, it's not about who he scumreads. It's about HOW he does it.

He kept on Vivax. People said he shouldn't. He threw suspicions everywhere without going anywhere with those suspicions. Vivax claimed. Holyflare agreed Tictock was scum. Never votes Tictock and pushes kush for something that doesn't make kush scum. Finally votes Tictock one hour ago. I post and he finds me suspicious. I say he is scum, he twists my arguments to start a wagon on me.

My main argument is: he keeps saying Tictock is a good lynch but is reluctant to lynch him (never really interacts much with Tictock), when he sees himself out of options he throw suspicions everywhere and starts a wagon on me while twisting my arguments.


If I think a person is mafia and have a history of lynching that person as mafia then why would I stop wanting to lynch that person because sicklucker who I don't listen to a word of says otherwise? What logical nonsense is that GB?

Not to mention if you start to think Vivax is mafia then why is it bad that I keep pushing that guy? I was too lazy to move my vote and just did so as soon as rayn posted an updated case on TT because I liked it and thought about how shit TT's catch up posts were.

I still think that leap in logic is suspicious as fuck when he had no information at all about anyone else and he still jumped to a guy being town after presenting a logical explanation of why he could be mafia, it still doesn't make sense.

There's like a million mafia and you're suspicious that I'm looking for other mafia after Vivax claimed a role?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#1661
On December 29 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 03:19 Damdred wrote:
Tbh what hf says makes a lot of sense here its not shit and it does show a interesting thing.

GB tell me when did you first suspect hf


Right now, after seeing him throwing suspicions everywhere (GB might be mafia, Ness might be mafia), and the more I think of it the more things fits (his push on kush, his reluctancy from not lynching Tictock and keeping on Vivax)

He asked when you first started to. Was it literally when he posted his case on you?


I was iffy when he started pushing kush, but it was basically when he called me and Ness scum, especially when he calls me scum when I ask a question on Palmar. It was clear he was throwing suspicions everywhere


And have you asked me why I think those people are suspicious?

I have a thought process of "People that think that Vivax wasn't a good lynch or were behaving weird around Vivax"


-Alakaslam - weird ness interaction and then weird Vivax reaction

- Ness - weird as fuck posts all game and he posted something really weird about Vivax "I'll unvote him when he defends himself" <-- I almost instantly changed my mind based solely on his filter length which is probably a mistake but then I got lazy and didn't check his filter in his off site game

- GB - just shit and afk for a while and then comes back and posts that trash about how did palmar know about coag and rsoultin when palmar already linked his source for info - gb's filter is like 3 full pages of one liner questions saying nothing and when I remembered his earlier interactions with ness and how he just copied my questions it added up to mafia-ish, now combined with my slam dunk case which you guys seem to dislike for no reason he's pretty definitely mafia

^

there is the combined reasoning for the brief section of time
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 18:39 GMT
#1665
I was too lazy to move my vote and just did so as soon as rayn posted an updated case on TT because I liked it and thought about how shit TT's catch up posts were.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 262
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 44
Bale 36
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 21
Noble 14
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g10846
Sick193
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 10m
Replay Cast
16h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.