• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8905 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 01:47 GMT
#2093
....I took a nap thinking TT was a lynch lock. WTF happened? This is some bullshit.

Fucking great job whoever turned the wagon off TT
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 08:59 GMT
#2184
I don't even know. I've been flip flopping on what I think all day but by the end I was pretty sold on a TT lynch. I cannot believe so many people switched votes in the last couple of hours.

TT is talking so much now but I still tend to think he's scum. I think some of the people who switched off of TT are scum (Palmar is pretty glaring). And though I'm sure it'll change and he'll squirm and scream I think I'm going to tunnel Palmar.

And if somehow it becomes obvious that Vivax isn't JK, should lynch him too, imo.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 09:11 GMT
#2193
On December 29 2015 18:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 17:59 ExO_ wrote:
I don't even know. I've been flip flopping on what I think all day but by the end I was pretty sold on a TT lynch. I cannot believe so many people switched votes in the last couple of hours.

TT is talking so much now but I still tend to think he's scum. I think some of the people who switched off of TT are scum (Palmar is pretty glaring). And though I'm sure it'll change and he'll squirm and scream I think I'm going to tunnel Palmar.

And if somehow it becomes obvious that Vivax isn't JK, should lynch him too, imo.


Outside of palmar who else do you think is most likely scum flipper?


Without looking at it too closely, Damdred's flip seems suspect to me. I don't really like your flip either.

I need to go re-read what happened before I took a nap (that turned into like 4 hours of sleep lol) and see exactly how this went down.

And where the fuck is coag? For being basically confirmed masons, coag is being complete trash, and I'm not too happy with rsoultin either. I really hope a pair of masons CC them. But its irrationally stupid for both of them to be scum and claiming mason early, which mean coag just isn't giving a damn :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 09:16 GMT
#2197
Ritoky care to explain:

On December 29 2015 04:41 ritoky wrote:
well and TT did this last game where some1 made a case on him, he had lynch pressure, then he spammed a bunch of posts for some TRs, then fucked off. spoiler: he was mafia in that game.

i really wanna vote vivax with rayn tho, but i pretty much agree with HF that i think he is just JK doing some dumb shit.


this is exactly what just happened. You called it, and yet you still switched. (I'm currently on page 93, but if you switched after saying this there better be a damn good explanation)
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 09:49 GMT
#2221
On December 29 2015 18:26 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 18:16 ExO_ wrote:
Ritoky care to explain:

On December 29 2015 04:41 ritoky wrote:
well and TT did this last game where some1 made a case on him, he had lynch pressure, then he spammed a bunch of posts for some TRs, then fucked off. spoiler: he was mafia in that game.

i really wanna vote vivax with rayn tho, but i pretty much agree with HF that i think he is just JK doing some dumb shit.


this is exactly what just happened. You called it, and yet you still switched. (I'm currently on page 93, but if you switched after saying this there better be a damn good explanation)


This has happened D1 in the last 3 games I played.

Huanted Mansion - I was Town

Nutcraker - I was Mafia

And now here. Though I'm amazed that Rels actually got lynched over me.

It's funny you said "swapped in a couple hours" in an earlier post kus it was more a matter of minuets that it all went down.


yes it was. I went to sleep about 2 hours before EoD, which is why I said a couple of hours. This whole thing went down so suddenly. So I'll walk you through where I'm at right now:

Palmar just switched out of the blue. No explanation. I want one.

Koshi's vote change seems suspect to me as well. I don't see why he did it.

Damdred's vote change is shitty, but at least he was talking about rel prior to the last second vote swapping

Ritoky literally calls that if TT is scum he'll come in and talk at the last second and get it switched to someone else. Then helps this precise thing to happen. What the fuck.

I could keep going but basically everyone flip flopped without explaining why. I get that it was last second but it seems fucked up. Damdred is the only person that I see that showed interest in rels before hand.

So what I'm sitting here trying to figure out, is what motivation does mafia team have to make all of these vote shenanigans happen if TT isn't scum? I can't come up with anything that is super reasonable. If TT is mafia, then I can understand the last second vote switching (giving very little time for reaction/discussion.) I think it's possible mafia saw damdred and somebody else say rels and ran a gamble to pull votes off TT.

But it all hinges on TT being mafia. If he isn't then I'm at a bit of a loss. I think TT should be our next lynch (at least for now) because if he is mafia it'll really help to clear things up, and if he isn't mafia it'll at least provide more information to work with.

The other thing I'm really struggling with, is HF jumping onto the TT wagon at the end. Is he scum trying to earn a bit of town cred by saying he tried to save the mislynch, or is he town actually trying to prevent a last second vote swap off a target that he himself didn't think was worth voting for.

idk, was such a stupid vote switch and it's messing with my ability to think it through :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 09:56 GMT
#2224
ebwop:

the stupid vote switch I'm referring to is the mass vote switch to rels. As much as I dislike HF I'd hate for him to assume I'm antagonizing him over this specifically, at least not yet.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 09:57 GMT
#2225
On December 29 2015 18:56 Palmar wrote:
Exo, it's always in mafia's favour to have chaos. I know this sounds hypocritical, but it's usually great for mafia to have town do these last minute shenanigan switches because it reduces reasoning and discussion to something very low level (my own reasoning being an example, I literally voted someone for having a less than 2 page filter).

So even if TT is town, this was good for mafia, especially if in the process people who aren't mafia (me, for example) are being implicated.


so why did you switch then? You didn't even post in the main thread that you were switching
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 09:59 GMT
#2228
On December 29 2015 18:56 Palmar wrote:
Exo, it's always in mafia's favour to have chaos. I know this sounds hypocritical, but it's usually great for mafia to have town do these last minute shenanigan switches because it reduces reasoning and discussion to something very low level (my own reasoning being an example, I literally voted someone for having a less than 2 page filter).

So even if TT is town, this was good for mafia, especially if in the process people who aren't mafia (me, for example) are being implicated.


and continuing on this line of thought, if it is in mafia's favor am I supposed to believe that 9 townies switched their votes at the last second? I don't think I do
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 10:01 GMT
#2232
On December 29 2015 18:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 18:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 29 2015 18:56 Palmar wrote:
Exo, it's always in mafia's favour to have chaos. I know this sounds hypocritical, but it's usually great for mafia to have town do these last minute shenanigan switches because it reduces reasoning and discussion to something very low level (my own reasoning being an example, I literally voted someone for having a less than 2 page filter).

So even if TT is town, this was good for mafia, especially if in the process people who aren't mafia (me, for example) are being implicated.


so why did you switch then? You didn't even post in the main thread that you were switching

I thought I did?


On December 29 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
On phone don't think I'll be at a computer before deadline. Very willing to shennie onto gb or kush


that's about it. No mention of rels or anything else.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2015 10:07 GMT
#2239
Vivax I want to think you are town, but Jesus Christ dude you just keep roaming in and out of the thread trying to sound clever like some kind of talking fortune cookie. It's not helping a player like me, because to me it seems like you can't be arsed to try to convince anybody else why your thoughts are right. It's just

"I'm right and if you don't agree you're stupid".....well fucking great! It's not making anything you say more plausible to me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 06:23 GMT
#2756
Just woke up after sleeping for like 13 hours. I don't really feel like trying to analyze right now. But we should pay close attention to what Rayn/Artanis thought. Do we have anybody claiming anything, who does Vivax say he jailed?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 08:48 GMT
#2768
I feel like today we lynch Palmar. Both Rayn and Artanis felt like Palmar was mafia. His vote switch makes no sense as he didn't offer any explanation for it until after the fact.

I'm gonna keep reading, but I can't see how we don't lynch Palmar today. Maybe TT, but I think palmar is the better choice. Either way, I think both are scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 08:53 GMT
#2769
Also Artanis was pretty convinced they'd leave Rayn alone because he'd tunnel Vivax hard. But Rayn is dead

therefore either Vivax is scum, they believe rayn was more a threat as town/wouldn't actually tunnel Vivax, or scum wants us to think that Vivax is scum and therefore they killed rayn.

Should watch Vivax closely. I've found him really hard to understand this game.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 09:11 GMT
#2773
On December 30 2015 18:00 ritoky wrote:
exo are you caught up fully with the thread?


For the most part. If I understand correctly:

Mafia has 2 kills, and then a 2 shot vig. Which explains the 3 deaths. Onegu is claiming a red check on TT, with no counter claim so far. I'm inclined to believe him b/c of the post TT made with the popcorn. I think TT is scum.

Artanis and Rayn were both convinced Palmar was scum. And I tend to agree. I'm in favor of lynching Palmar today for this reason: This means that if somebody CC's Onegu's claim we're not having last minute vote shenanigans again. If nothing changes in regards to TT then I think one of our gunsmith's shoot him.

I think I need to go really closely read how the vote switching happened. Who switched. Why they said they switched. I think some clues are there. And I think Artanis/rayn's filter should be read closely as well.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 09:21 GMT
#2777
On December 30 2015 18:16 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 18:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:00 ritoky wrote:
exo are you caught up fully with the thread?


For the most part. If I understand correctly:

Mafia has 2 kills, and then a 2 shot vig. Which explains the 3 deaths. Onegu is claiming a red check on TT, with no counter claim so far. I'm inclined to believe him b/c of the post TT made with the popcorn. I think TT is scum.

Artanis and Rayn were both convinced Palmar was scum. And I tend to agree. I'm in favor of lynching Palmar today for this reason: This means that if somebody CC's Onegu's claim we're not having last minute vote shenanigans again. If nothing changes in regards to TT then I think one of our gunsmith's shoot him.

I think I need to go really closely read how the vote switching happened. Who switched. Why they said they switched. I think some clues are there. And I think Artanis/rayn's filter should be read closely as well.


Why do you prefer a lynch on a scum read (to which there is a level of uncertainty) versus a player who is red checked by an uncc'd cop and CC'd for the role he claimed (which seems far more definitive)? What's the difference between lynching TT and shooting palmar and why is the opposite preferable?


Because rayn/Artanis both felt strongly about Palmar. I think Palmar is regarded well enough to have more influence on the game, and possibly talk his way out of this. TT isn't making it to the end of this game regardless, Palmar might find a way to talk his way out of it. I think Palmar is scum, and I don't want to give him a chance to slip by.

If possible I'd like to avoid voting Shenanigans at the end of the day today, and one way I could see that happening is somebody CCing onegu and then we end up lynching the wrong person again. I can't see a world in which somebody would CC onegu, and claim they got a green check on Palmar, it would look to obviously wrong. So if we lynch Palmar, shoot TT we get the most amount of scum, with the least amount of risk.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 09:22 GMT
#2778
On December 30 2015 18:19 ritoky wrote:
also by "one of our gunsmiths" you mean me.


you make the guns, or have one?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 09:41 GMT
#2785
On December 30 2015 18:32 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 18:21 ExO_ wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:16 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:11 ExO_ wrote:
On December 30 2015 18:00 ritoky wrote:
exo are you caught up fully with the thread?


For the most part. If I understand correctly:

Mafia has 2 kills, and then a 2 shot vig. Which explains the 3 deaths. Onegu is claiming a red check on TT, with no counter claim so far. I'm inclined to believe him b/c of the post TT made with the popcorn. I think TT is scum.

Artanis and Rayn were both convinced Palmar was scum. And I tend to agree. I'm in favor of lynching Palmar today for this reason: This means that if somebody CC's Onegu's claim we're not having last minute vote shenanigans again. If nothing changes in regards to TT then I think one of our gunsmith's shoot him.

I think I need to go really closely read how the vote switching happened. Who switched. Why they said they switched. I think some clues are there. And I think Artanis/rayn's filter should be read closely as well.


Why do you prefer a lynch on a scum read (to which there is a level of uncertainty) versus a player who is red checked by an uncc'd cop and CC'd for the role he claimed (which seems far more definitive)? What's the difference between lynching TT and shooting palmar and why is the opposite preferable?


Because rayn/Artanis both felt strongly about Palmar. I think Palmar is regarded well enough to have more influence on the game, and possibly talk his way out of this. TT isn't making it to the end of this game regardless, Palmar might find a way to talk his way out of it. I think Palmar is scum, and I don't want to give him a chance to slip by.

If possible I'd like to avoid voting Shenanigans at the end of the day today, and one way I could see that happening is somebody CCing onegu and then we end up lynching the wrong person again. I can't see a world in which somebody would CC onegu, and claim they got a green check on Palmar, it would look to obviously wrong. So if we lynch Palmar, shoot TT we get the most amount of scum, with the least amount of risk.


I am having trouble grasping this. It's been nearly half a day and almost every player has been to the thread and posted at least once; so the # of people who a CC to onegu could come from is extremely limited. Further if someone CC's onegu in the final hours, it is just awful play....like really bad; but beyond that it doesn't explain TT getting CC'd on top of the red check by damdred. On top of that TT not claiming GS under impending lynch yesterday makes no sense at all. He will claim under red check but not under imminent death? What? It would take one helluva last minute CC to cause shenanies.

Plus as of now I am shooting palmar which was what rayn and i had been saying all night before checks and cc's happened.


Sure, but I was pretty much under the impression TT was a lock yesterday. I find it hard to imagine shenanigans happening again, as well, but I'd rather reduce the risk. I'm 99% on both TT and Palmar and would be okay with a lynch on either of them. I feel like Palmar lynch and shooting TT is safer, but I'm fine with it the other way.

And I feel like in every TL mafia game I play, the logic by the end of a 48 hours period changes quite a bit. People can't stand sitting on the same target all day. I'm incredibly worried somebody is going to out-think themselves and we switch targets to another stupid target :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 10:48 GMT
#2803
TT is 100% scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 14:01 GMT
#2839
Guess we're pretty much set on TT. I'm fine with this, though would still prefer Palmar lynch. If palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 30 2015 14:49 GMT
#2844
On December 30 2015 23:19 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 23:01 ExO_ wrote:
Guess we're pretty much set on TT. I'm fine with this, though would still prefer Palmar lynch. If palmar is scum and somehow manages to survive until D3 we need to lynch him then.


Why would you prefer a Palmar lynch to a lynch on certain scum?
Is it not certain to you?

Also why would Palmar not survive until d3? "Somehow" implies he will probably be dead by then.


b/c if we're not lynching him he should be shot? somehow implying that our shooters were RBed or something
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV532
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Yoon 69
Snow 68
Killer 52
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi826
Gorgc563
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
markeloff75
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax187
dupreeh99
hiko97
Mew2King66
Livibee64
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 45m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.