• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8411 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 22:51 GMT
#1174
I think I might want to lynch OWS.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 22:54 GMT
#1175
-Sheeps Rayn on TT
-Asks for a summary of Vivax' case when the summary is long in the thread and he should've already read it if he knew there was a case
-Comes out favouring TT over Vivax without explaining anything
-Pops back into the thread favouring TT without explaining anything and disappears again.
-Makes a few random comments on other things that are completely meaningless.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#1176
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#1177
##Unvote
##Vote ObiWanShinobi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:00 GMT
#1179
Also I'm gonna attempt to be good and actually work at work which I've been terrible at so I'll be gone for the next ~18 hours.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:03 GMT
#1181
On December 28 2015 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I'm gonna attempt to be good and actually work at work which I've been terrible at so I'll be gone for the next ~18 hours.


So you're gonna throw away your vote on non of the leading wagons on obi when he plays bad a lot and just afk the rest of the day?

Uh, I'll be back long before deadline and I expect people to actually look into him after what I just wrote about him. There's still 24 hours left in the day, we're not 'stuck' to the current main wagons at all.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:06 GMT
#1184
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:09 GMT
#1191
On December 28 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
What if they just care about the most important things...?

I'm arguing he doesn't actually care about anything. He just addressed everything going on without showing any real care.
On December 28 2015 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.

Okay. And given the effort cava has put into the game what shoyld he do?

Spend the little time he has actually telling the thread why he prefers TT over Vivax so we have something to read him on.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:11 GMT
#1194
Slam, ExO is practically confirmed town due to dumbtelling himself into oblivion by not believing the mason claims for forever.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:12 GMT
#1196
On December 28 2015 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
What if they just care about the most important things...?

I'm arguing he doesn't actually care about anything. He just addressed everything going on without showing any real care.
On December 28 2015 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.

Okay. And given the effort cava has put into the game what shoyld he do?

Spend the little time he has actually telling the thread why he prefers TT over Vivax so we have something to read him on.

But he did just that?

On December 28 2015 00:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Alright, I'm caught up.
I'm going to vote tictock because his filter is basically a bunch of empty nothingness. Rayn's points on his readslist were solid and I'm going to roll with that.

On December 28 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I read it and I don't think his filter is as bad as tictock's.
I like my vote where it is atm.

"I think TT is scummier because his filter is worse."
That's as much reasoning as "I like the sky better without clouds because it's sunnier."
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:14 GMT
#1202
On December 28 2015 08:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Slam, ExO is practically confirmed town due to dumbtelling himself into oblivion by not believing the mason claims for forever.


That's a bad reason because he said they are likely VT's fake claiming too.

I'd imagine as mafia you're much more aware of how bad a strategy it would be to fakeclaim as scum. I also don't think he'd put himself in the limelight like that. It just seems very unlikely.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:15 GMT
#1203
On December 28 2015 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
What if they just care about the most important things...?

I'm arguing he doesn't actually care about anything. He just addressed everything going on without showing any real care.
On December 28 2015 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 07:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Basically being a complete non-factor, stating his opinions multiple times without attempting to engage or push anyone. When engaging people he's engaging them on things he doesn't actually care about rather than his scumread and makes no attempt to engage his scumread either.

Well he engaged the two most imporatnt things in the game which is more than 60% of the players have done...

I expect scum to be much more concerned with addressing the "most important things in the game", whereas town is more likely to engage the things they care about the most.

Okay. And given the effort cava has put into the game what shoyld he do?

Spend the little time he has actually telling the thread why he prefers TT over Vivax so we have something to read him on.

But he did just that?

On December 28 2015 00:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Alright, I'm caught up.
I'm going to vote tictock because his filter is basically a bunch of empty nothingness. Rayn's points on his readslist were solid and I'm going to roll with that.

On December 28 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I read it and I don't think his filter is as bad as tictock's.
I like my vote where it is atm.

"I think TT is scummier because his filter is worse."
That's as much reasoning as "I like the sky better without clouds because it's sunnier."

Or like... He agrees with my case. Which is btw why you voted for TT..... No?

I didn't agree with your TT read at first because I had my own recollection on him which was inaccurate. I re-evaled him after going through him again which was prompted by someone else.. Was it GB? Think it might be.

Honestly don't even remember your case.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#1205
Oh that makes sense, there wasn't actually a case. Most of your inital post on TT was bitching about how me and GB were reading GB poorly.

On December 27 2015 12:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
To further my case;

TicTock was more interested in talking about his townreads (which he claimed are not really town reads) instead of his scumreads. As scumreads he just pointed out (easy) names.


Actually my main reason for scumming TT is a discrepancy in appearance; on one hand, giving (weak) reads. On the other hand, claiming not to really care and playing the bravado card.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#1206
And now I'm actually going to go to sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#1207
Also if you somehow still doubt me rayn you are really bad this game
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 23:24 GMT
#1211
On December 28 2015 08:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if you somehow still doubt me rayn you are really bad this game

Actually I take this back because I can sorta see where you're coming from as there's a bunch of things I've had to backtrack on after you pressed me on them that weren't very sound/more tonally based. You're still okay if you suspect me even if you're wrong.

K bed now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:06 GMT
#1386
I'm kind of around, though I'm LANning with my company friends atm. Palmar, I'd like you to read into OWS at your earliest convenience. Case is here.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:10 GMT
#1388
His filter is about 1.5 page long and mostly oneliners so that shouldn't be too difficult.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:17 GMT
#1389
On December 28 2015 08:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well is he still your top scum?

I slightly prefer lynching him over both Vivax/TT, yes.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 13:22 GMT
#1391
On December 28 2015 22:17 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 07:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
-Sheeps Rayn on TT
-Asks for a summary of Vivax' case when the summary is long in the thread and he should've already read it if he knew there was a case
-Comes out favouring TT over Vivax without explaining anything
-Pops back into the thread favouring TT without explaining anything and disappears again.
-Makes a few random comments on other things that are completely meaningless.


Show nested quote +
-Asks for a summary of Vivax' case when the summary is long in the thread and he should've already read it if he knew there was a case

This is not true. You can know people want to vote vivax without seeing the one post that contained the "case."

Basically your case boils down to sheeping rayn on TT and staying on TT without explaining why in depth.

He didn't actually miss it though.
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He had in fact already read it.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 858
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
League of Legends
Doublelift5387
JimRising 788
Other Games
summit1g8391
FrodaN3366
KnowMe198
C9.Mang0178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 13m
Replay Cast
23h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.