• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:29
CEST 02:29
KST 09:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8038 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 14:25 GMT
#1401
Yeah but no. I got soccer today as well. So... I wont even be around at deadline. Starting at 2200. Hmm. Celebrity lynch. I don't even know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 15:20 GMT
#1430
On December 28 2015 23:56 Vivax wrote:
I also like how Koshi brags about Chrom but only started to scumread him after I posted him as one of my scumreads.

Then KOshi mislynched me

No. You fucker.

You had 3 scumreads. And you wanted to lynch 2 of them. (those 2 were town (figures))

And I calmly asked you "but what about Chrom Vivax, I think Chrom is the best out of the 3".

And you answered

FUCK YOU KOSHI YOU FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT CHROM YOU RETARD.

And then I kept asking marv/GB and even you to continue to go for Chrom. I begged everybody. And then 5 mins before EoD I switched to follow marv over GB.



That is exactly how it happened. I would quote the post but I can't because at work.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 15:22 GMT
#1433
I am lynching Vivax because he is a lying piece of shit. ezgame. Even if it is about a previous game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 15:24 GMT
#1435
On December 29 2015 00:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:22 Koshi wrote:
I am lynching Vivax because he is a lying piece of shit. ezgame. Even if it is about a previous game.


Try it, I'm the JK

Watch me not care.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:30 GMT
#1492
If anybody is JK you can claim and we lynch Vivax. Second time he bluehunts. Ridiculous how bad he is.

Did I already told you guys the story about how Vivax had 3 scumreads, 2 townies and a mafia, and he didn't want to talk about the mafia but instead insisted on lynching the townies? And then got lynched himself?

That game he played better than here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:30 GMT
#1493
On December 29 2015 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This post should be rememberd after D1.
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


I doubt it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:30 GMT
#1494
On December 29 2015 01:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 01:22 nooniansoong wrote:
HF you started out the game so strong and now you've gradually stopped trying.


shocker when 3/4 of the game isn't playing really, just have no motivation to try

75 pages D1.. "nobody is playing"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:32 GMT
#1495
##unvote
## vote TT


But I'll agree it is bad to lynch Vivax without counterclaim. Hopefully jk understands he should claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:33 GMT
#1497
And if Vivax is vanilla town and is playing the "I'll take the RB and will continue to be cancer till forever" route, he can die 1000x times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:41 GMT
#1500
On December 29 2015 01:39 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 01:30 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is JK you can claim and we lynch Vivax. Second time he bluehunts. Ridiculous how bad he is.

Did I already told you guys the story about how Vivax had 3 scumreads, 2 townies and a mafia, and he didn't want to talk about the mafia but instead insisted on lynching the townies? And then got lynched himself?

That game he played better than here.


Still a better record than all the town on that D1, including u

Oh. Did I mention Vivax was so bad that marv was extremely convinced Vivax was mafia and pushed his lynch?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:42 GMT
#1503
Well it's not like anything else I will do will be productive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:44 GMT
#1508
On December 29 2015 01:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 01:41 Koshi wrote:
On December 29 2015 01:39 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 01:30 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is JK you can claim and we lynch Vivax. Second time he bluehunts. Ridiculous how bad he is.

Did I already told you guys the story about how Vivax had 3 scumreads, 2 townies and a mafia, and he didn't want to talk about the mafia but instead insisted on lynching the townies? And then got lynched himself?

That game he played better than here.


Still a better record than all the town on that D1, including u

Oh. Did I mention Vivax was so bad that marv was extremely convinced Vivax was mafia and pushed his lynch?


Thats just marv being marv, you should know it even with your limited intelligence

w0t?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:53 GMT
#1513
sicklucker is overusing dem smileys. And I don't know if he would go against HF like this as mafia. unless they are buddies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 16:59 GMT
#1514
Well seems like he only does that this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 17:25 GMT
#1531
On December 29 2015 02:21 nooniansoong wrote:
Hf thinks my refusal to scumread tt indicates tmi. That implies that tt is town. Now he is sleeping rayn on tt.
That is an inconsistency in hfs reads I would like explained,

How does that inconsistency make hf mafia and TT town?

TownHF can easily do that.



Really poor read kush. Really poor.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 17:26 GMT
#1533
Kush is mafia or playing bad. Which surprises me because last game he played really good. Dnu. Maybe he is playing good and I don't see it. But his last 2 posts were bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 17:27 GMT
#1535
Dnu. Are we really ever goi g to lynch HF? If he is alive D3+ just autovote and take a break. Pushing the guy is senseless.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 17:31 GMT
#1540
On December 29 2015 02:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:22 rsoultin wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:15 Damdred wrote:
On December 29 2015 01:49 rsoultin wrote:
raaaayn i think art is most likely town and ows is most likely scum where's our disconnect?

if you said it before, i'm sorry, it's just a big thread and my memory's not the best


I think ows is town maybe to though


maybe he is idk, but not cause of rayn's associative reason lol

i'm thinking that hf is playing really blah for someone who had a break...like viva is scum...now that viva isn't scum anyone who defended him had tmi...oh and now i'm gonna pop back to something i mentioned about kush ages ago

pretty lazy

i'm not sure why town hf is this lazy and i know i know i'm probably wasting my breath talking about hf on a d1 but ye

maybe i will vote tt with rayn actually let me check something


I'm sorry and when am I lazy as mafia?


when you come back from a hiatus expecting to roll town in a mini and instead roll scum with a bunch of afkers in a large normal?

it's not a wild thought -shrugs- nor am i saying for sure you're scum but yeah i'm not really that impressed hf sorry to say :/

u serius?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 17:33 GMT
#1542
Anyway. I am off. Going to do some other shit. Hopefully I dont' return. I expect TT to do shit as either alignment so w.e really. I agree his play was not up to par. If he really shits townie rainbows I suggest Onegu. However he can get shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 28 2015 17:42 GMT
#1553
On December 29 2015 02:38 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think slam is pretty likely mafia because of how aggro he was to N E S S but all while calling him town?? and also this post:

Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 16:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Argh joining Vivax train until better option becomes viable.


and some other stuff that I forgot

I said this 10 years ago btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 129
SpeCial 115
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1602
Rain 1552
Artosis 639
910 59
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3765
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox216
Other Games
summit1g8144
shahzam560
JimRising 412
C9.Mang0345
PiGStarcraft295
Maynarde133
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick893
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP63
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21543
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 31m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.