• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8657 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 20:13 GMT
#2511
lel slam
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 22:56 GMT
#2529
Damdy did u forget me too or what
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 22:57 GMT
#2531
Love you all
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 07:52 GMT
#2763
On December 30 2015 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
So boxerfred is now 100% mafia with TT so that's two mafia down.

Youre wrong but go for it. Its not like I care about a scum player saying im scum.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 12:34 GMT
#2819
Gosh you dumbfucks how am I scum. Hf is it. Ez pz lemon squeezy.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 12:48 GMT
#2821
Lol holyflare sooooo scum
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 12:53 GMT
#2824
Because

+ Show Spoiler +
when the sun shines we'll shine together. Told you are we here forever you can stay under my umbrella
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 13:59 GMT
#2837
On December 30 2015 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
Okay so TT/BF/Palmar are definitely mafia, just saw palmar trying to justify him being town based on mafia nk's which I'm pretty sure he always argues against doing.

Also op was confusing to those that don't read and thought there were 6 mafia but there's 5 so much easier game.

Except im not Mafia and youre making up reaaaaaasons you albus dumbydore
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 15:06 GMT
#2849
On December 30 2015 23:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 22:59 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
Okay so TT/BF/Palmar are definitely mafia, just saw palmar trying to justify him being town based on mafia nk's which I'm pretty sure he always argues against doing.

Also op was confusing to those that don't read and thought there were 6 mafia but there's 5 so much easier game.

Except im not Mafia and youre making up reaaaaaasons you albus dumbydore

No. I literally said I don't have the slightest idea why you are mafia.

I wasnt referring to you mr. "Im way too loud and way too wrong"
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 18:23 GMT
#2878
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 18:23 GMT
#2879
HF is like a failed state with his 100% calls
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:32 GMT
#2921
On December 31 2015 03:27 Koshi wrote:
1) YOU ARE MY nr 1 MAFIA READ!!!!!

+

2) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET I AM TOWN AND YOUR GENUINE READ ON ME IS WRONG????

=

???

what are you dumb? I'm not even talking to you. I'm asking HF to bet real money against me. I say I'm town he says I'm not so I say 100 USD that I'm fucking town. Are you in?

Gosh Koshi you're spammy and dumb
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:34 GMT
#2923
[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 04:55 nooniansoong wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 03:26 Koshi wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 30 2015 21:48 boxerfred wrote:
Lol holyflare sooooo scum[/QUOTE]

How does this add up ↓↑ ??????????????????????????????????

[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 03:23 boxerfred wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)[/QUOTE]

Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here. [/QUOTE]
okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game? [/QUOTE]

what the hell is there to say? I say HF is scum. HF says I'M scum. I say to HF "Let's bet that I'm not scum". Koshi freaks out for some reason. Gosh lynch HF already after Tictock what is this even
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#2926
#yolo #yolo #yolo

HF is scum
Koshi is dumb
Tictock is scum
No idea about Palmar
or anyone else
but if Sicklucker doesn't call me town soon he's scum
and Vivax is town

oh shooobidooo I wanna be like youhoohooo

boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:36 GMT
#2927
On December 31 2015 06:34 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 06:32 boxerfred wrote:
On December 31 2015 03:27 Koshi wrote:
1) YOU ARE MY nr 1 MAFIA READ!!!!!

+

2) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET I AM TOWN AND YOUR GENUINE READ ON ME IS WRONG????

=

???

what are you dumb? I'm not even talking to you. I'm asking HF to bet real money against me. I say I'm town he says I'm not so I say 100 USD that I'm fucking town. Are you in?

Gosh Koshi you're spammy and dumb

but if HF is scum, like you think,how would that bet be valid?

The hell? Am I speaking in chinese or what?

Here's what I intended to do:

I want to bet 100 bucks that I am NOT scum. I want HF to bet against me. Like, a real bet. Not a mafia-game bet. I wanna be rich!!!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:37 GMT
#2928
I'm really tired of this game, lynches should be clear to everyone for the next 2-3 days. Also WHY HAS GLOWINGBEAR DISAPPEARD YOYOYOYOYOYOYO
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:38 GMT
#2929
I learnt that playing Mafia basically is saying "I am right, you are dumb". This is how I perceive TL mafia (except HtS/Damdred they are civil and cool!) so I do the same thing. I'M RIGHT YOU'RE ALL DUMB YOYOYOYO
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 21:39 GMT
#2930
If there's something, let me know. Want to know my thoughts? I know everything! LEL Slamchupazino
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 22:01 GMT
#2940
On December 31 2015 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
Man I've totally bussed everyone!

Bf why are you bringing up GlowingBear, you think he's mafia? That's an odd name to pick out of the blue when lots of people aren't here.

If you think he's mafia why do you think I'm mafia?

I bring up GB because it came to my mind. I'm associating his alignment to your alignment. Ohhhhh and stop questioning me scum
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 30 2015 22:57 GMT
#2957
On December 29 2015 08:20 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch slam and shoot tt the night after or something or the other way around probably better


Look how HF doesnt want to lynch his scum buddy to be safe after TT flip
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
Sea.KH 58
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing882
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe127
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
Replay Cast
7h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.