• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7985 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 21:23 GMT
#1831
Ok I'm about 20 pages behind.

I'm kinda trying to get caught up but idk if I will get it done in time, kus screw spending 2 hours of my day on this trying to defend myself like I've had to do last 2 games (as both alignments btw).

Least my theory that I don't get townreads unless I shit out effort is being proven.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 21:59 GMT
#1867
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:04 GMT
#1874
On December 29 2015 07:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:59 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.


who's mafia out of GB, shining, and rels?


GB... though I haven't really seen Rels post so I don't really know.

From the couple of TS posts I read he's town.

Rsoul is right about GB's tone.

Last 2 games as town he played something like I've been this game.

But here GB is being rather diplomatic and trying to sound reasonable.

When Town!GB was trying to lynch me in Haunted he was being pretty unreasonable spouting shit like "Give me my lynch!" and "I wanna be right!"

Though outside of your question I prob wouldn't lynch him for that alone.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:07 GMT
#1878
Only kus I choose to hammer him over you Kush ^.^

Though ya, you are right, which is why I'm not actually scum reading GB for that.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:10 GMT
#1882
Musta been in pages I didn't (and won't) read then

*Shrug*
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:16 GMT
#1888
On December 29 2015 07:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:04 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:00 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:59 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


You're gunna be dissapointed, I effectively gave up.

Town is gunna lynch me and call be bad for days.


who's mafia out of GB, shining, and rels?


GB... though I haven't really seen Rels post so I don't really know.

From the couple of TS posts I read he's town.

Rsoul is right about GB's tone.

Last 2 games as town he played something like I've been this game.

But here GB is being rather diplomatic and trying to sound reasonable.

When Town!GB was trying to lynch me in Haunted he was being pretty unreasonable spouting shit like "Give me my lynch!" and "I wanna be right!"

Though outside of your question I prob wouldn't lynch him for that alone.


not reading the thread again?

Gave up, last 20~ pages unread

Since I'm about to die they will remain that way too.

There is stuff I should talk about but I'd rather let the FU hit you all in the face later.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:19 GMT
#1893
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:23 GMT
#1897
And don't fucking say kus I haven't been reading the game.

Up untill now I have been reading shit. The post rayn keeps going on about was me explaining earlier reads and it should not be hard to figuer out.

Like the fact that some of you assume people getting things mixed up/or missing a post or w/e is proof that they are not reading is bullshit. Happens to everyone, all the time and is never a reason to push people.

Mafia are totally more likely to fact check themselves before posting because they don't want to give people easy things to push on.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:28 GMT
#1908
On December 29 2015 07:22 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:19 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:17 Koshi wrote:
TT, please dont tell me you think you don't deserve to be lynched?


I'm thinking I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

I haven't tried very hard, but does that really mean I should be lynched?

What have I actually done that is scummy?


there's 2 cases on you which you gave 0 fucks addressing, you should know very clearly. plus you're sitting here saying idgaf instead of trying to find and lynch mafia.


Because the few attempts I've given to finding mafia have been met with wagons on me.

Like literally as soon as I start posting my thoughts in these games I get jumped on, because it isn't enough or it doesn't make sense.

I don't care anymore.

Lynch me, bitch at me, call me bad, blame me for not trying (even though I sorta have been).

It's just a game and one I haven't been enjoying. So sorry I bothered to be a part of it.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:40 GMT
#1936
I'm voting for my scum read, Ness.

He came into the game asking a bunch of questions, and didn't try to gauge peoples responses to get reads. I know people never answered his questions, but they still reacted and he didn't try to think through those reactions. The stuff I posted before was him being super wishywashy about someone being mafia, then saying SL was mafia for "resons he didn't want to state" or w/e then 2 min later explains his scum read on him.

There was other stuff like how he reacted to my joke post about GB's mafia claim, his inability to grasp the joke about voting moosey early on, how he got all butthurt when us mean TL people are all on him (though I can sorta sympathize, lol).

You are another scumlean HF, but I'm not sure I have much more than a gut feeling behind it.

Rayn was a tinfoil earlier but I think he's town and he normally hates my play so him being all over me for most of today is nothing new.

GB is maybe scum, but prob not. Idk.

Still not sure about Kush, the stuff Trfel said still rings true but he's also trying to defend me so I don't want to kill him.

Obv there's tons of people I'm not touching on, but the sands are running low...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:41 GMT
#1940
On December 29 2015 07:38 sicklucker wrote:
well whatever tt is getting lynched on to the next one

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:45 GMT
#1957
On December 29 2015 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:42 Damdred wrote:
I just got back is it worth reading anything that I missed?


not particularly, tt posted some semblance of a read post last page which I didn't hate the start of but then disliked the rest

it just looks like he's read the first 10 pages of the game and has no new info until the last 3 or 4 pages of the game imo


Fuck you for your assumptions about my reading.

Like you and rayn both are just asshats doing that.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:48 GMT
#1969
Yea I'd lynch Rels for that sheep.

I'd still like to lynch Ness but for last ditch effort to not die here (LOL)

I'll

##Vote: Rels
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:49 GMT
#1972
So when that doesn't happen and you all see my flip I want you all to remember...

I'm laughing.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:57 GMT
#2005
Go for it see what happens at this point.

It's Yolo time!

Prob not gunna happen though
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 22:59 GMT
#2013
Sorry town.

I did try a little.

Some of you I'm not sorry to...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 23:13 GMT
#2036
Oh wow.

I thought for sure I was dead there kus of HF switching back to me.

On December 29 2015 08:11 nooniansoong wrote:
I hate shenanigans.. I really wanted to see that tt flip.


There is always tomorrow!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 23:20 GMT
#2054
Crap this means I DO have to read those pages I skipped

*grumbles*
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 23:25 GMT
#2064
On December 29 2015 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:20 Damdred wrote:
If they are both town mafia doesn't care what way the vote goes and wouldnt' be as likely to care about shenanigans just in a general sense.


Not really true they just cause shenanigans and line up an extra town lynch the next day for free?

Mafia can do whatever they want if it's a two town lynch tbh.


This is pretty true actually, can confirm based on my last game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2015 23:28 GMT
#2067
On December 29 2015 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:


Hey tictock. D2 just claim jailkeeper and then unclaim. Noone will ever remember they thought you were scum and you can continue sayong whatever you want.

Good lynch boyz! Keep it up!


Lol is that what Vivax did? I only read his claim

You can rest assured that if I didn't fake claim as scum last game to save my ass I'm not gunna do it here as an easy way out of being scum read.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
31m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.