• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6797 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:00 GMT
#869
oh towny but weaker
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:04 GMT
#872
gut feeling? dunno he seems to point out intuitive things which i attribute more to towny SL than anything, got bad vibes from continual Vivax defend and that mason thing though because it was similar to what he did with me and onegu in guardians iirc though so that detracts a lot from it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:06 GMT
#875
is it too late to /out this game? I only wanted to play in a mini with not shit people and came back to a full normal
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:10 GMT
#880
On December 28 2015 01:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:57 Damdred wrote:
So kush is now a good lynch to a point.

Also...shining could be a good lynch

If anyone cares what I think


Why aren't you interacting with me to get a better read on me since I'm not in any of your lists? :/


I have a town read on you.

And I'm not really invested in this game tbh.





On December 27 2015 12:27 Damdred wrote:
Man tt post was bad.

Rayn totes town so now I can sound board off him without butting heads.

I think koshi and exo are town also.

So town: exo, ness, truffle, art, koshi, RS, rayn, ritoky,

still town lean: tt

what do you think of that list besides tt for you rayn?

On December 28 2015 00:38 Damdred wrote:
Hf called me awful and didn't get my joke: (.

Anyway Tt postings since opening have been bad but such a small sample size. I see bad posting Tt to be more town than scum though and need to see where he foes before I finalize.



On December 27 2015 13:38 Damdred wrote:
I'm kinda sad hf isn't lobbying for me to vote vivax yet, ignored and alone rip.

But seriously I'm not entirely sure that bivax is a good lynch at this moment


On December 28 2015 00:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If HF is scum we should probably lynch Ness though---...


I'd agree with this lol


but that doesn't appear anywhere in your posts and in fact you seem wary of me? Why do you town read me?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:11 GMT
#884
On December 28 2015 01:10 Coagulation wrote:
So im town ask me questions.

people I would like to see die in order of deadest.

alakaslam > reduce thread reading time in half.
artanis > for lulz


but what does your mason partner want?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:51 GMT
#932
where is moosy? thought he was super keen to play
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:52 GMT
#935
exo it's also time you air your grievances with me, what's up?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:53 GMT
#940
On December 28 2015 01:52 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 11:35 Tictock wrote:
Caught up with the game, but I'm prob not hanging around.

Could get behind lynching Ness or noonian atm. Exo seems ok despite his open.

No real strong town feels from anyone yet, maybe a little from Koshi

I kinda like GB's posts thus far, I prob won't hammer him today. Tone feels different from past couple games, though... not sure it means anything.

This post is scummy imo.

Scum

Ticktock
Exo

Ticktock isn't focused in the game at all, he even said it as a post, and that post of his above is making me think he's scum.
And Exo because i thought he was town earlier in game, but to me him getting mad is more of him going all Gung Ho on everybody.

But if vivax ever makes a defense, i'm going to change my vote to TickTock.



ummmmmmmmmm, so you're giving him a free pass?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 16:58 GMT
#948
On December 28 2015 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:41 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Here is what GlowingBear did:

Scumreads Ness for asking useless questions.
HF agrees with GB (but somehow still scumreads him?!?!?).
Makes a "better" post on Ness.
GB waits for Ness to answer HF's post (gets scumread for it too obvs...)
Focuses on other things (gets scumread for it....).
Ness answers.
Ness' answer doesn't please GB (gets scumread for it too..)
GB asks a follow up question -- reads.
Ness gives basically nothing...
GB asks another legit question.
Ness answers basically nothing.
GB still scumreads him (gets scumread for that one too.-...)

Something is really fucking wrong here.

Not really no rayn.

Please explain what happened then.


yeh this was super wrong btw
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:06 GMT
#953
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:23 GMT
#975
your chain of events is wrong and isn't what happened, simple as that but I think you are towny and so it wasn't worth mentioning because I didn't care:

On December 27 2015 23:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Here is what GlowingBear did:

Scumreads Ness for asking useless questions.
HF agrees with GB (but somehow still scumreads him?!?!?).
Makes a "better" post on Ness.
GB waits for Ness to answer HF's post (gets scumread for it too obvs...)
Focuses on other things (gets scumread for it....).
Ness answers.
Ness' answer doesn't please GB (gets scumread for it too..)
GB asks a follow up question -- reads.
Ness gives basically nothing...
GB asks another legit question.
Ness answers basically nothing.
GB still scumreads him (gets scumread for that one too.-...)

Something is really fucking wrong here.


I scum read N E S S initially and didn't scum read GB but then the more ness posted the more he looked town and then GB's questions which you quote above looked worse and worse because asking about the moosy wagon was a question I asked already in my long post, GB was not going anywhere with his questioning and rehashing what I had already stated, Ness answered and GB did not bother to follow up or mention it while I was still questioning ness about stuff and I thought that was suspicious and I even highlighted that in my post on GB which multiple people stated similar reasoning for agreeing with (rsoul et al).

I said I was placated with GB when he highlighted other stuff meaning he was no longer a real scum read. So to say GB was scum read throughout by me wasn't really what was happening and if you say you meant other people then that was a legitimate scum read because I shared similar sentiment at the time.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:26 GMT
#982
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:33 GMT
#987
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?


Himalayas Fidei.

If they are fake claiming as VT they are bad and awful and should be killed regardless. I don't think they are based on their sarcastic responses to you. If just ONE real mason even claims then that outs two mafia or two silly VT's that I have no qualm lynching. You're jumping to unreasonable conclusions.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:36 GMT
#996
tbh I've ignored NESS since his defence, and the GB thing was just rehashing and asking questions that I already asked but he's not a real scum read either.

Ness could be mafia but there's too many inactives for me to really give a shit, I just wanna play hots ^^
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:37 GMT
#999
On December 28 2015 02:37 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?


Himalayas Fidei.

If they are fake claiming as VT they are bad and awful and should be killed regardless. I don't think they are based on their sarcastic responses to you. If just ONE real mason even claims then that outs two mafia or two silly VT's that I have no qualm lynching. You're jumping to unreasonable conclusions.


This same line of thinking was applied to one of the games I played here (I think guardians but Im not sure) in which 2 players just straight up fake claimed. And both went along with it. It's at least worth considering.


One mason outs and we kill one of them and get 2 mafia or dumb people, I really don't care and it's not worth pursuing to the vigorous extent you are doing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:38 GMT
#1001
On December 28 2015 02:37 ExO_ wrote:
It's a moot point anyway, there's a really easy way for coag to prove he's rsoultin's mason partner at least to me.


or.... that they are both mafia -.-??????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#1037
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 18:08 GMT
#1047
On December 28 2015 03:08 N e s s wrote:
Just fucking lynch me i give up on fucking TL mafia

##Vote N e s s


Please don't these people are just arse holes and don't know how to behave with basic manners in a human interaction.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 18:12 GMT
#1055
On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


Frankly put because nobody seems to know how to behave in a civilised manner and it's clearly aggravating the guy and stopping him from doing shit and that in turn makes the people with no manners behave worse towards A NEW PERSON THAT SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT BECAUSE WE WANT PEOPLE TO STAY ON THIS FORUM.

Everything he says kind of doesn't make any sense but at the same time it looks like honesty, it's kind of like how I treat sicklucker because everything that guy says is gibberish. If you really think he's mafia give him some space ask for his mafia reads and for them to explain it and if you don't like that ask him simple questions that he can respond to and treat him nicely.

Don't do what rayn and exo are doing and calling the guy a moron and treating him like a dick.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 18:13 GMT
#1059
On December 28 2015 03:12 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:08 N e s s wrote:
Just fucking lynch me i give up on fucking TL mafia

##Vote N e s s


Please don't these people are just arse holes and don't know how to behave with basic manners in a human interaction.


I'm actually politely calling him Mafia
I thought this was expected in a Mafia game


yes but you're not the only person in this game my friend
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko60
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
sorry 116
Dewaltoss 111
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
Counter-Strike
byalli883
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister977
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes232
KnowMe114
dupreeh47
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 1m
Replay Cast
13h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.