• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7813 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 245

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 269 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 22:58 GMT
#4881
On January 11 2016 07:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 07:56 ExO_ wrote:
On January 11 2016 07:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm working through the scenarios and why they would happen in my head right now.

We have the following options:

OO is mafia, rit is JK, exo is getting lynched. In that case ritoky has no idea if the exo lynch is correct, but he probably doesn't believe it (I don't have time to check what he actually thought), seeing as I remember him calling shining scum and to him OO must be mafia too. Unless he thinks exo is the third mafia.

Also OO could be town, exo is getting lynched and ritoky as mafia ccs. this is potentially a play, but almost only if exo is mafia. It makes no sense to save a townie (exo) which rit would know if he's mafia to create a 1v1 with an already claimed jailer.

But the thing is Exo is actually super likely to be mafia, still if exo is mafia (ie: I'm right on exo) why would ritoky who I've been sort of suspicious of but not been outright calling mafia, attempt to save him with a pretty hail mary play.

Like if we turn around and lynch ritoky here and he flips mafia, wouldn't we simply immediately lynch Exo tomorrow?

I guess based on that it's more likely OO is mafia


"extremely likely I'm mafia" yeah why is that exactly? I'd like to know. I want to hear how you as a scum are going to call me mafia, or you as a VT are misreading me as mafia

Do you just not pay attention?


Explain it. Because I'm not scum
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:59 GMT
#4882
On January 10 2016 21:11 Palmar wrote:
I still think we need to lynch Exo.

Here's the short version of the reason:

Almost everything he says is based on looking at facts, not why they happened.

He thought I was mafia because reasons... other peopel said I was? I can't remember
Then I lynched mafia, suddenly I am not mafia. NOT because he believed my case on Gb (he didn't read it), but simply because a guy I voted flipped red.
Then I become mafia again because of I don't quite know why. I think it's because slam happened to be mafia too.

The point is, he doesn't care WHY things happens. He seems to have this flowchart of when it's correct to do something according to his plan and he just executes it without looking into it.

To point it out clearly, it's 100% irrelevant if GB flipped mafia or town. The result in my alignment based on that day should be considered in how genuine and solid my case was and if I pushed it in a townie or scummy way. I wouldn't have magically been mafia if I had been wrong on GB, I'd simply have been wrong.

In addition, he has multiple times this game accused me of being mafia for doing townie things. An example is like this:

"Palmar is mafia because he talked himself out of a lynch".

The problem is that, he implies that the ONLY way I could possibly be town is if I let myself become lynched. IE: my alignment, is predetermined and not concluded based on evidence.

Computer says mafia
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 10 2016 23:00 GMT
#4883
Night 5




ObviousOne the Jailkeeper has been lynched!



until end of night, please submit all night actions to all hosts
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-10 23:00:27
January 10 2016 23:00 GMT
#4884
Edited.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 23:00 GMT
#4885
So Ritoky confirmed scum then.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:01 GMT
#4886
jesus
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:01 GMT
#4887
can we have a 24 h day tomorrow?
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 23:01 GMT
#4888
[image loading]

btw oo, i took no offense to anything you said. don't worry about it.

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:01 GMT
#4889
it's literally going to be everyone voting ritoky and afk anyway.
Computer says mafia
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 10 2016 23:02 GMT
#4890
Fucking Fuck. I am now in a world where I need to trust my reads again. Fucckkk.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:02 GMT
#4891
Like I wish we could just flip ritoky right now and give scum 2 nks
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 23:03 GMT
#4892
Lame.
Retired.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
January 10 2016 23:03 GMT
#4893
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 10 2016 23:04 GMT
#4894
Onegu is most likely scum in case I die before I post.

Gb pushes decently hard for an onegu shot, mentioning it several times. Rit takes a million times less pressure for shooting onegu over moosey.

The only reason Rit wouldn't shoot him more than likely is that they are scum together.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 23:04 GMT
#4895
taking gif requests if anyone has them.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 23:04 GMT
#4896
Sorry OO.
Retired.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 23:04 GMT
#4897
Like I don't get it. I'm a townie, why didn't scum just let me be lynched today? That afraid of a JK save? I don't understand
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 10 2016 23:05 GMT
#4898
Why the Fuck does he do that if exo is town? Holy fucking wifom.

Like he either saves his scum buddy but outs them both. Or is wifoming the Fuck out of us into thinking it's exo so we can lynch exo after ritoky and lose.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 23:06 GMT
#4899
We're going to lose this game b/c of Coag. Coag being a non-partcipant is going to let scum win this game :/
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 23:06 GMT
#4900
[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 8m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.