• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6678 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 236

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 269 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 12:11 GMT
#4701
I still think we need to lynch Exo.

Here's the short version of the reason:

Almost everything he says is based on looking at facts, not why they happened.

He thought I was mafia because reasons... other peopel said I was? I can't remember
Then I lynched mafia, suddenly I am not mafia. NOT because he believed my case on Gb (he didn't read it), but simply because a guy I voted flipped red.
Then I become mafia again because of I don't quite know why. I think it's because slam happened to be mafia too.

The point is, he doesn't care WHY things happens. He seems to have this flowchart of when it's correct to do something according to his plan and he just executes it without looking into it.

To point it out clearly, it's 100% irrelevant if GB flipped mafia or town. The result in my alignment based on that day should be considered in how genuine and solid my case was and if I pushed it in a townie or scummy way. I wouldn't have magically been mafia if I had been wrong on GB, I'd simply have been wrong.

In addition, he has multiple times this game accused me of being mafia for doing townie things. An example is like this:

"Palmar is mafia because he talked himself out of a lynch".

The problem is that, he implies that the ONLY way I could possibly be town is if I let myself become lynched. IE: my alignment, is predetermined and not concluded based on evidence.
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2016 14:52 GMT
#4702
Vote Count - Day 5


ExO_ (4) Onegu, Palmar, ObviousOne, Coagulation
Palmar (1): ExO_

Not Voting (5): nooniansoong, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky, Damdred, The Shining

At this time, ExO_ is slated to be lynched.
Day 4 ends in on Sunday, Jan 10 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
Reminder that voting is mandatory
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 15:00 GMT
#4703
On January 10 2016 21:11 Palmar wrote:
I still think we need to lynch Exo.

Here's the short version of the reason:

Almost everything he says is based on looking at facts, not why they happened.

He thought I was mafia because reasons... other peopel said I was? I can't remember
Then I lynched mafia, suddenly I am not mafia. NOT because he believed my case on Gb (he didn't read it), but simply because a guy I voted flipped red.
Then I become mafia again because of I don't quite know why. I think it's because slam happened to be mafia too.

The point is, he doesn't care WHY things happens. He seems to have this flowchart of when it's correct to do something according to his plan and he just executes it without looking into it.

To point it out clearly, it's 100% irrelevant if GB flipped mafia or town. The result in my alignment based on that day should be considered in how genuine and solid my case was and if I pushed it in a townie or scummy way. I wouldn't have magically been mafia if I had been wrong on GB, I'd simply have been wrong.

In addition, he has multiple times this game accused me of being mafia for doing townie things. An example is like this:

"Palmar is mafia because he talked himself out of a lynch".

The problem is that, he implies that the ONLY way I could possibly be town is if I let myself become lynched. IE: my alignment, is predetermined and not concluded based on evidence.


This all makes perfect sense to me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 15:02 GMT
#4704
I just don't understand why I'm still alive if I'm borderline confirmed town.
It doesn't make any sense.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 15:33 GMT
#4705
Is anyone else here?
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 10 2016 15:37 GMT
#4706
Yeah I am.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
January 10 2016 16:03 GMT
#4707
Maybe
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 16:05 GMT
#4708
On January 11 2016 00:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I just don't understand why I'm still alive if I'm borderline confirmed town.
It doesn't make any sense.

meh

I thought I'd get shot after killing GB

I also thought maybe coag would be shot at some point. It's irrelevant and wifom.

Maybe people can push a lynch off you, someone, I can't remember who, pointed out SL could be interpreted how have green checked me. Maybe people think they can lynch you or something.

Maybe you're scum and SL is a moron?

The point is, it's wifom.

as a sidenote, if it turns out postgame that SL DID check me on n2 and he didn't leave a clear fucking cut trail of it, I'm going to fucking murder him postgame for making my life difficult.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 16:07 GMT
#4709
I am out until probably around 1-2 hours before the lynch, at which point I might have time depending on rl.
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 16:12 GMT
#4710
Also makes enough sense to me, tbh.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 16:12 GMT
#4711
I'm probably just going to sheep Palmar here after all is said and done.
I can't really find any other course of action worth following instead.
Retired.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 10 2016 16:37 GMT
#4712
I'd feel a lot better about palmar's case if it had quotes in it. I feel like a case like that is often prone to misunderstanding or maybe exo is just a bad scumhunter.

I really need to filter exo before I can put my vote on him. It might be pretty close to EoD though.

I'm in three games right now, two on this site, which was a terrible idea. It's fine during the week because most days at work I have time to fuck around but during the weekend I'm always doing shit so it's hard for me to participate in even one.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 19:07 GMT
#4713
Four hours to deadline and people still need to vote.
Come on.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 10 2016 19:13 GMT
#4714
Just been a busy day at work slowly catching up. Well not much to catch up with.

There are a couple teams I'm playing with but I might lynch exp today. Rit might be ok to hrm
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 19:15 GMT
#4715
On January 11 2016 04:13 Damdred wrote:
Just been a busy day at work slowly catching up. Well not much to catch up with.

There are a couple teams I'm playing with but I might lynch exp today. Rit might be ok to hrm


Explain or link pls?
Retired.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 10 2016 19:18 GMT
#4716
Vote Count - Day 5


ExO_ (5) Onegu, Palmar, ObviousOne, Coagulation, ObiWanShinobi
Palmar (1): ExO_

Not Voting (4): nooniansoong, ritoky, Damdred, The Shining

At this time, ExO_ is slated to be lynched.
Day 4 ends in on Sunday, Jan 10 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
Reminder that voting is mandatory
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 19:23 GMT
#4717
On January 11 2016 04:13 Damdred wrote:
Just been a busy day at work slowly catching up. Well not much to catch up with.

There are a couple teams I'm playing with but I might lynch exp today. Rit might be ok to hrm


no

halftime, we should really be lynching shining today. above 90% certainty he is mafia.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 10 2016 19:25 GMT
#4718
If your town your just being bad rit
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 19:27 GMT
#4719
On January 11 2016 04:25 Damdred wrote:
If your town your just being bad rit


i will be the first to admit i have made quite a lot of poor decisions this game, but this phase has made me see the game quite clearly.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 10 2016 19:28 GMT
#4720
On January 11 2016 04:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 04:13 Damdred wrote:
Just been a busy day at work slowly catching up. Well not much to catch up with.

There are a couple teams I'm playing with but I might lynch exp today. Rit might be ok to hrm


Explain or link pls?


I think what nm said about rit is still worthwhile to look at. The total anger at the oo claim is really out of place and sort of set him up for a cc without actually doing it when the correct play would be to cc go 1 v 1 get the scum instead of doing it in lylo.

Besides that he's totally underwhelming today and only pops up to soft push shining to some extent.

I'm not totally sold on rot being scum though.
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft478
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 73
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox522
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7510
C9.Mang0294
ViBE75
Sick48
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1164
• Stunt367
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 29m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.