• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8204 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 235

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 269 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 04:27 GMT
#4681
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
January 10 2016 04:34 GMT
#4682
On January 10 2016 13:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I wasn't scum in Ippo.
I'd imagine Jat sent it to the database like that because Jat.

=[
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
January 10 2016 04:37 GMT
#4683
On January 10 2016 13:27 ExO_ wrote:
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.

whats your latest scum team?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 10 2016 05:02 GMT
#4684
I am sick right now. The NFL can fuck itself.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
January 10 2016 05:03 GMT
#4685
On January 10 2016 14:02 Onegu wrote:
I am sick right now. The NFL can fuck itself.

i decided this when the bills threw four super bowls in a row
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 10 2016 05:40 GMT
#4686
On January 10 2016 13:27 ExO_ wrote:
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.


Do you mean green or blue
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 06:03 GMT
#4687
On January 10 2016 13:37 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 13:27 ExO_ wrote:
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.

whats your latest scum team?


Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum

Said it a couple pages back and I stand by this. I can't believe I'm saying this, but based on today alone I think Kush is the most likely to be town currently.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 06:15 GMT
#4688
*ebwop out of these 4 names there are 3 scum
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 06:56 GMT
#4689
On January 10 2016 09:38 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 08:46 ritoky wrote:
damdred you're wrong on shining


No i'm not


for post-game
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 06:59 GMT
#4690
On January 10 2016 15:03 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 13:37 ObviousOne wrote:
On January 10 2016 13:27 ExO_ wrote:
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.

whats your latest scum team?


Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum

Said it a couple pages back and I stand by this. I can't believe I'm saying this, but based on today alone I think Kush is the most likely to be town currently.


bad list is bad.

you ever gonna answer 1gu's question?

why do you infer 1 thing from SL's post, but not the other? super out of place OWS read = green check, but palmar is scum palmar is scum palmar is scum -> next day -> palmar is town =/= green check? does inferring both lose you the game cuz not enuf MLs or something?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 07:04 GMT
#4691
i am pretty certain shining is mafia.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 07:07 GMT
#4692
Okay, so I'm aware of the fact that I've actually been for real busy and simply haven't had time to play.
But two pages guys? Bleehhhhhh.

I wish Hf was still alive or something.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 10 2016 07:17 GMT
#4693
I don't particularly think Exo is scum.
Someone clarify what I'm supposed to be seeing because idgi.
Retired.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
January 10 2016 07:46 GMT
#4694
coag plz

talky talky
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 10 2016 08:02 GMT
#4695
On January 10 2016 15:56 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 09:38 Damdred wrote:
On January 10 2016 08:46 ritoky wrote:
damdred you're wrong on shining


No i'm not


for post-game


Scum-posting.

If not, I can't wait to remind you how shit you are at reading me post game ^_^
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 10 2016 08:03 GMT
#4696
On January 10 2016 16:04 ritoky wrote:
i am pretty certain shining is mafia.


Still haven't explained what exactly I'm parroting or what makes me scum. But keep yelling I'm scum and I'm sure it'll get you somewhere
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 08:04 GMT
#4697
On January 10 2016 15:59 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 15:03 ExO_ wrote:
On January 10 2016 13:37 ObviousOne wrote:
On January 10 2016 13:27 ExO_ wrote:
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.

whats your latest scum team?


Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum

Said it a couple pages back and I stand by this. I can't believe I'm saying this, but based on today alone I think Kush is the most likely to be town currently.


bad list is bad.

you ever gonna answer 1gu's question?

why do you infer 1 thing from SL's post, but not the other? super out of place OWS read = green check, but palmar is scum palmar is scum palmar is scum -> next day -> palmar is town =/= green check? does inferring both lose you the game cuz not enuf MLs or something?


You literally keep ignoring the fact that he says if Palmar is still alive lynch him. SL town pushed OWS heavily since the start of the game, SL was pretty weak on Palmar being town. I can't see why you are 100% sure on Palmar being town yet doubted OWS being town at one point. The only mindset that comes from is scum IMO. You're trying to get townies to lynch other townies, and cause chaos.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 08:09 GMT
#4698
and you keep ignoring that the post was made when a godfather was alive.

never doubted ows as town. and what chaos am i causing? i am literally saying i am pretty sure shining is mafia and we should lynch him and not doing a whole lot else cuz i am working 12s atm.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 08:14 GMT
#4699
On January 10 2016 17:03 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 16:04 ritoky wrote:
i am pretty certain shining is mafia.


Still haven't explained what exactly I'm parroting or what makes me scum. But keep yelling I'm scum and I'm sure it'll get you somewhere


you're scum because you're scum.

parroting has to do with a sudden shift in narrative because of a bad case made, and you taking advantage of said case and really pushing thread narrative in that direction when it is wrong, and you should feel bad if you believe so.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 10 2016 08:24 GMT
#4700
sleeping now, believe in my reads; they're right. if you think they're wrong go look at the gross overreaction made when his #1 scum read calls him scum.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur410
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 49m
Patches Events
7h 49m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.