• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:01
CEST 15:01
KST 22:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8090 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 231

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 269 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 09 2016 00:29 GMT
#4601
On January 09 2016 09:27 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:25 ExO_ wrote:
Onegu
Kush
Damdred -- Town
OO -- Town
ExO -- Town
Ritoky
OWS -- Town
Shining -- Town
Palmar

3 scum slots for 4 players: Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum. And I guess there's an incredibly off chance Damdred is scum. If he is scum, he fooled me well.

WHy is shining for likely town than damdred?

It's an arbitrary read to make his list better
Computer says mafia
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 09 2016 00:34 GMT
#4602
On January 09 2016 09:28 The Shining wrote:
(1)Why are you concerned with what would make you look townier if you think I'm scum?
(2)You also didn't say plynching was a joke until you were called on it. It could very well have been a temperature check to see if anyone would roll onboard with it and lynch onegu. That's what you gain as scum.

And no, nothing is obvious when I've seen town do pretty dumb things before. I guess we can talk more after you filter dive, or have anything else to add.
(3)I do find it interesting that you don't comment on me being right about you claiming I was scum since our first interaction, though, then subsequently waffling.


I added numbers to your quote.

1 I am concerned with what YOU think would make me look townier because I am concerned with what YOU think would makes me look scummy. I am trying to see if your reads look genuine or made up.
So why is it scummy that I did not list a PoE right after flip? is what im trying to get at. Why would it have been townier if I had?

2 In your experience, do people usually label their jokes?
"Let's plynch onegu."
"BTW guys that was a joke lol"

3 that is a completely accurate description of my read towards you this game. It makes me scummy how?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:34 GMT
#4603
Tbh palmar that argument holds little water last time you were scum you didn't shoot me and kept me till lylo: (

I would of shot you though probably
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 00:34 GMT
#4604
On January 09 2016 09:19 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:14 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:46 Damdred wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.


You did the same shit to me first. Shining is scum haha when you're basically the only one who had a correct read on me. Of course I'm going to question where the town motivation is in that and if you are really town after that.

1- I voted right when you did. Why am I more likely to do it as scum than you are? It's a wifom argument and you're good enough to know how to spin that in your favor
2- eternal town reads. I've killed you for this before in my last scum game, so it's not like it's impossible. They town you, you kill them before you can reconsider.
3- there is still a rolecop. I have no way of knowing if SL was rcd the night phase before the Slam shenanny occurs and he was the preplanned NK the next night, anyway. But it's not impossible. And my tinfoil gets stronger when you flip your read on me during night phase for no Damn reason
4- no idea, honestly, and that's why you were at the very end of my POE with a sigh. Because if you did this as scum, it's really risky but you've also explained it away really well.

None of this makes you lock scum but it does raise questions when you hard town me all game then call me scum after ritoky, kush and palmar all include me in their POE.


1) I've hard defended you basically all game the moment you were posting.
2) obviously you can't read a joke when I just got done hard defending you and nothing happened in between.



Ok Damdred then I'm just bad and my tinfoil is paranoia. But I hate being called scum for shit, or worse, no reason and reading jokes thru text isn't always easy.

Like if you got shot and scum tried to take that shit and get me lynched over it, I'd have blamed you 100%
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 09 2016 00:35 GMT
#4605
On January 09 2016 09:25 ExO_ wrote:
Onegu
Kush
Damdred -- Town
OO -- Town
ExO -- Town
Ritoky
OWS -- Town
Shining -- Town
Palmar

3 scum slots for 4 players: Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum. And I guess there's an incredibly off chance Damdred is scum. If he is scum, he fooled me well.


omg i fucked up saying this 2 times lol.

Why is shining more likely town than damdred?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:36 GMT
#4606
On January 09 2016 09:28 nooniansoong wrote:
*why is shining more likely scum than damdred?


b/c shining, despite me largely being an ass to him has come back and tried to work with me at least twice. And he's getting increasingly active towards the end of the game He's working to solve the game (which is more than can be said for you.)

Damdred has looked townie to me for most of the game. What worries me about that is he's looked incredibly townie to everyone else as well. Damdred is almost never getting lynched here (unlike shining who has had suspicion on him). If scum can convince everyone that Damdred is 100% town and to never lynch him, then eventually we'll lose.

However I don't think that's the case here. I think Damdred is town
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:37 GMT
#4607
*read the above as why is shining more likely town than Damdred
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:37 GMT
#4608
On January 09 2016 09:34 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:19 Damdred wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:14 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:46 Damdred wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.


You did the same shit to me first. Shining is scum haha when you're basically the only one who had a correct read on me. Of course I'm going to question where the town motivation is in that and if you are really town after that.

1- I voted right when you did. Why am I more likely to do it as scum than you are? It's a wifom argument and you're good enough to know how to spin that in your favor
2- eternal town reads. I've killed you for this before in my last scum game, so it's not like it's impossible. They town you, you kill them before you can reconsider.
3- there is still a rolecop. I have no way of knowing if SL was rcd the night phase before the Slam shenanny occurs and he was the preplanned NK the next night, anyway. But it's not impossible. And my tinfoil gets stronger when you flip your read on me during night phase for no Damn reason
4- no idea, honestly, and that's why you were at the very end of my POE with a sigh. Because if you did this as scum, it's really risky but you've also explained it away really well.

None of this makes you lock scum but it does raise questions when you hard town me all game then call me scum after ritoky, kush and palmar all include me in their POE.


1) I've hard defended you basically all game the moment you were posting.
2) obviously you can't read a joke when I just got done hard defending you and nothing happened in between.



Ok Damdred then I'm just bad and my tinfoil is paranoia. But I hate being called scum for shit, or worse, no reason and reading jokes thru text isn't always easy.

Like if you got shot and scum tried to take that shit and get me lynched over it, I'd have blamed you 100%


And you never bothered to ask me in thread and if I had been more on time with my lust would be a null point
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 09 2016 00:39 GMT
#4609
so theres absolutely no excuse for palmar being alive at this point in the game if hes town.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 09 2016 00:42 GMT
#4610
On January 09 2016 09:17 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:13 Onegu wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:13 ExO_ wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:10 Onegu wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.



So the only reason you are scum reading me is VCA?


I'm scumming you b/c of how little you've done during the game. Like out of all the people here you've done just about the least in regards to solving the game. Ironically if not for the fake claim I wouldn't have any doubt in my mind. The fake claim doesn't make sense on the surface from a scum perspective. But everything else tells me you're scum.



If if I told you that is NAI for me and multiple other people tell you my activity and whatnot is NAI how do you respond?


NAI = ?

Either way then I would say you should play differently. If you're telling me to rely on what other players meta read you as, when I feel like you are scum, it's not going to happen.



Non Alignment Indicative

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 09 2016 00:43 GMT
#4611
On January 09 2016 09:39 Coagulation wrote:
so theres absolutely no excuse for palmar being alive at this point in the game if hes town.



I hate this arguement so bad. I have seen fucking town HF alive for lylo. If you weren't innocent child at this point I would scum read you for it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:44 GMT
#4612
On January 09 2016 09:39 Coagulation wrote:
so theres absolutely no excuse for palmar being alive at this point in the game if hes town.


I really hate that you are confirmed town. Why sign up for the game if you aren't even going to play? Can you help us a bit here at the end at least?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 09 2016 00:44 GMT
#4613
oh god i hope i don't have to hard defend exo lol. that's liek giving a porcupine a blowjob.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:47 GMT
#4614
I'm sort of halfway sold on kush being town still hrmm
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 09 2016 00:48 GMT
#4615
On January 09 2016 09:47 Damdred wrote:
I'm sort of halfway sold on kush being town still hrmm



What are your reads at this point
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:57 GMT
#4616
Coag
Oo
Ows
Shining
Kush

Then we have the exo/palmar and rit/onegu type people.

Like the only way ever onegu is scum I think is if rit is scum.

Something about eco feels off and palmar seems a bit off. The bottom half is a jumble atm really need to read a couple filters. But right now I'm leaning town on onegu
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 01:00 GMT
#4617
On January 09 2016 09:34 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:28 The Shining wrote:
(1)Why are you concerned with what would make you look townier if you think I'm scum?
(2)You also didn't say plynching was a joke until you were called on it. It could very well have been a temperature check to see if anyone would roll onboard with it and lynch onegu. That's what you gain as scum.

And no, nothing is obvious when I've seen town do pretty dumb things before. I guess we can talk more after you filter dive, or have anything else to add.
(3)I do find it interesting that you don't comment on me being right about you claiming I was scum since our first interaction, though, then subsequently waffling.


I added numbers to your quote.

1 I am concerned with what YOU think would make me look townier because I am concerned with what YOU think would makes me look scummy. I am trying to see if your reads look genuine or made up.
So why is it scummy that I did not list a PoE right after flip? is what im trying to get at. Why would it have been townier if I had?

2 In your experience, do people usually label their jokes?
"Let's plynch onegu."
"BTW guys that was a joke lol"

3 that is a completely accurate description of my read towards you this game. It makes me scummy how?


1- making up reads is really hard for me, js. It isn't scummy just that you didn't post a POE post flip. What I found scummy was your defaulting into a Onegu plynch, which is much less scummy if it was a joke but which you didn't specify until after you were called out on it, which is why I'm not sure it was in fact a joke. And thanks to Damdred, it has apparently been established that I'm no good at reading jokes in thread. But it probably would have looked townier if you had because then I would've gotten a sense for who you thought is scum and maybe why, since I've seen you post a lot of poe and not a lot of reasons, and included me in it and yet I still don't know why you think I'm scum. And I've asked you to do so a couple of times.

2- not going to go too much into this since I'm not sure how it's alignment indicative but usually context helps indicate it's a joke. All I saw was let's plynch onegu. And again I'm apparently not good at reading jokes. I'm more concerned with finding the next scum than joking around at this point in the game.

3- the way you phrased it made it seem like you were always waffling on me when you clearly hard scummed me early and included me in all your poes. You didn't start waffling until recently. It felt like a misrepresentation of your early read
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 01:07 GMT
#4618
I think,I have the game figures out tbh. Its a bit of a stretch but I think it is right.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 01:13 GMT
#4619
On January 09 2016 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:39 Coagulation wrote:
so theres absolutely no excuse for palmar being alive at this point in the game if hes town.



I hate this arguement so bad. I have seen fucking town HF alive for lylo. If you weren't innocent child at this point I would scum read you for it.


I consider it a gift and a blessing that he's confirmed. Or else we'd probably be down a mislynch
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 01:14 GMT
#4620
On January 09 2016 09:57 Damdred wrote:
Coag
Oo
Ows
Shining
Kush

Then we have the exo/palmar and rit/onegu type people.

Like the only way ever onegu is scum I think is if rit is scum.

Something about eco feels off and palmar seems a bit off. The bottom half is a jumble atm really need to read a couple filters. But right now I'm leaning town on onegu


Consider me bad for asking this but why does ritoky being scum implicate Onegu?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1429
WardiTV760
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6529
Bisu 2225
Jaedong 1178
EffOrt 498
Horang2 463
actioN 336
Mini 254
ZerO 196
ggaemo 147
Larva 144
[ Show more ]
Pusan 117
Mind 109
Barracks 75
Bale 65
Sharp 65
Hyun 63
Sea.KH 62
Shinee 61
Yoon 55
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 50
ToSsGirL 35
hero 34
NotJumperer 27
sorry 18
Sacsri 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 12
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
NaDa 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3633
qojqva1330
Dendi1065
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1149
markeloff163
Other Games
hiko665
B2W.Neo504
Lowko433
crisheroes300
DeMusliM277
Pyrionflax192
Livibee137
QueenE79
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX21
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV892
League of Legends
• Jankos2090
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 59m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.