• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6290 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 230

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 269 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 09 2016 00:10 GMT
#4581
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.



So the only reason you are scum reading me is VCA?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 09 2016 00:11 GMT
#4582
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.

Exo continues to refuse to understand the game because it's easier.

I didn't switch because GB was my wagon, I was sure on him. Yes, I always hedge a bit and waffle, but that's pretty normal.

Why would I then immediately go on to point out that GB didn't vote on his counterwagon, and proceed to instantly vote slam the next day?

hurr durr save godfather.
Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:13 GMT
#4583
On January 09 2016 09:10 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.



So the only reason you are scum reading me is VCA?


I'm scumming you b/c of how little you've done during the game. Like out of all the people here you've done just about the least in regards to solving the game. Ironically if not for the fake claim I wouldn't have any doubt in my mind. The fake claim doesn't make sense on the surface from a scum perspective. But everything else tells me you're scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 09 2016 00:13 GMT
#4584
On January 09 2016 09:13 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:10 Onegu wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.



So the only reason you are scum reading me is VCA?


I'm scumming you b/c of how little you've done during the game. Like out of all the people here you've done just about the least in regards to solving the game. Ironically if not for the fake claim I wouldn't have any doubt in my mind. The fake claim doesn't make sense on the surface from a scum perspective. But everything else tells me you're scum.



If if I told you that is NAI for me and multiple other people tell you my activity and whatnot is NAI how do you respond?
Try TL Mafia!!!
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 00:14 GMT
#4585
On January 09 2016 08:46 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.


You did the same shit to me first. Shining is scum haha when you're basically the only one who had a correct read on me. Of course I'm going to question where the town motivation is in that and if you are really town after that.

1- I voted right when you did. Why am I more likely to do it as scum than you are? It's a wifom argument and you're good enough to know how to spin that in your favor
2- eternal town reads. I've killed you for this before in my last scum game, so it's not like it's impossible. They town you, you kill them before you can reconsider.
3- there is still a rolecop. I have no way of knowing if SL was rcd the night phase before the Slam shenanny occurs and he was the preplanned NK the next night, anyway. But it's not impossible. And my tinfoil gets stronger when you flip your read on me during night phase for no Damn reason
4- no idea, honestly, and that's why you were at the very end of my POE with a sigh. Because if you did this as scum, it's really risky but you've also explained it away really well.

None of this makes you lock scum but it does raise questions when you hard town me all game then call me scum after ritoky, kush and palmar all include me in their POE.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:15 GMT
#4586
On January 09 2016 09:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.

Exo continues to refuse to understand the game because it's easier.

I didn't switch because GB was my wagon, I was sure on him. Yes, I always hedge a bit and waffle, but that's pretty normal.

Why would I then immediately go on to point out that GB didn't vote on his counterwagon, and proceed to instantly vote slam the next day?

hurr durr save godfather.


I mean you know the cop is dead and can't call slam green anymore at that point. Which is the entire point of saving the GF: get the cop to clear him as green. Since SL popped up as the dead cop that play is no longer going to work.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:17 GMT
#4587
On January 09 2016 09:13 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:13 ExO_ wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:10 Onegu wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.



So the only reason you are scum reading me is VCA?


I'm scumming you b/c of how little you've done during the game. Like out of all the people here you've done just about the least in regards to solving the game. Ironically if not for the fake claim I wouldn't have any doubt in my mind. The fake claim doesn't make sense on the surface from a scum perspective. But everything else tells me you're scum.



If if I told you that is NAI for me and multiple other people tell you my activity and whatnot is NAI how do you respond?


NAI = ?

Either way then I would say you should play differently. If you're telling me to rely on what other players meta read you as, when I feel like you are scum, it's not going to happen.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 09 2016 00:18 GMT
#4588
On January 09 2016 09:15 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:11 Palmar wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.

Exo continues to refuse to understand the game because it's easier.

I didn't switch because GB was my wagon, I was sure on him. Yes, I always hedge a bit and waffle, but that's pretty normal.

Why would I then immediately go on to point out that GB didn't vote on his counterwagon, and proceed to instantly vote slam the next day?

hurr durr save godfather.


I mean you know the cop is dead and can't call slam green anymore at that point. Which is the entire point of saving the GF: get the cop to clear him as green. Since SL popped up as the dead cop that play is no longer going to work.

Let's assume I AM INDEED MAFIA.

Why would I ever shoot SL, he was my strongest supporter?

answer: I might have known he was cop.

But if that is the case, then I would have known that at the beginning of the night.

soo....
Computer says mafia
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 00:18 GMT
#4589
On January 09 2016 09:01 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:59 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:36 Damdred wrote:
Position of vote doesn't mean who led a shenanigans at all and you know that palmar.

Rels posted I started hammering away at him, Tt hit hi a vote there I continue hitting at him you put your vote lots of people move I hammer him at that point when I know it a secured.



Ok and who voted Rels literally right when you did after scumming TT during day phase?

Don't know why that matters when I think your town?


That's not what you put into the thread last night, which is what started this whole tinfoil. What motivation would you have to put that in thread, even as a joke, when you're heavily towned and think I'm town? Couple that with your reaction to me saying you could be scum if I'm wrong on my first 3 and telling me to be useful when you know I react to shit like that to the point where I'll tilt is anti-town, especially if you think I'm town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 09 2016 00:19 GMT
#4590
On January 09 2016 08:55 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:30 nooniansoong wrote:
@shining let's talk about this recent desire to lynch me next.
I didn't react to OO.. what's to react to. He's confirmed town unless we get a CC today.
You want me to say "OH SHIT MY POE WAS WRONG"?

What is scummy about me wanting to lynch onegu over you? (not that I do want to do that)
I haven't been exactly scum forever on you. I've been wavering between you and exo being scum or not for the past several days.


If oo is confirmed town, you're wrong on at least 1 of your POE. Instead of trying to reconsider, or make any sort of case for why onegu or myself are scum, you resort to suggesting a plynch late in the game, then backtrack and say you're not serious. You think. So what do you gain from posting any of that?

You scummed me after our interaction d1/n1, can't remember, but it was Damn early and only recently started to waffle between exo and myself. But I've been in a bunch of your poe lately, which makes me wonder why you'd mention a plynch instead of casing scum.

And you rushing me to respond to you is trash, since my last response was to Damdred and was a post before yours. I'm phone posting, I'm not going to immediately respond to everything at once.


you need to chill out bro. We can be friends and still be on opposite alignments, right?
ya sorry I rushed you. I thought you ignored me.

Yes I realize my PoE from earlier is wrong. You wanted me to post another one right away? That would have made me look townier?
"let's plynch onegu" - You are implying that I was serious. Can you think a few levels deep on this one and reconsider?
You ask, what do I gain from posting that? Nothing. But what do I gain as scum? Also nothing.
Obviously people aren't going to want to "plynch" this late in the game. So that wording had to be snarky and not genuine. Do I want to lynch onegu over you or exo? I don't know. Right now I'm thinking you are the best lynch and I might have to hard defend exo today. But I'm not sure before I filter dive or talk to you guys more.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:19 GMT
#4591
On January 09 2016 09:14 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:46 Damdred wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.


You did the same shit to me first. Shining is scum haha when you're basically the only one who had a correct read on me. Of course I'm going to question where the town motivation is in that and if you are really town after that.

1- I voted right when you did. Why am I more likely to do it as scum than you are? It's a wifom argument and you're good enough to know how to spin that in your favor
2- eternal town reads. I've killed you for this before in my last scum game, so it's not like it's impossible. They town you, you kill them before you can reconsider.
3- there is still a rolecop. I have no way of knowing if SL was rcd the night phase before the Slam shenanny occurs and he was the preplanned NK the next night, anyway. But it's not impossible. And my tinfoil gets stronger when you flip your read on me during night phase for no Damn reason
4- no idea, honestly, and that's why you were at the very end of my POE with a sigh. Because if you did this as scum, it's really risky but you've also explained it away really well.

None of this makes you lock scum but it does raise questions when you hard town me all game then call me scum after ritoky, kush and palmar all include me in their POE.


1) I've hard defended you basically all game the moment you were posting.
2) obviously you can't read a joke when I just got done hard defending you and nothing happened in between.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 09 2016 00:21 GMT
#4592
Shining looks kiiind of town in this other conversation that's going on.

In fact, shining seems to look kind of maybe town every time he's in the thread, but it's so little that meeeh.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 09 2016 00:22 GMT
#4593
I really need to sleep.

I somehow won dota even though I kept tabbing out. ez game.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:23 GMT
#4594
Palmar only plays dota when he a scum ezgame
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 09 2016 00:24 GMT
#4595
new meta: when i play dota but keep playing mafia anyway im town
Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:25 GMT
#4596
Onegu
Kush
Damdred -- Town
OO -- Town
ExO -- Town
Ritoky
OWS -- Town
Shining -- Town
Palmar

3 scum slots for 4 players: Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum. And I guess there's an incredibly off chance Damdred is scum. If he is scum, he fooled me well.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 09 2016 00:27 GMT
#4597
I kinda want to say that I should be confirmed to damdred because he knows I think he's good and therefore would have shot him but that would open him up to claiming the same to me so I'm easy
Computer says mafia
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 09 2016 00:27 GMT
#4598
On January 09 2016 09:25 ExO_ wrote:
Onegu
Kush
Damdred -- Town
OO -- Town
ExO -- Town
Ritoky
OWS -- Town
Shining -- Town
Palmar

3 scum slots for 4 players: Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum. And I guess there's an incredibly off chance Damdred is scum. If he is scum, he fooled me well.

WHy is shining for likely town than damdred?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 00:28 GMT
#4599
On January 09 2016 09:19 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:55 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:30 nooniansoong wrote:
@shining let's talk about this recent desire to lynch me next.
I didn't react to OO.. what's to react to. He's confirmed town unless we get a CC today.
You want me to say "OH SHIT MY POE WAS WRONG"?

What is scummy about me wanting to lynch onegu over you? (not that I do want to do that)
I haven't been exactly scum forever on you. I've been wavering between you and exo being scum or not for the past several days.


If oo is confirmed town, you're wrong on at least 1 of your POE. Instead of trying to reconsider, or make any sort of case for why onegu or myself are scum, you resort to suggesting a plynch late in the game, then backtrack and say you're not serious. You think. So what do you gain from posting any of that?

You scummed me after our interaction d1/n1, can't remember, but it was Damn early and only recently started to waffle between exo and myself. But I've been in a bunch of your poe lately, which makes me wonder why you'd mention a plynch instead of casing scum.

And you rushing me to respond to you is trash, since my last response was to Damdred and was a post before yours. I'm phone posting, I'm not going to immediately respond to everything at once.


you need to chill out bro. We can be friends and still be on opposite alignments, right?
ya sorry I rushed you. I thought you ignored me.

Yes I realize my PoE from earlier is wrong. You wanted me to post another one right away? That would have made me look townier?
"let's plynch onegu" - You are implying that I was serious. Can you think a few levels deep on this one and reconsider?
You ask, what do I gain from posting that? Nothing. But what do I gain as scum? Also nothing.
Obviously people aren't going to want to "plynch" this late in the game. So that wording had to be snarky and not genuine. Do I want to lynch onegu over you or exo? I don't know. Right now I'm thinking you are the best lynch and I might have to hard defend exo today. But I'm not sure before I filter dive or talk to you guys more.


Sure, after the game. I'm actually a pretty nice guy when I wanna be. But us being opposite alignments means you're scum and Idk how to be nice to scum trying to ML me.

Why are you concerned with what would make you look townier if you think I'm scum? You also didn't say plynching was a joke until you were called on it. It could very well have been a temperature check to see if anyone would roll onboard with it and lynch onegu. That's what you gain as scum.

And no, nothing is obvious when I've seen town do pretty dumb things before. I guess we can talk more after you filter dive, or have anything else to add. I do find it interesting that you don't comment on me being right about you claiming I was scum since our first interaction, though, then subsequently waffling.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 09 2016 00:28 GMT
#4600
*why is shining more likely scum than damdred?
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm106
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 4m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.