• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10224 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 201

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 269 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 23:05 GMT
#4001
On January 05 2016 08:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:55 GlowingBear wrote:
DUDE VOTE OWS


You know what's funny?
The last time you tried some last minute shenannies on me, you were mafia.

I'm feeling pretty good right about now.


Actually best meta.

literally flawless
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 04 2016 23:05 GMT
#4002
On January 05 2016 08:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 08:03 Damdred wrote:
Well I'm glad it was the case hrm I look sorta bad but it made sense to me at the time

technically it could've been a scum vs scum wagon (see gb didn't vote slam). But he also may just have given up.

either way, checking slam: fantastic idea.


Slam is lynchbait and a terrible check.
Someone like Trfel/OO/Exo might be more plausible.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 04 2016 23:05 GMT
#4003
exo and trefels mafia equity shot through the roof today as well
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 04 2016 23:05 GMT
#4004
On January 05 2016 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
So gb didnt vote to save himself and hes a vt. so thats suspicious


No complaints about a red flip ever, but it's clear this was bus city. I said before they need the RB/rolecheck/GF given the setup. Other two roles were expendable.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 04 2016 23:06 GMT
#4005
Terrible might be a strong word but I don't like that check.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 04 2016 23:06 GMT
#4006
Its very possible we had two scum up GB refused to claim blue to get a lynch averted and refused to vote on a wagon to save himself.

which technically means that it coud be palmar or slam. More than like slam but its worth considering palm.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 04 2016 23:06 GMT
#4007
Nooooooo
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 04 2016 23:06 GMT
#4008
wifom both mafia wifom protecting a role wifom cop check slam wifom mafia on more likely on gb wagon if both mafia wifom nap now wifom
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:08 GMT
#4009
Going through GB's filter now. First thing:

On December 28 2015 00:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok I've caught up.

I think Rayn is town. I think Exo is town. I think sicklucker might be town.

I'm not sure on Ness. I have plenty of suspicions on him but I think that thing Sicklucker said about asking questions in the QT actually makes sense. I have to decide whether it is fakeable or not.
I'm also not sure on Ritoky, I've been reevaluating and I believe I may have been nitpicking him for that particular post, which brings him back null

Artanis looks scummy, I hated his list post. Tictock looks scummy for his lack of pushes + his joke on hammering me and going after me felt pretty off.


Rayn was town. I'm town. I'm willing to bet SL is town too now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 04 2016 23:08 GMT
#4010
On January 05 2016 08:05 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
So gb didnt vote to save himself and hes a vt. so thats suspicious


No complaints about a red flip ever, but it's clear this was bus city. I said before they need the RB/rolecheck/GF given the setup. Other two roles were expendable.


sure it was a bus in a sense. But there were some people that expected palmar to be the second wagon over slam. I think it was a m/m wagon where mafia didnt really care rather then a bus.

I think palmar is town and I think people who wanted him dead are mafia
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 04 2016 23:09 GMT
#4011
On January 05 2016 08:06 Damdred wrote:
Its very possible we had two scum up GB refused to claim blue to get a lynch averted and refused to vote on a wagon to save himself.

which technically means that it coud be palmar or slam. More than like slam but its worth considering palm.


Given the early nightkills and the resistance to both lynches, why not both?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 04 2016 23:09 GMT
#4012
Like me/palmar/dandred just had too much thread presence for mafia to really contest here I think. I think were all clearly towns and you should let us keep picking the lynches
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 04 2016 23:09 GMT
#4013
I'm back to thinking Trfel might just be scum again.
Retired.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 04 2016 23:10 GMT
#4014
On January 05 2016 08:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 08:05 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 05 2016 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
So gb didnt vote to save himself and hes a vt. so thats suspicious


No complaints about a red flip ever, but it's clear this was bus city. I said before they need the RB/rolecheck/GF given the setup. Other two roles were expendable.


sure it was a bus in a sense. But there were some people that expected palmar to be the second wagon over slam. I think it was a m/m wagon where mafia didnt really care rather then a bus.

I think palmar is town and I think people who wanted him dead are mafia


Based on what? the voting results?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2016 23:11 GMT
#4015
Imma sheep palmar
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 04 2016 23:11 GMT
#4016
On January 05 2016 08:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm back to thinking Trfel might just be scum again.


obis still my boy
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:12 GMT
#4017
On December 29 2015 07:59 GlowingBear wrote:
TT, HF, Ness and Palmar

Makes so much sense


more from GB. TT and HF were both town. Not that it really clears Ness (NM) and Palmar as he could've bused 1-2, but I think it's worth re-mentioning. So far just quickly going through GB's filter he didn't post many big read posts.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 04 2016 23:13 GMT
#4018
Gb spewed OO town btw. like 100%
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 04 2016 23:14 GMT
#4019
ok not 100% thats a dumb thing to say I hate people who say it
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 23:15 GMT
#4020
More from GB

On January 02 2016 11:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
On January 02 2016 11:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 02 2016 09:15 Holyflare wrote:
On January 02 2016 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I like how hf is pushing mafia agenda like a mad man in case onegu is mafia. He takes all the risk starting the fake claim shit and hf looks everywhere but at Onegu. Hilarious. At least Damdred is going full emo on him so hf needs to find another townie to lynch.

Onegu needs to be lynched first.

Always.


I said none of them are mafia but you can somehow extrapolate random things from coherent sentences. You are GB tier.


Funny thing coming from the guy who twists what I say 100% of the games we play together


I like how you haven't mentioned a single player in this game but me since day 1. You are almost certainly mafia based on your play and choice of posts the past few days. I cannot believe you did not mention TT or BF's posts from n1 once. I just cannot believe.


I don't know what you mean, why should I have to mention any of their posts now?

I've spoke way more that you guys make it sound. I've said I think Exo and SL are town. I've just retracted my scum read on Ness, and you, since, in fact, Tictock flipping town makes all my points against you moot again. I think we should shoot Onegu and discus Damdred tomorrow. If we keep thinking "oh, these guys might be town because it is too suicidal to do as Mafia" we open space to Mafia do anything that they want. Especially, if something is "too suicidal to be coming from Mafia", it turns out to be not suicidal at all, isn't it?

I don't have a good idea about anyone else in the game. I've been skimming a lot through posts. I might take a better look at the thread tomorrow


Again I'm town and because of how much GB kept saying SL is town I'm inclined to believe SL is town
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi774
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m1953
byalli879
x6flipin464
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu129
Other Games
gofns36418
singsing3010
B2W.Neo931
Hui .145
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 45m
Replay Cast
10h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.