On January 05 2016 07:59 NocturneMage wrote:
SWITCH TO SLAM 2 MINUTES!!!!!!
SWITCH TO SLAM 2 MINUTES!!!!!!
No.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
On January 05 2016 07:59 NocturneMage wrote: SWITCH TO SLAM 2 MINUTES!!!!!! No. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
ExO_
United States2316 Posts
On January 05 2016 07:59 ObviousOne wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2016 07:58 ExO_ wrote: On January 05 2016 07:57 Palmar wrote: On January 05 2016 07:56 ExO_ wrote: On January 05 2016 07:54 sicklucker wrote: Hum so we lynch exo tormorow Why would you lynch me? I'm somehow scum now? Either way I'll argue with you in a sec. Right now we need to focus on this vote you're not trying to re-evaluate your reads, you're just happy with a massive status quo of a lynch list that you want to go down. You could very well be scum, especially based on your complete reluctance to admit any of my effort today. I bet you barely even read it. I'll freely admit I didn't read the walls of text you posted. I skimmed them but I definitely didn't read them super closely. And I don't think anything you say is going to cause me to reevaluate you. Unless somebody like Damdred or Ritoky can explain to me why you are super townie I'm going to continue thinking you are scum. i think this post gave me cancer With luck it'll be Terminal | ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
Night 3 GlowingBear the Vanilla Mafia has been lynched! until the next day please submit any night actions to all three hosts + Show Spoiler [votecount] + On January 05 2016 08:00 disformation wrote: Vote Count - Day 3 GlowingBear (7): Alakaslam (6): Palmar (1): Coagulation, ObiWanShinobi (1): NocturneMage (0): Trfel (0): ritoky (0): Onegu (0): At this time, GlowingBear is slated to be lynched. Day 3 end in on Monday, Jan 04 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). The voting thread is here. Only votes there will be counted. | ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
ExO_
United States2316 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
ExO_
United States2316 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On January 05 2016 08:03 Damdred wrote: Well I'm glad it was the case hrm I look sorta bad but it made sense to me at the time technically it could've been a scum vs scum wagon (see gb didn't vote slam). But he also may just have given up. either way, checking slam: fantastic idea. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
| ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
On January 05 2016 07:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote: You know what's funny? The last time you tried some last minute shenannies on me, you were mafia. I'm feeling pretty good right about now. Actually best meta. | ||
|
The Shining
United States2406 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|