• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8525 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 198

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 269 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:49 GMT
#3941
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I think you're scum. Do you think this is personal or something? Unlike HF I haven't tried to insult you or anything. But based on your play, and all of the talkative townies this far thinking your scum I think you are indeed scum. I thought if you got a lot of pressure on you, you'd come out talk a lot and convince people not to lynch you. Which is what it seems like to me has happened.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 04 2016 22:49 GMT
#3942
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I'm not mislynching OO
I'm adorable.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 04 2016 22:49 GMT
#3943
Reading HF's filter now, he suspected both Palmar and Slam.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 04 2016 22:50 GMT
#3944
For the record trfel is now voting with his 100% scum read in kush.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2016 22:50 GMT
#3945
If we're gonna switch, we need to do it now. I think we should lynch Palmar, but I prefer slam to GB
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2016 22:50 GMT
#3946
On January 05 2016 06:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Voted*

Because Palmar is epic and was a crouching fool hidden badass
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:51 GMT
#3947
On January 05 2016 07:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I think you're scum. Do you think this is personal or something? Unlike HF I haven't tried to insult you or anything. But based on your play, and all of the talkative townies this far thinking your scum I think you are indeed scum. I thought if you got a lot of pressure on you, you'd come out talk a lot and convince people not to lynch you. Which is what it seems like to me has happened.

Well what the hell could I have done to convince you I'm not mafia?

People pressure me, I start doing useful shit to prove I'm not mafia, but because I'm proving I'm not mafia I must be mafia?

You've long since reached a conclusion, and it's starting to look like you don't even have any interest in changing it.

If I somehow get shenanigan'd on here, Exo actually might be mafia guys.
Computer says mafia
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 04 2016 22:51 GMT
#3948
On January 05 2016 07:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I think you're scum. Do you think this is personal or something? Unlike HF I haven't tried to insult you or anything. But based on your play, and all of the talkative townies this far thinking your scum I think you are indeed scum. I thought if you got a lot of pressure on you, you'd come out talk a lot and convince people not to lynch you. Which is what it seems like to me has happened.


I can lynch Palmar or Alakaslam here.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 22:51 GMT
#3949
I think Alakaslam is also probably going to flip town, but I feel that GlowingBear will be more able to prove his alignment to everyone.

GlowingBear, please be town

ObiWanShinobi is still mafia, though
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 04 2016 22:51 GMT
#3950
On January 05 2016 07:50 Damdred wrote:
For the record trfel is now voting with his 100% scum read in kush.


Context please. He said he was doing it out of protest.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:51 GMT
#3951
On January 05 2016 07:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 06:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Voted*

Because Palmar is epic and was a crouching fool hidden badass

I humbly think this is a good description of me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:52 GMT
#3952
On January 05 2016 07:51 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:49 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I think you're scum. Do you think this is personal or something? Unlike HF I haven't tried to insult you or anything. But based on your play, and all of the talkative townies this far thinking your scum I think you are indeed scum. I thought if you got a lot of pressure on you, you'd come out talk a lot and convince people not to lynch you. Which is what it seems like to me has happened.


I can lynch Palmar or Alakaslam here.

No you can't.
Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 22:52 GMT
#3953
On January 05 2016 07:50 Damdred wrote:
For the record trfel is now voting with his 100% scum read in kush.
Look, Damdred, I was out of my place and I apologized.

You're a better player than me, I messed up both in read accuracy and manners. I'm sorry. There's nothing more that I can do than say sorry.

I mean, if you want me to modkill myself, sure, I can do that. Otherwise, I'm simply trying to move on as best as I can.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 04 2016 22:52 GMT
#3954
THERE IS RESISTANCE TO THE SLAM/PALMAR LYNCHES.

GEE I WONDER WHY......
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:53 GMT
#3955
On January 05 2016 07:52 NocturneMage wrote:
THERE IS RESISTANCE TO THE SLAM/PALMAR LYNCHES.

GEE I WONDER WHY......

It took a massive effort on my part to get the GB lynch.

Good narrative bro
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 04 2016 22:53 GMT
#3956
On January 05 2016 07:51 Trfel wrote:
I think Alakaslam is also probably going to flip town, but I feel that GlowingBear will be more able to prove his alignment to everyone.

GlowingBear, please be town

ObiWanShinobi is still mafia, though


Shut up already.
Retired.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:53 GMT
#3957
Then again I'm talking to a player who cited coagulation as a good reason to vote me.

Soooo......
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 04 2016 22:54 GMT
#3958
Cause palmar is town?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 04 2016 22:54 GMT
#3959
I'm staying on GB.
If you guys want to get on my case because I voted with someone I thought was town, go for it. I'm perfectly content ignoring you.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 04 2016 22:54 GMT
#3960
Hum so we lynch exo tormorow
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
trigger 46
IndyStarCraft 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
Sea.KH 60
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1432
420jenkins476
Fuzer 106
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing713
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe123
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 45m
Replay Cast
7h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.