• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:17
CEST 23:17
KST 06:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 269 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 01 2016 23:37 GMT
#3161
Ill never let Artanis down and not lynch Palmar before anyone else
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 01 2016 23:37 GMT
#3162
That's disappointing.
Retired.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2016 23:38 GMT
#3163
I ll make one more post.

Even though this was shit dont give up.

Keep lynching mafia.

2 ml is not the worst.

The way it happened might have been mafia showing face to protect powerroles.

If onegu is town we can start panicking.


Mafia:
Palmar 100%
Alakaslam 100%
Onegu 100%

Just 3 free mafia.

Do not yet go for damdred or holyflare.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 01 2016 23:40 GMT
#3164
I had some bm wrote here but I figured it's best to ignore hf posts and his rage directed at his supposed friend.

Anyeay no worries I'll post ny final reads and go from there then.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 23:41 GMT
#3165
Please don't make this about friendship, you did a shit play and I'm frustrated with your play which was terrible. It was bad before he even flipped gunsmith. I'm also frustrated that about 7 people aren't playing the game and this is the one game that I'll get to play this year.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 01 2016 23:42 GMT
#3166
My knee jerk reaction is to say kill Onegu but I'm still being incredibly lazy.
I'll get back on track after some FNM.
Retired.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 01 2016 23:44 GMT
#3167
....really? ...like REALLY?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 01 2016 23:45 GMT
#3168
On January 02 2016 08:44 ritoky wrote:
....really? ...like REALLY?


I know.
:/

Nothing we can do about it now except salvage this atrocity.
Retired.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 01 2016 23:45 GMT
#3169
I would like to take this time to say "I told ya so."
On December 31 2015 11:15 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 10:42 Holyflare wrote:
2 mafia in one day, sweet!

dunno about that


Also fake claiming is so dumb lol. Damdred is probably town but godamn why do people fake claim...I've seen it screw over town so many times.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2016 23:46 GMT
#3170
If Onegu is town. Please keep me alive mafia. I promise I will lynch him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2016 23:46 GMT
#3171
And if Onegu is town I will follow it up with holyflare d4.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 01 2016 23:50 GMT
#3172
Of course hf, you can blame me all you want and be frustrated at me all you want.

I'm dying tonight anyway more than likely or lynched the next day and this will be the last thing I say about it and you an call me stupid as much as you want but I will 100% ignore all posts from everyone who call me stupid because I don't have time in ny life to care.

To blame me for what is an assured flip is stupid, if you or anyone thinks I'm scum why does scum cc Tt when he fucked up his claim by claiming Miller. He had a supposed red check he quit gave 0 information looked like he was trying to draw out a cc.

I don't trust most of the people to think about that so I did it first, it was dumb but he gave 0 reason to be town read any today. And with a Tt lynch secured I have 0 reasons as scum to do that but that's neither here or there.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 01 2016 23:50 GMT
#3173
onegu do you think damdred is town?

damdred do you think onegu is town?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 01 2016 23:55 GMT
#3174
I lied, I'm actually still here.
I just perused OO's, Shining's, and Vivax's filters and haven't had issues with any of them.

Considering Palmar is so high up on everyone's lists and I townread him earlier, can someone explain to me why everyone thinks he's so scummy?

I'll be checking this thread intermittently throughout tonight but I'll try to respond to whoever is still trying to do things.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 23:55 GMT
#3175
On January 02 2016 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 08:26 The Shining wrote:
Lmao eastern is an insult? Do you mean middle eastern? Far eastern? East coast? :o

Lol @ HF. On a serious note, you made that post just now about Onegu and Damdred but you're talking to them like they're town. Why? Do you really believe one or both isn't scum?



I think they are both town which is fucking unbelievably sad.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 01 2016 23:55 GMT
#3176
Basically this game will be lost with mafia killing active players and the game being decided, if it is even played, by some afk dudes.

thats my dystopia cause no modkills on non voters
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 01 2016 23:57 GMT
#3177
On January 02 2016 08:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I lied, I'm actually still here.
I just perused OO's, Shining's, and Vivax's filters and haven't had issues with any of them.

Considering Palmar is so high up on everyone's lists and I townread him earlier, can someone explain to me why everyone thinks he's so scummy?

I'll be checking this thread intermittently throughout tonight but I'll try to respond to whoever is still trying to do things.


On December 29 2015 17:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is no way Palmar does neither of:
(1) stay on TicTock when having claimed to sheep me
(2) vote Vivax after unclaim
..as town.

There is just no way and it makes Palmar 100% mafia.



On December 29 2015 17:19 ritoky wrote:
palmar has no read on me, he has no read on koshi. palmar says he is sheeping rayn (who both made a case and did an idiot policy vote both of which i think palmar stands behind). i then announce GOGOGO on the shennanies and he is there before me and only after koshi. he also makes no comment about rels. like wtf is that?

“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 01 2016 23:57 GMT
#3178
I do remember people saying stuff like "he's not trying to solve the game" but that's mostly rhetoric and a ton of people haven't been doing anything recently.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 01 2016 23:58 GMT
#3179
Ritoky I don't understand what you're trying to shoot for with your bottom quote.
Can you elaborate more?
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 01 2016 23:59 GMT
#3180
On December 30 2015 10:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Why do people think Shining is town again? Someone remind me because he's a likely day 3 lynch candidate imho.


What changed between this and your last post?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 274
Nina 110
SteadfastSC 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2422
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD53
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6774
Grubby2314
shahzam584
ToD226
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 72
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie904
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.