• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 269 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 01 2016 23:09 GMT
#3121
But the list of people who need to die before lylo is getting very long
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 23:09 GMT
#3122
On January 02 2016 08:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Onegu should be shot tonight. Then we decide about Damdred.


No you shoot damdred and lynch onegu.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 01 2016 23:10 GMT
#3123
I blame whoever DT is
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 01 2016 23:10 GMT
#3124
On January 02 2016 08:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Onegu should be shot tonight. Then we decide about Damdred.


WE DONT HAVE ANY GUNS BECAUSE DUMB CLAIMS

god i hope ritolky is wifmoing but i doubt it
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 01 2016 23:10 GMT
#3125
On January 02 2016 08:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 08:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Onegu should be shot tonight. Then we decide about Damdred.


No you shoot damdred and lynch onegu.


I don't have a gun.
I'm adorable.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2016 23:11 GMT
#3126
Hahahaha. Wp lads.
Modkilling is bullshit. Gj on hosts.

I wont bother playing.

Onegu first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 01 2016 23:11 GMT
#3127
What the hell kind of buttshit modding pauses the game and then resumes minutes before vote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 01 2016 23:11 GMT
#3128
Yes I'm the correct shot tonight.

I wanted to stop the real gun Smith from,being dumb and claiming so I cc the blue who claimed Miller then gun bleu.

Shoot me sorry guys I'll post my read list eon
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 23:11 GMT
#3129
On January 02 2016 08:11 Damdred wrote:
Yes I'm the correct shot tonight.

I wanted to stop the real gun Smith from,being dumb and claiming so I cc the blue who claimed Miller then gun bleu.

Shoot me sorry guys I'll post my read list eon


Please don't post here anymore.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 01 2016 23:12 GMT
#3130
On January 02 2016 08:11 Alakaslam wrote:
What the hell kind of buttshit modding pauses the game and then resumes minutes before vote



Was 8 hours before eod game was unpaused....
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 23:12 GMT
#3131
On January 02 2016 08:11 Alakaslam wrote:
What the hell kind of buttshit modding pauses the game and then resumes minutes before vote


The kind of host who mentioned the game was getting paused pregame and throughout all of the voting messages and the one who resumed the game 8 hours ago.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 01 2016 23:13 GMT
#3132
On January 02 2016 08:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 08:11 Damdred wrote:
Yes I'm the correct shot tonight.

I wanted to stop the real gun Smith from,being dumb and claiming so I cc the blue who claimed Miller then gun bleu.

Shoot me sorry guys I'll post my read list eon


Please don't post here anymore.


You got it I'll go ask for a nuke now
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 01 2016 23:14 GMT
#3133
Ok im gone. L8R
Try TL Mafia!!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 01 2016 23:14 GMT
#3134
Can we just all take a moment to appreciate how dumb that was. I kinda hope damdred and Onegu are town and this was just the most moronic day of all time.

The blue guy tried to claim Miller after being checked by a fake cop
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 23:15 GMT
#3135
Thank you for making the one game I'll play of the year be a colossal shit show. Really thanks for wasting my time.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 01 2016 23:16 GMT
#3136
mafia please kill me tonight. you have no excuses everyone looks scummy asfaik
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 01 2016 23:16 GMT
#3137
I think I finally understand where raynpelikoneet is coming from.

There comes a point where you simply can't tolerate stupidity any more.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 23:17 GMT
#3138
Like what the fuck. I can't even comprehend the stupidity..
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 01 2016 23:19 GMT
#3139
I'll take my blame but you have three things at work.

1) onegu faking a Dt check and the dt not cc him at all.
2) Tt claims he's a Miller right after the check. And then doesn't claim blue and then doesn't fight or do anything.
3) I claimed gun Smith to wifom mafia when the lynch was well decided by one and two.

So I'll take my shot and say my bad but don't act like all of this blame for this day falls on me.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 01 2016 23:19 GMT
#3140
I've never seen something like these. I've never seen a blue saying he could be Miller rofl this is amazing
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 275
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.