• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8844 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 02:56 GMT
#2725
Uhhh i want to say it was gaiden he was in with me that he said stuff that I just generally agreed with. There was also his first game where he was so on point it looked like he was just spouting off perfect info as mafia but was actually town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 03:00 GMT
#2726
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/486819-i-still-cant-believe-its-not-themed-mafia

This was the other one
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 03:11 GMT
#2728
Pretty much what your last paragraph says yeh. He normally says things too accurately as mafia afaik.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 03:23 GMT
#2734
On December 30 2015 12:11 Holyflare wrote:
Pretty much what your last paragraph says yeh. He normally says things too accurately as mafia afaik.


I dunno i read through his filter this game and I actually don't hate it but we'll see
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 03:27 GMT
#2735
Maybe we just lynch all the people that don't know what's happening in the thread and find the mafia, seems like the mafia trend this game.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 12:36 GMT
#2820
Ok anyway if TT is rber I think we have an exo problem despite all the dumb tells.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 12:49 GMT
#2822
Okay bf you need to explain why I hammered mafia then.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 12:51 GMT
#2823
On December 30 2015 09:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 09:48 sicklucker wrote:
On December 30 2015 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 09:31 sicklucker wrote:
If that was my only reason to suspect you I would let it go

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 29 2015 08:00 Half the Sky wrote:
Vote Count - Day 1


Tictock (7): raynpelikoneet, ObiWanShinobi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, ExO_, ritoky, Palmar, Koshi, Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, ExO_, Vivax, rsoultin, GlowingBear, Rels
Rels (7): Tictock, Koshi, Palmar, ritoky, sicklucker, Trfel, rsoultin
Vivax (3): Holyflare, ritoky, Ness, Koshi, Artanis[Xp], GlowingBear, Koshi, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet
ExO_ (2): Coagulation, MoosyDoosy
nooniansong (0): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Trfel
sicklucker (1): Onegu
Trfel (1): boxerfred
Alakaslam (1): nooniansoong
GlowingBear (1): Holyflare
Holyflare (0): GlowingBear, ExO_, Vivax, sicklucker
N e s s (0): GlowingBear, Tictock
The Shining (0): Vivax
boxerfred (0): Vivax, ExO_
ObiWanShinobi (0): Artanis[Xp]
Palmar (0): nooniansong
Artanis[Xp] (0): Trfel, Koshi
rsoultin (0) Onegu
ExO_ (0): Artanis[Xp], Trfel, Koshi
MoosyDoosy (0): Artanis[Xp]
Koshi (0): Onegu
Coagulation (0): sicklucker, ExO_

Not Voting (2): Waylanner, The Shining

At this time, Tictock is slated to be lynched.
Day 1 ends in on Monday, Dec 28 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.



On December 29 2015 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
You're missing my vote on ticktock posted at 22.59pm



Nothing more conclusive than this.


see i do remember this. but when you posted this I had already dont a vote count in my head and knew your vote was too late to do anything. im sure a lawyer is capable of figuring that out too.


So let's get this straight. I figured out the lynch was 7-7 and asked my vote to be counted to be 8-7 on TT but I knew the actual vote wasn't even close so wasted my time posting it to look good?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 12:57 GMT
#2826
Okay so TT/BF/Palmar are definitely mafia, just saw palmar trying to justify him being town based on mafia nk's which I'm pretty sure he always argues against doing.

Also op was confusing to those that don't read and thought there were 6 mafia but there's 5 so much easier game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:08 GMT
#2869
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:29 GMT
#2888
On December 31 2015 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

1) We didn't lynch mafia, you didn't lynch mafia for sure.
2) You did nothing to prevent the swap.
3) You were not on TT, not trying to get him lynched. You were trying to discredit Vivax over TT the entire day. I got a quote in my filter somewhere saying: "If TT is mafia, HF has been protecting him".

sicklucker is town.
bf might be mafia. I have been saying it all along.

But if I am alive after Palmar. I lynch you 100% of the time if you are also alive.


At the time I cast my vote I was lynching mafia. I said at the time of the lynch that TT's posts weren't convincing at all. I never EVER EVER EVER discredited the TT lynch, it had my support for the ENTIRE day and I never once expressed anything other than that. I even said it would be smarter for people to follow rayn onto TT instead of listening to me and dewagoning.

Maybe you should pay attention to this game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:32 GMT
#2889
And if you ask why I'm stopping this now it's because your shit play fuels shit people and if palmar dies at night you're saying I should be the next lynch over obvious mafia and when 3 retarded people that have claimed blue will die.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:34 GMT
#2890
It sure is tough wrecking mafia and still having town think you're mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:35 GMT
#2891
On December 31 2015 03:23 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game?


A ham sandwich.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#2893
Has gb had input into anything since d1?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:51 GMT
#2895
Do I follow all the mafia's tmi or do I continue to call him mafia. Decisions decisions. Every time he returns he asks a retarded already answered question.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:55 GMT
#2899
On April 13 2015 07:32 Palmar wrote:
I'm gonna sleep. If I die follow these rules.

1) read objectively
2) don't wifom night kills or mafia posts
3) don't suck

Above is post from a previous town game and below is palmar wifoming mafia nks.

I know it's hard, but you should do it.

On December 30 2015 08:20 Palmar wrote:
Also why on earth would I build a case on artanis in the night and then promptly shoot him. Do you think I like being wrong on shit?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 18:56 GMT
#2900
Ebwop:

On April 13 2015 07:32 Palmar wrote:
I'm gonna sleep. If I die follow these rules.

1) read objectively
2) don't wifom night kills or mafia posts
3) don't suck


I know it's hard, but you should do it.


Above is post from a previous town game and below is palmar wifoming mafia nks.


On December 30 2015 08:20 Palmar wrote:
Also why on earth would I build a case on artanis in the night and then promptly shoot him. Do you think I like being wrong on shit?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 20:59 GMT
#2912
On December 31 2015 05:52 Vivax wrote:
You can be sure that if he takes part in an angry mob (not a lynch mob) instead of just pushing his objectives he's mafia.

I actually need to un-TR you kush cause as Koshi said your reads seem to be wrong in every aspect and that's possibly Palmar knowing your tendency to be right as mafia and coaching you to just be as wrong as possible in the qt.

Tinfoily but explains why you seem to be wrong on everything instead of being something in the middle.


Nice way to 100% copy my read bro
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 30 2015 22:00 GMT
#2939
Man I've totally bussed everyone!

Bf why are you bringing up GlowingBear, you think he's mafia? That's an odd name to pick out of the blue when lots of people aren't here.

If you think he's mafia why do you think I'm mafia?
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1089
910 100
Hyun 72
NotJumperer 56
Bale 32
sorry 21
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto226
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King135
Other Games
summit1g7416
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft395
C9.Mang0274
NeuroSwarm103
ceh989
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1018
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 37m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.