• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8183 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:29 GMT
#4540
How are you guys just ignoring NM's large post? Kush? Palmar? Like you're acting like it didn't happen. The OO claim as well. The way you guys are talking now makes me think you are scum more than anything. Like Palmar you're not defending yourself, you're saying everyone needs to post a reason to lynch you. Really? A whole fuckton were just posted by a confirmed VT. What's your defense? To ignore it?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:31 GMT
#4544
what was the derp
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:33 GMT
#4547
Onegu sell me on you being town. What are your thoughts on NM's post? Is Palmar Scum? Kush? Ritoky?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:36 GMT
#4552
On January 09 2016 08:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:29 ExO_ wrote:
How are you guys just ignoring NM's large post? Kush? Palmar? Like you're acting like it didn't happen. The OO claim as well. The way you guys are talking now makes me think you are scum more than anything. Like Palmar you're not defending yourself, you're saying everyone needs to post a reason to lynch you. Really? A whole fuckton were just posted by a confirmed VT. What's your defense? To ignore it?

NM's last post has very little to do with the game.

I guess I should read what he posted on ritoky, but seeing as I am a pretty strong scumread of his, I'm also inclined to write him off as a baddie and trust myself over him.

It's work pretty good so far (I've been wanting to lynch mafia since day 1).


How does this make you town? After all, scum knows all the other scum. And you didn't swap vote to Slam when it was Slam vs GB. Looking at it now, if you're scum don't you want to make sure your GF doesn't die? Especially when you want him to be checked at night
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:42 GMT
#4559
None of what you're saying address the points NM brought up Palmar
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:44 GMT
#4562
On January 09 2016 08:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:33 ExO_ wrote:
Onegu sell me on you being town. What are your thoughts on NM's post? Is Palmar Scum? Kush? Ritoky?



His reasons on me being scum are incorrect and misguided.

Palmar I trust my read on him over NM.

Ritoky maybe but not sure why, he is in my POE list. But I kinda doubt he is scum.

I am town.

Kush he gives a 50% read on.



incorrect and misguided how?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:50 GMT
#4566
On January 09 2016 08:46 Onegu wrote:
I could lynch Exo today. Like he talks about taking other peoples reads but ignores all the people who town read me. HF said I needed to be lynched but was most likely town. SL town read me. Rayn town read me. Rsoul town read me. Multiple others. And now I am scum because of NM???

I will get this started again.

##Vote Exo


I literally just asked for your opinion. I asked you to sell me on being town, and like Palmar instead of addressing that you try to shift the discussion away.

I think I've made it pretty clear I'm town this game. And I'm fairly certain every single scum in this game will have been town read by a town player at some point. What matters is how we react each day to accumulated information not giving people like you or Palmar a pass because someone town read you at some point in the first 2 days.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:01 GMT
#4574
On January 09 2016 08:59 Palmar wrote:
It doesn't even matter

The point is, exo has been trying to get me lynched for no reason throughout the game.

I can understand the early things, but since day 3 I should be town to most people, and I am, mostly with maybe the exception of NM and for some reason exo.

difference is, exo has no idea why I'm mafia, while nm at least tried to build a case.


So you are mafia then? When you flip scum will you be mad that I was the first one to vote you, since I have no idea why you are mafia?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:04 GMT
#4577
On January 09 2016 09:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:01 ExO_ wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:59 Palmar wrote:
It doesn't even matter

The point is, exo has been trying to get me lynched for no reason throughout the game.

I can understand the early things, but since day 3 I should be town to most people, and I am, mostly with maybe the exception of NM and for some reason exo.

difference is, exo has no idea why I'm mafia, while nm at least tried to build a case.


So you are mafia then? When you flip scum will you be mad that I was the first one to vote you, since I have no idea why you are mafia?

at this point you're just trolling

##vote exo

Die scum


You're the scum here
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:08 GMT
#4580
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:13 GMT
#4583
On January 09 2016 09:10 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.



So the only reason you are scum reading me is VCA?


I'm scumming you b/c of how little you've done during the game. Like out of all the people here you've done just about the least in regards to solving the game. Ironically if not for the fake claim I wouldn't have any doubt in my mind. The fake claim doesn't make sense on the surface from a scum perspective. But everything else tells me you're scum.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:15 GMT
#4586
On January 09 2016 09:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.

Exo continues to refuse to understand the game because it's easier.

I didn't switch because GB was my wagon, I was sure on him. Yes, I always hedge a bit and waffle, but that's pretty normal.

Why would I then immediately go on to point out that GB didn't vote on his counterwagon, and proceed to instantly vote slam the next day?

hurr durr save godfather.


I mean you know the cop is dead and can't call slam green anymore at that point. Which is the entire point of saving the GF: get the cop to clear him as green. Since SL popped up as the dead cop that play is no longer going to work.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:17 GMT
#4587
On January 09 2016 09:13 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:13 ExO_ wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:10 Onegu wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:08 ExO_ wrote:
I stand by what I said earlier regarding the GB/Slam vote. None of the scum players were bussing the God Father, Slam, except for Kush. Palmar and Onegu were both on the GB wagon, not the slam. Palmar tried to act like he was going to switch, but didn't.



So the only reason you are scum reading me is VCA?


I'm scumming you b/c of how little you've done during the game. Like out of all the people here you've done just about the least in regards to solving the game. Ironically if not for the fake claim I wouldn't have any doubt in my mind. The fake claim doesn't make sense on the surface from a scum perspective. But everything else tells me you're scum.



If if I told you that is NAI for me and multiple other people tell you my activity and whatnot is NAI how do you respond?


NAI = ?

Either way then I would say you should play differently. If you're telling me to rely on what other players meta read you as, when I feel like you are scum, it's not going to happen.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:25 GMT
#4596
Onegu
Kush
Damdred -- Town
OO -- Town
ExO -- Town
Ritoky
OWS -- Town
Shining -- Town
Palmar

3 scum slots for 4 players: Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum. And I guess there's an incredibly off chance Damdred is scum. If he is scum, he fooled me well.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:36 GMT
#4606
On January 09 2016 09:28 nooniansoong wrote:
*why is shining more likely scum than damdred?


b/c shining, despite me largely being an ass to him has come back and tried to work with me at least twice. And he's getting increasingly active towards the end of the game He's working to solve the game (which is more than can be said for you.)

Damdred has looked townie to me for most of the game. What worries me about that is he's looked incredibly townie to everyone else as well. Damdred is almost never getting lynched here (unlike shining who has had suspicion on him). If scum can convince everyone that Damdred is 100% town and to never lynch him, then eventually we'll lose.

However I don't think that's the case here. I think Damdred is town
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:37 GMT
#4607
*read the above as why is shining more likely town than Damdred
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 00:44 GMT
#4612
On January 09 2016 09:39 Coagulation wrote:
so theres absolutely no excuse for palmar being alive at this point in the game if hes town.


I really hate that you are confirmed town. Why sign up for the game if you aren't even going to play? Can you help us a bit here at the end at least?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 05:43 GMT
#4634
On January 09 2016 13:18 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 13:15 nooniansoong wrote:
On January 09 2016 11:57 ritoky wrote:
oo, why did you claim 4 minutes before the phase change? why threaten your own safety if the mafia team is paying attention at the deadline when you can claim 4 minutes later and not risk death/town losing the chance to extend the game?


either way, what is the point of pushing him like this?
nothing says or does matters anymore


have you not been in this game? you realize that like 1 out of 4 claims so far has been real right? why did no one before me (and everyone has posted) even consider the possibility that he was fake considering he claimed minutes before phase change and didn't die?


because real Jail Keeper can CC if this is the case, and we'll go 1-1 at worst. And if we figure out which is really the JK we might just go 1-0 which would be even better.

And his post seemed legit to me. I'm going to believe him 100% until there's a CC. and if there is a CC we can go from there.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 05:47 GMT
#4635
On January 09 2016 14:43 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 13:18 ritoky wrote:
On January 09 2016 13:15 nooniansoong wrote:
On January 09 2016 11:57 ritoky wrote:
oo, why did you claim 4 minutes before the phase change? why threaten your own safety if the mafia team is paying attention at the deadline when you can claim 4 minutes later and not risk death/town losing the chance to extend the game?


either way, what is the point of pushing him like this?
nothing says or does matters anymore


have you not been in this game? you realize that like 1 out of 4 claims so far has been real right? why did no one before me (and everyone has posted) even consider the possibility that he was fake considering he claimed minutes before phase change and didn't die?


because real Jail Keeper can CC if this is the case, and we'll go 1-1 at worst. And if we figure out which is really the JK we might just go 1-0 which would be even better.

And his post seemed legit to me. I'm going to believe him 100% until there's a CC. and if there is a CC we can go from there.


and if a VT fucking fake claims JK here I'm going to scream
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 18:28 GMT
#4647
On January 10 2016 02:38 Onegu wrote:
Obi votes GB because it is better than palmar. Palmar town. GB flips. Then votes slam because people are voting him. Then magically Palmar becomes a scum read to obi?


Obi was strong town read by the cop. At the time he probably thought Palmar was town. Palmar became a lot scummier once Slam flipped scum as well.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1026
shoxiejesuss1014
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8496
gofns8461
ceh9646
JimRising 428
KnowMe137
Trikslyr29
Pyrionflax16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos875
• Stunt412
Other Games
• Shiphtur438
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 3m
Patches Events
7h 3m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.