• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7182 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 17:48 GMT
#2866
"scummy"

The only reason that is scummy is if you perceive it that he made it to gain maximum credit for a scumlynch. Which is possible but really really blatant obvious. Would be bad mafia play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 17:52 GMT
#2867
Also. If somebody claims DT and damdred retract his gunsmith claim I am not lynching TT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 17:52 GMT
#2868
cuz that would be fucking retarded.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:15 GMT
#2870
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

1) We didn't lynch mafia, you didn't lynch mafia for sure.
2) You did nothing to prevent the swap.
3) You were not on TT, not trying to get him lynched. You were trying to discredit Vivax over TT the entire day. I got a quote in my filter somewhere saying: "If TT is mafia, HF has been protecting him".

sicklucker is town.
bf might be mafia. I have been saying it all along.

But if I am alive after Palmar. I lynch you 100% of the time if you are also alive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:17 GMT
#2872
Dont' know why you are afraid of me for being D4 lynch while you "hammered" mafia and pointing out obvious mafia bf HF.


Stop being such a sissy. You are not getting lynched till D4. and if you are alive D4 after 2 scumlynches you should be 100% lynched/shot/killed and then another time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:18 GMT
#2873
official koshi game plan:

Mafia:

1) TT
2) Palmar
3) HF

Then go after the scrubs or the people HF said were mafia in case he isn't
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:18 GMT
#2874
On December 31 2015 03:18 Koshi wrote:
official koshi game plan:

Mafia:

1) TT
2) Palmar
3) HF

Then go after the scrubs or the people HF said were mafia in case he isn't

follow this gameplan and collect easy win.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:20 GMT
#2875
On December 30 2015 01:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:26 Koshi wrote:
I also think it is more likely HF and Palmar are mafia than Artanis/Damdred/rayn/ritoky/sicklucker

This is such a good post btw.

Because the people on the right are confirmed town. And the people on the left are attacking some if them.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:20 GMT
#2876
I am fucking brilliant


xcept that part in which I didn't lynch TT and instead went for rels
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:23 GMT
#2877
yeah.

Anybody who even dares to attack me from now on is mafia scrubs to be killed after HF died.

cuz

i failed to stay neutral again.

There is always next game I guess.

I tried pretty hard this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:24 GMT
#2880
On December 31 2015 03:23 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game?

Why are you talking to him like if he is town?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:24 GMT
#2881
in case hf is town lynch boxerfred 100%
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:25 GMT
#2882
in case hf is mafia lynch bf for being mafia or really bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:26 GMT
#2883
On December 30 2015 21:48 boxerfred wrote:
Lol holyflare sooooo scum


How does this add up ↓↑ ??????????????????????????????????

On December 31 2015 03:23 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.

okay I'm 100% mafia

What are you willing to bet on that outside of the game?

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:27 GMT
#2884
1) YOU ARE MY nr 1 MAFIA READ!!!!!

+

2) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET I AM TOWN AND YOUR GENUINE READ ON ME IS WRONG????

=

???
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:28 GMT
#2886
I am nominated this day for pants on head day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 18:28 GMT
#2887
On December 31 2015 03:28 nooniansoong wrote:
koshi townspam has begun. oh joy.

I am sorry/ no more posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 21:26 GMT
#2916
On December 31 2015 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 05:52 Vivax wrote:
You can be sure that if he takes part in an angry mob (not a lynch mob) instead of just pushing his objectives he's mafia.

I actually need to un-TR you kush cause as Koshi said your reads seem to be wrong in every aspect and that's possibly Palmar knowing your tendency to be right as mafia and coaching you to just be as wrong as possible in the qt.

Tinfoily but explains why you seem to be wrong on everything instead of being something in the middle.


Nice way to 100% copy my read bro

As you can see he copies my read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 21:28 GMT
#2917
On December 31 2015 06:15 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 06:11 Trfel wrote:
On December 31 2015 06:05 ritoky wrote:
what time exactly does the game get paused for 24 hrs? EoD or?
10 AM Eastern, I believe.

Palmar is funny


thanx.

btw who are your top 2 mafia that aren't named palmar or tt?

6 more people die before we need to pick extra names.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 21:28 GMT
#2918
7 even. tt and palmar counted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1000
edward94
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy292
crisheroes175
Sick174
dupreeh3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 57m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.