• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9262 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:34 GMT
#2366
So what you're saying is that you are capable as doing it as mafia, okay.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:36 GMT
#2369
On December 30 2015 01:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:27 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.


Literally not what I said.

So what HAVE you said?
On December 30 2015 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
Umm wtf artanis you said I'm mafia because I'm not aggressive then you say I'm mafia for being aggressive at the wrong places but now you're saying me pointing out gb shit is towny.......?

So wtf mafia things have I done and how on earth am I in a lynch list of 4 people????

TONE


Yes which is a shit cop out from forming a read. You point out constantly things that make me towny but all those points go against what you are tone reading me for. It doesn't make sense.

I'm not pushing you for it, I asked people to look into you. I am not actually pushing for your lynch. And right now I have Palmar to lynch so eh.


Right so let's get this straight. Your tone read on me is because I wasn't really pushing anything aggressively that wasn't my main scum read vivax during d1 but that's all you're doing too?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:37 GMT
#2372
I don't even scum read you tbh I'm just bored
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:40 GMT
#2377
I town read ritoky too but I still really like exo's point on him.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:30 GMT
#2389
On December 30 2015 02:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Palmar how do you read HF?


Are you fucking serious?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:31 GMT
#2390
On December 29 2015 23:22 Palmar wrote:
Status report thing:

Town:

Coag (mason)
Rsoultin (mason)

Maybe Town:

rayn: he's annoyingly suspicious of me but most of the other things he has done this game look like town rayn. He's agitated but involved. He doesn't take bullshit and he does the thing which he always does as town. When he called me out based on the switch to Vivax thing earlier today it was a super red text/green text rayn moment, even if it was based on him misunderstanding
Exo: I'm less sure because he hasn't done jack shit today and I feel like he was not much involved yesterday. However I think the point I made yesterday about his paranoid scenario regarding the masons is still much more likely to come from town.
Koshi: He lead the shennies which isn't scummy at all. He's also been spiteful and tonally "correct" this game. He isn't timid and doesn't ask shitty questions. It's mostly a tone read but still, I think it's ok.

Maaaaaaaaybe town:

HF: He hasn't said anything particularly annoying that I've noticed, and I also feel like he isn't actively looking for a fight which he does a ton as mafia. He off-handedly called GB mafia yesterday in such a casual way. He's perfectly capable of playing like this as mafia, but if I try to not be too paranoid I'd probably bet on town.

Trfel: He said something at some point that I liked. I can't really remember what or why, but I'm trusting my earlier read until I have a reason not to

Other people I know something about but don't really have an opinion on:

Vivax: Should be shot. Can't be allowed to live until lylo, but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.
Ritoky: He made a case that I didn't read, but at least he made a case so... idk?
Damdred: I don't remember him saying anything particularly intelligent which is a good way to townread him, and I feel like he's been background-y and meh. But I also know that usually when I think Damdred is mafia he isn't.

People I haven't read/don't remember/decided to ignore

Onegu
sicklucker
OO
Moosey
boxerfred
ness
Slam
Obiwan
Shining
Ticktock

There's probably quite a few mafia in this list. if I'm wrong about 1-2 of my scummy people there's 2-4 mafia in the peopel that I've ignored because that's the way it always is. I'll try to work on this list tonight and tomorrow if I'm alive.

Maybe scum:

Kush: Bad vote on me, called out Exo for things he didn't understand. He's been pretty shit all over
Artanis: he's being super reasonable and willing to listen to people. I know he isn't rayn or some other tunnel god, but still, it's a bit over the top how much he's trying to let other people form their own opinions and barely prodding it. Just like yesterday I didn't read his ows case I haven't read hf today and he doesn't really seem to care.

Probably scum:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.




Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:32 GMT
#2391
Can someone give me a gun please?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:33 GMT
#2394
Myself
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:36 GMT
#2401
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


And why do you reach that conclusion from those 2 unrelated quotes?

Also if GB is town why is he not hard jumping on tictock for tmi last night?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:38 GMT
#2404
On December 29 2015 10:59 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yup classic GB fake mafia anger. Not only are your points illogical (I couldn't have made Vivax claim, I said I don't really want to lynch Ness straight away after etc etc) but they are ones that you yourself FOLLOW IN SENTIMENT.

On December 29 2015 02:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:39 Holyflare wrote:
On December 29 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you hadn't read anything and you didn't catch up, how do you know coag and rsoultin are masons?


This guy probably mafia too tbh.


Who's not Mafia in this game? All you have been doing is pushing a guy that people are telling you you should give him more time for his recent plays, and you keep pushing him until he claims. Then you want to lunch Tictock and ness, who you have been townreading. Why do you want to lynch ness now, Holyflare? What changed?


Let's look at this post as a classic example of a wtf he's mafia moment. GB is calling me out for:

A) Being suspicious of Vivax which is weird as fuck because:

On December 28 2015 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 04:08 Vivax wrote:
If you're town and know you're never going to read this game gtfo.

If you're mafia just wait until i lynch you thats okay too


And now I agree with you HF, Vivax might be the best lynch today



B) Being suspicious of TickTock:

On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock



C) Being suspicious of N E S S:

On December 28 2015 03:06 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
can we leave ness alone, I'm pretty sure he's town at this juncture


Why is that? The only thing that is giving me pause to call him Mafia is that thing Sicklucker said. The early arguments I've brought on him + his reads not making much sense (calling me town, Mafia, then town again, and now suddenly calling Tictock and Exo Mafia out of the blue, especially when Exo looks pretty fownie to me) pretty much sells him out to me as scum.


D) Being suspicious of Kush:

-absent because GB has been afk for ages-


So, what do we see here ladies and gentleman? Glowingbear is accusing me of calling all his mafia reads mafia and then using it to call me mafia.

/case

get rekt GB


This actually leads me to thinking GB is prob Town.

HF sounds like he agrees. So I think GB is lock town.


Still don't understand what he wrote here and how.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:39 GMT
#2406
On December 30 2015 02:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Why are you answering it in his place???


Because this is the THIRD time you've returned to this game and asked a question that has an answer a few pages before. It's just terrible.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:41 GMT
#2411
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:43 GMT
#2416
On December 30 2015 02:42 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.

Well that's what I quoted from your huge list post. why do you scumread him then and why isn't it a soft push? lemme know I'm dumb


Holy fucking shit that is Palmar's list.

Like holy fucksicles batman. Come back when you've read this game because you will be lynched soon enough.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:45 GMT
#2422
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.


Because it's probably town/town and bf is posturing for next plays.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:46 GMT
#2425
PSA: if you're going to play this game without actually reading it at least put the effort in to read filters instead and fact check please??
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#2429
On December 30 2015 02:46 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.


Because it's probably town/town and bf is posturing for next plays.

I call bullshit on you since you obviously missed this:

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%



Not only is the whole premise of your post wrong because that was palmar's list post but you don't have a grasp on the game to see that GB is basically the only person in the game I've made a real case on but you say I've only soft pushed him because for some reason you're pretending to fit in like you've read the game.

If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move.


You can't also call bullshit and say it's 33% when you say this sentence beforehand. It's posturing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:52 GMT
#2433
On December 30 2015 02:48 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
PSA: if you're going to play this game without actually reading it at least put the effort in to read filters instead and fact check please??

Could you please not dodge this:

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:42 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.

Well that's what I quoted from your huge list post. why do you scumread him then and why isn't it a soft push? lemme know I'm dumb



I didn't dodge it it's not my list post.
On December 30 2015 02:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:42 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.

Well that's what I quoted from your huge list post. why do you scumread him then and why isn't it a soft push? lemme know I'm dumb


Holy fucking shit that is Palmar's list.


Like holy fucksicles batman. Come back when you've read this game because you will be lynched soon enough.


Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:56 GMT
#2439
Loool gb
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:57 GMT
#2442
I'm not going to tell you something that you find out from reading the game bf. Or at least my filter since I've been your scum read all game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:58 GMT
#2445
I am PMSing so hard right now.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 489
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8156
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0375
PiGStarcraft288
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 27m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.