• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:04 GMT
#4422
On January 08 2016 08:03 nooniansoong wrote:
Vote on maf gf since d1
No towncred given.


easy to vote for him when you know who he is
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:12 GMT
#4432
On January 08 2016 08:06 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 08:04 ExO_ wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:03 nooniansoong wrote:
Vote on maf gf since d1
No towncred given.


easy to vote for him when you know who he is


Your reasoning for Noon mafia is basically TMI?


My reasoning is the way he's been playing the game. Or not playing it. Has Kush done anything to make you think he cares? At all? He's sat out on like every vote. I think what I said earlier about him just bussing Slam immediately then asking for town cred for it, is exactly what happened. He's hardly been involved in solving the game, just kinda watching it go by.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:14 GMT
#4436
Holy shit why am I scummy now? Jesus Christ its like a rotating door. I really hope it's scum coming in here trying to push suspicion on me yet again, and not townies.

OWS since you are all but confirmed town at this point please listen. I'm not scum. idk what to do but I don't want to lose the game later on b/c confirmed towns scum read me and ended up pusing me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:16 GMT
#4437
On January 08 2016 08:14 nooniansoong wrote:
Exo I defended Palmer and gb a lot. That indicates care.


I might be wrong. But I never got the impression from your posts that you cared about solving the game. You might've cared about not getting your scum buddy GB lynched, but you never really firmly defended him or Palmar imo. You've been really coasty
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:18 GMT
#4439
and you want town cred for parking your vote on Slam/yourself the entire game. You didn't really push Slam. Try to get him into the forefront of voting. That would've given you town cred. Parking yourself on slam then kinda letting everyone else do there thing is scummy to me, not townie.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:22 GMT
#4442
anyway, as someone already mentioned: Palmar staying put on GB instead of moving to slam puts him back on the table for me a little bit. I still think kush is 100% scum and should be our next lynch. And call me crazy but I think Onegu's vote move from slam to GB looks scummy too. I know considering what happened day 2 he shouldn't be scum, but everything else makes me think he is scum

Kush
Onegu
Palmar/OO/Shining

One of those. And I'm starting to lean away from shining being scum.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:23 GMT
#4446
What really strikes me about Palmar is when he got pressure he came in and talked a lot. And what he was saying looked good to me, it looked like he cared about solving the game and after I re-read his filter I started to agree. But he was entirely absent today. idk does Palmar only care when he has pressure on him or something?

still his talking on day 3/night 3 really gives me pause before I scum read him
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:24 GMT
#4447
On January 08 2016 08:23 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 08:06 The Shining wrote:
Lmao well shit. See NM told you he had to be GF if they wanted to keep him alive, not big XD

I also just got my wish 're: Obi so I'm pretty happy. I can take Obi off of my POE. NM, too, after this last day phase.

Slam voting exo is such wifom though. Anyone know if Slam is more likely to vote a partner here or a townie? A part of me wants to not even touch that.


Complete WIFOM, disregard, he was the clear and undisputed lynch.

I also want people to think a bit more critically on why ritoky spared Alakaslam over Moosy.

Now this flip sheds more light on that too.

It's Ritoky/Palmar/+1 folks.


why are you not scum reading kush?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 00:23 GMT
#4459
Day 3 Final Votes:

GlowingBear (7): Palmar, Palmar, sicklucker, ObviousOne, Onegu, Damdred, The Shining, ritoky, ObiWanShinobi, Alakaslam, ExO_
Alakaslam (6): ritoky, nooniansoong, sicklucker, Palmar, Onegu, ObviousOne, Trfel, Damdred, ExO_, ritoky, NocturneMage


As I said earlier, I think Kush is scum and parked his vote on slam the entire game hoping to get town cred later. Trfel was town, I'm town, I think Damdred was town. The fact that GB didn't vote for slam, indicated that he was a more important mafia role. This ended up being true. Taking this one step further: I think this means other than kush, no scum bussed slam. If the scum team collectively was going to bus their GF, I believe GB would've voted for Slam. GB not moving his vote indicates the scum team wanted to protect Slam, the God Father. Kush keeps his vote on slam, b/c for the entire game he's sat on slam. And on the off chance things go wrong, scum team will be hoping kush can get enough town cred to misleads town as we move later on.

So I believe out of: Palmar/OO/Onegu/Shining/OWS we have 2 mafia. OWS is green checked so he's not it. I think I'm town leaning shining. So we have to decided 2 out of Palmar/OO/Onegu.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 00:34 GMT
#4462
On January 08 2016 09:27 ritoky wrote:
the basic case for the impatient is is: 1) nm knows slam is about to flip mafia; 2) nm plans to go 1 for 1 to get to lylo; 3) nm knows if slam flips mafia then i look like a jackass cuz i shot the only town in a list of 3 provided by hf; 4) nm pre-emptively starts to tunnel me with that factor as the centerpiece of his case; 5) NM re-inforces it post flip


But from what I've read from NM, I don't get the feeling that he's posting from a position of being a scum and trying to make some case on you. I think this is a little bit of an OMGUS. Take a step back.

What do you think about what I just posted? Do you think scum bussed slam or GB?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 02:21 GMT
#4466
On January 08 2016 10:50 NocturneMage wrote:
Here's another reason ritoky is mafia.

We know GB is mafia, Rels flipped town.

Day 1 -

(1) Soft pushes GB all cycle long (starts as soon as 24 minutes into the cycle, post #245, turns up discussion between 1-5 hours into the day 1).

(2) At 1h prior to end of cycle (post 1859), he mentions Rels out of nowhere and for no reason for the first time in a shennanies list with GB. (It's my understanding Rels was AFKish and reiterated that throughout the cycle, mind you.)

(3) He mentions the trio of Shining, Rels and GB again at 2240 (20 mins to end of cycle) 2250 calls the Rels lynch.

Central to this argument is this post, post 1877

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:06 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:01 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:56 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


I don't like this post, nor 1 of the previous ones.

I would be willing to boot up shennanie.exe for this guy, and gb, and maybe rels


Do what you gotta do. Just remember you suck at reading me and I've pointed this out before. I guess you really can't backtrack once you scum me, either, because you did that last time you rolled scum vs me and I caught you. You had to pretend you were wrong that game after our shouting match. I'm down to yell again if you are.

And shenannying onto GB means you'd be voting with me, since out of those 2(not counting myself), that's who I'd vote. Decisions, decisions.


Well i thought you were town earlier cuz you sounded pretty honest, but then you're all wishy-washy about your 2nd biggest scum read and refuse to vote when you really should have already voted if you believed your read and sound like you're pre-emptively distancing; which could mean you're TMI setting yourself up to look good post-flip. I don't wanna vote TT cuz he the only person voting my top scum read is a dumpster reason too.


Really curious to hear what Shining and others think of this now.


how does this indicate him as scum?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 21:56 GMT
#4493
On January 09 2016 06:47 Palmar wrote:
yes so

idk

there's probably 3 mafia in:

nm, shining, oo, ritoky, kush, exo

coag obi are mostly confirmed, onegu is not mafia and it's unlikely damdred is (although stepping away from the game seems to have caused all my reads to become weaker)


interesting. I'm curious to see the night actions after this little list
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:10 GMT
#4504
Damdred why didn't you post the list before the end of night like you said you were going to?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:12 GMT
#4506
I agree with OO being off the table. In fact I'm basically sold on him being JK with that. I think the lynch today has to be Palmar.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:15 GMT
#4507
Also gotta think about Ritoky some. I've basically had him in my town pile for a long time and haven't even been considering him. I'd be more comfortable lynching Palmar today.

NM's last second post there, if entirely correct, is the play of the game
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:15 GMT
#4509
Also where is everyone? I wanna discuss before I get into dota tonight
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:16 GMT
#4510
On January 09 2016 08:15 Damdred wrote:
As always I am at work and for busy and I had my list typed out but by the time I got my phone out it was 6:03 and I didn't want to post without knowing if I was dead or not.


I mean you realize it looks odd to me. With 10 minutes left, knowing there's 10 minutes left you say you're going to post a list, then don't.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:18 GMT
#4512
Gonna go ahead ##Vote Palmar
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:22 GMT
#4519
On January 09 2016 08:20 Palmar wrote:
But if we genuinely have to.

Everyone who wants to vote me needs to specifically explain in a few sentences why I must be mafia.




On January 09 2016 08:20 Onegu wrote:
Yeah not voting palmar here. He looks so town...



On January 09 2016 08:21 nooniansoong wrote:
let's plynch onegu


Ladies and Gentlemen, the scum trio
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:26 GMT
#4530
On January 09 2016 08:25 Onegu wrote:
9-3 right now right

mislynch makes it 7-3

anohter mis lynch makes it 4-3


we're at 7-3 now, there's 10 players left not 12
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1162
Hyun 528
GuemChi 438
firebathero 412
BeSt 357
Hyuk 236
Soma 181
Mong 141
Shine 76
PianO 69
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 65
910 49
sSak 45
Jaedong 34
ZergMaN 28
Shinee 24
Bale 23
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
Noble 13
Sharp 6
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss997
olofmeister814
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King292
Other Games
summit1g8496
gofns8461
ceh9646
JimRising 428
KnowMe145
Trikslyr29
Pyrionflax16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos875
• Stunt412
Other Games
• Shiphtur445
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 3m
Patches Events
7h 3m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.