• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8977 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:09 GMT
#2673
We will see sl, we will see.

I am going to drop you on the townlist.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:09 GMT
#2675
Palmar needs to die.
TT is confirmed mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:10 GMT
#2677
On December 30 2015 09:09 sicklucker wrote:
also can you be more specific with what I have too much tmi. im not even sure I know what your spewing out of your mouth

stfu and don't piss me off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:10 GMT
#2678
If I could vote Palmar already for tomorrow I would just afk for 96 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 00:10 GMT
#2679
Yeah. Let's do that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 09:33 GMT
#2782
On December 30 2015 11:02 Tictock wrote:
Yep, my new years gift to you all is an easy obvious lynch today.

I played like shit, I deserve it.

Gunna for reactions to my flip, but we have to wait almost 72 hours... Lame.

is this a scum vigi claim

You played pretty well towards the lynch yesterday. It was on us not lynching you but you showed effort.

wpwp
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 09:37 GMT
#2784
On December 30 2015 11:21 Holyflare wrote:
If I base a scum team solely off of tt's filter it's :


Sl/tt/bf/palmar +2 (probably ness +1 more)


I agree with sl because he was too busy with the TT votes, there was awkwardness around the mindmeld, and he generally has been playing worse than his townplay. Which has been really good lately.

bf is possible. rayn was saying it. So if there is something in addition to that in the tt filter that would be sweet. I have no clue myself about bf.

Palmar is obvious mafia. He kills game solvers and rayn every game as mafia. (inb4 palmar finds 1 game he didn't, truly auto lynch) I also got a insane good mafia tell for palmar, actually based on gameplay.



and there are 5 mafia. 3 down for me.


disclaimer: I am still a bit mehish on the sl read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 09:42 GMT
#2787
well.... TT was saved by 3 mafia and me. gg
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 09:43 GMT
#2788
ohyeah. Slam is also mafia.

game is basically won.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 10:29 GMT
#2795
tt, I don't know if you are retarded. But you do understand that the only way you aren't fucking mafia is if Ness it the DT right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 10:35 GMT
#2798
On December 30 2015 19:32 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 19:29 Koshi wrote:
tt, I don't know if you are retarded. But you do understand that the only way you aren't fucking mafia is if Ness it the DT right?

I haven't been keeping track.

Since Damdred claimed GS it seems best for the real cop to not claim actually.

You guys lynch me I flip GS and you all get to lynch Onegu the next day and debate about Damdred.

Cop could easily make it a few more days at this rate.

Cop counterclaims -->We lynch Onegu today

How is it better that you die today? And we lynch Onegu tomorrow.

Come on. Just stop playing till dt claims or you are mafia. Jeezus. This is just stupid.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 10:37 GMT
#2799
Also. Even if Ness is dt. It makes 0 sense for Onegu to trade for you.
So pls. Just quit. jeezus.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 12:13 GMT
#2815
I disagree with all those reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 13:21 GMT
#2829
Kush do an 180 on all your reads and you solve the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 13:47 GMT
#2832
On December 30 2015 22:46 sicklucker wrote:
koshi im pretty sure your town after reading some of your stupid posts. can we be friends

no you are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 13:55 GMT
#2834
palmar
bf
slam
tt
kush
sicklucker

Pretty sure all mafia are in there. Xcept when moosey or some other random dude I don't really care about atm is mafia. Will be obvious later anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 14:00 GMT
#2838
On December 30 2015 22:59 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
Okay so TT/BF/Palmar are definitely mafia, just saw palmar trying to justify him being town based on mafia nk's which I'm pretty sure he always argues against doing.

Also op was confusing to those that don't read and thought there were 6 mafia but there's 5 so much easier game.

Except im not Mafia and youre making up reaaaaaasons you albus dumbydore

No. I literally said I don't have the slightest idea why you are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 15:03 GMT
#2846
problem is I had the exact same experience.

ok

maybe HF is mafia then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 15:04 GMT
#2847
Doesnt matter

TT first

Palmar second

AFter that if HF is alive and I am alive I can make an easier decision. A decision I will never have to make.

ezgame ezlife
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2015 17:15 GMT
#2863
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox447
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4141
Liquid`Hasu601
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0237
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 56m
Patches Events
17h 56m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.