• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:35
CEST 14:35
KST 21:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8974 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:37 GMT
#2071
I do really want to add some people to this list though
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:39 GMT
#2073
On December 29 2015 08:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:32 Tictock wrote:
On December 29 2015 08:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 29 2015 08:20 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch slam and shoot tt the night after or something or the other way around probably better


HAHAHA SURE HF

LET'S KEEP THAT GUY ALIVE FOR MORE TIME

ROFL


Why not? I'm likely to keep posting and reading the game.

Besides you're being silly that HF and I could be on a team and he tried to get me killed during super last min shenanigans.


1) Did he really try to kill you tho? His vote was made after Rels got 9 votes
2) If he was so certain you should be killed because you are Mafia (and the fact that a shenanigans out of you actually occurred reinforces that you're most likely Mafia), why is he suggesting you should be shot (something that may or may not occur) instead of killing you day2? It doesn't make sense


How can you take a post where I say that we should actually lynch TT tomorrow and twist it into me saying that we shouldn't lynch TT tomorrow? I just have no words for that at all, it's just hilarious.

Not to mention like I said and can be seen in the vote thread I thought the vote was 7-7 and complained to the hosts that my vote was not counted and thus would have killed TT.

Get gud GB.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:46 GMT
#2076
On December 29 2015 08:45 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I love how I'm on both of Hf's lists.


Psst

They were the same list minus 2 people


Minus three people, I was trying to make a mafia team and found it exceedingly difficult to actually narrow down any more names than 8 out of a 6 team.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:51 GMT
#2079
On December 29 2015 08:20 Holyflare wrote:
I think we just lynch slam and shoot tt the night after or something or the other way around probably better

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:54 GMT
#2081
you know what the words probably better mean?

It means it's probably better than the option I just gave
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:56 GMT
#2084
because either way you net the same result you tool
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 28 2015 23:57 GMT
#2086
no I won't definitely do anything
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 00:38 GMT
#2089
you
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 00:40 GMT
#2090
like wtf kind of question is that "I know you made a list of mafia but if I'm not in it then who is mafia?"????????????

Step 1) Take your name off the list.

Step 2) ???????????????????

What kind of redundant question are you asking?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 01:21 GMT
#2092
and suddenly you think I ever base my reads on unflipped associations
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 02:20 GMT
#2098
Um what an earth are you actually talking about? Why does that post scream that GB is town to you? I'm literally stating in that post that GB has the same scum reads as me but he's calling me mafia but somehow your take away from the post is that I'm mafia for going after afkers.

If you think GB is town and he has the same scum reads then why am I mafia for having those scum reads? How does that post not constitute a case instead of "discrediting"? I think/still think it's good.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 02:47 GMT
#2104
Answer my post on the last page please.

Also you're the person with the most information on what happened at the deadline so can you please explain or look at it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 04:01 GMT
#2109
On the one hand I disagree with pretty much everything he says and have no idea how he reached any of his conclusions.

On the other hand he was doing stuff just now whilst everyone afks and stuff like that.

Bit of a quandary.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 11:05 GMT
#2253
Hey artanis can you explain how you go from townreading me to putting me in a lynch list? Doesn't quite make sense.

Also I like exo's post on ritoky that's pretty good evidence for him being mafia if he knew TT does this as mafia but switched anyway, especially as TT's posts weren't convincing at all.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 11:15 GMT
#2255
Because from what I see is in your filter you town read me and then retract it because I follow my town meta and then somehow when I do the opposite to what you call me scummy for you still have me in a lynch list?

With TT the guy who I tried to kill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 11:20 GMT
#2257
I mean the reasons your filter state:

I think hf is town and gb mafia raym because clealy hf is pushing logically and gb isn't!

I think hf is town because he's pushing his main wagon and looking at other people.

I think hf might be mafia because despite his progression on ness he definitely just judged thread interest and backed off even though a lot of people think ness was scummy.

I think hf is mafia because he's not aggressive.

Even though I think he's not aggressive which is his town meta he's mafia.

Now he's arguing with gb and vivax and lynching ticktock despite shenanigans he's still mafia.

I'm not really sure I can follow the logic so please correct me if I'm wrong and explain what your read actually is.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:03 GMT
#2323
Yup looks pretty forced. Also all of those "oh I have to keep checking the game here is proof" posts.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:04 GMT
#2325
Also ritoky you better get here and respond to exo's call out.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:27 GMT
#2353
Umm wtf artanis you said I'm mafia because I'm not aggressive then you say I'm mafia for being aggressive at the wrong places but now you're saying me pointing out gb shit is towny.......?

So wtf mafia things have I done and how on earth am I in a lynch list of 4 people????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:33 GMT
#2361
On December 30 2015 01:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:27 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.


Literally not what I said.

So what HAVE you said?
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
Umm wtf artanis you said I'm mafia because I'm not aggressive then you say I'm mafia for being aggressive at the wrong places but now you're saying me pointing out gb shit is towny.......?

So wtf mafia things have I done and how on earth am I in a lynch list of 4 people????

TONE


Yes which is a shit cop out from forming a read. You point out constantly things that make me towny but all those points go against what you are tone reading me for. It doesn't make sense.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1395
WardiTV640
OGKoka 218
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko396
OGKoka 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9238
Bisu 3372
FanTaSy 2940
EffOrt 2435
Shuttle 2195
Jaedong 1096
actioN 825
Horang2 572
BeSt 485
Mini 250
[ Show more ]
Leta 186
Larva 167
Zeus 150
Dewaltoss 120
Barracks 97
Mind 91
soO 79
Mong 77
Snow 59
ToSsGirL 50
JYJ 38
Sexy 35
sorry 35
Bale 31
Free 28
Shinee 27
Killer 26
scan(afreeca) 23
Aegong 22
zelot 18
HiyA 15
Shine 12
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
yabsab 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3303
Dendi805
qojqva729
XaKoH 431
febbydoto2
Counter-Strike
x6flipin518
Other Games
singsing2625
olofmeister1396
Livibee920
B2W.Neo724
hiko487
crisheroes382
XBOCT248
Pyrionflax224
dupreeh84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2049
Other Games
• WagamamaTV173
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 25m
Replay Cast
10h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.