• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10560 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 135 Next
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
November 30 2015 20:04 GMT
#141
On December 01 2015 04:45 disformation wrote:
pregame excuse: I am tired but already drank one normal and three large coffees. Halp?


That doesn't sound good at all. How much sleep did you get?

I get ridiculous headaches with that amount of caffeine.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 20:10 GMT
#142
On December 01 2015 05:04 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2015 04:45 disformation wrote:
pregame excuse: I am tired but already drank one normal and three large coffees. Halp?


That doesn't sound good at all. How much sleep did you get?

I get ridiculous headaches with that amount of caffeine.


about 4 hours I think. My sleep schedule is kinda messed up right now. I either can't get out of bed and sleep like 10 to 13 hours or I run on no sleep all caffeine. Don't get headaches that often though. Mostly when I don't drink enough water on top of that and end up sleeping 10+ hours.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 30 2015 21:06 GMT
#143
oh another pre game excuse: I wont be here until like 4 hours after game start due to college class into going out to eat with my parents :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 30 2015 22:44 GMT
#144
Role PMs are going out shortly. All players stand by
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 30 2015 22:58 GMT
#145
Stand by for Day 1 Post
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-30 23:06:58
November 30 2015 23:04 GMT
#146

[image loading]


Day 1






Welcome to Day 1! This Day ends in ~48 hours at Wednesday, Dec 02 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

If you did not get a role PM, contact me.

Lynch Voting is done in the voting thread (here). Do not PM me your vote.

Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.


Possible setups:
A: 1-shot cop, 1-shot vigi, 8x VT, Goon, GF, RB
B: 1-shot cop, BoxeR, 8x VT, Goon, Goon, RB
C: 1-shot vigi, BoxeR, 8x VT, Goon, Goon, RB
D: Veteran, BoxeR, 8x VT, Goon, GF, RB
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 30 2015 23:04 GMT
#147

Trumpets!

The rest of the orchestra doesn't matter one bit

but they messed up at about 1:14

Also, Blazinghand making us lose 4 minutes of our Day 1, worst host ever
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 23:06 GMT
#148
disformation present and accounted for.

On December 01 2015 08:04 Trfel wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gDZTah8J2A
Trumpets!

The rest of the orchestra doesn't matter one bit

but they messed up at about 1:14

Also, Blazinghand making us lose 4 minutes of our Day 1, worst host ever


This video contains content from nikitaventures music, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I swear I need to get a proxy or something for youtube one day. -.-
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
November 30 2015 23:07 GMT
#149
Ohaithere

A Monday start. Why am I here?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 30 2015 23:07 GMT
#150
Hm, listening to the whole video, the trumpet players mess up a ton Like, a TON....

I should have been in that band, I can do better than that!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 30 2015 23:09 GMT
#151
Sorry about that disformation, I guess I just assumed that America was the most strict with regards to Youtube video rights.

It was the first video for "Festive Overture" that came up, and it was a pretty lousy one, anyway. No loss.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
November 30 2015 23:09 GMT
#152
Why would you post it before listening to it? D=
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 30 2015 23:10 GMT
#153
On December 01 2015 08:09 The Shining wrote:
Why would you post it before listening to it? D=
I didn't have enough time to listen to it, I was busy doing other things.

I generally listen to the song through iTunes, I'd much rather link a Youtube video than upload the song. Strangely enough, the recording that I normally listen to also has a few errors from the trumpet section.

I wonder how long it will take me to find an error-free trumpet section playing the song...
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 23:11 GMT
#154
On December 01 2015 08:09 Trfel wrote:
Sorry about that disformation, I guess I just assumed that America was the most strict with regards to Youtube video rights.

It was the first video for "Festive Overture" that came up, and it was a pretty lousy one, anyway. No loss.


Germany is super horrible in that regard. We have something called the GEMA (GEMA; English: Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights) and they block tons of stuff on youtube. Annoying as hell.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
November 30 2015 23:14 GMT
#155
Oh damn, I made it for start of D1.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
November 30 2015 23:14 GMT
#156
niiiice, I didn't even check my role PM yet lol. I'm actually scared to.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
November 30 2015 23:18 GMT
#157
Is anyone around? Yes? No? Should I check my PM?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 30 2015 23:19 GMT
#158
##vote MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
November 30 2015 23:23 GMT
#159
On December 01 2015 08:19 Trfel wrote:
##vote MoosyDoosy

n0ice verY spicy
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 30 2015 23:26 GMT
#160
I have the feeling Trfel is trying to answer your questions with a yes.

Was trying to come up with something witty to say about you not playing to your wincon anyway, but I guess it would be better of you to check your PM...
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft779
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 630
Stork 267
ggaemo 250
Leta 146
PianO 58
Hyuk 32
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 14
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
Reynor65
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor654
Other Games
summit1g9354
Coldzera 813
C9.Mang0294
PiGStarcraft183
Sick144
ArmadaUGS65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 46m
Online Event
4h 46m
FEL
9h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.