• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9023 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:57 GMT
#1141
On December 04 2015 10:54 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways who should we lynch outside of me and HTS and why NM?


I'm looking at Fidei and Trfel mainly, Fidei is a combination of association between HTS and overall gameplay and Trfel's constant usage of terrible points to case people just reminds me of his scumgames, but granted, if HTS is one scummer, I have too many people here so obviously I'm wrong on someone.

And there's still others I haven't looked at that I could potentially just be missing or way off target with.

Okay. Thoughts on FF and DYH?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:58 GMT
#1142
On December 04 2015 10:56 disformation wrote:
So DYH could have basically voted anyone D1...
Also the decent posts, where he is looking at HtS, start N1... after NocturneMage got replaced in...
His case is also posted after NM comes in and posts that piece on HtS very likely to be mafia...

So pretty much a opportunist?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 02:03 GMT
#1146
On December 04 2015 10:59 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:51 The Shining wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways who should we lynch outside of me and HTS and why NM?


I'll ask again. So you think HTS is town, I presume? Why? What makes HTS town in your eyes?

I have her null. Like sure she had some weird stuff regarding me and other people but I think it will be easier to get read on her if she is in better health. The HTS I remember when she scum is she hates people trying to lynch her and will look for a lynch that will save her unless her team wants to bus her.


are you shitting me???????

THIS IS WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN ALL HER SCUMGAMES, GET OFF LYNCHES THAT PUT HER TO THE GREATEST ADVANTAGE.

SHE HAS HAD TWO SCUMGAMES WHERE DESPITE ILLNESS SHE ENDGAMED TOWN!!!!!!

WHAT PART OF THIS ARGUMENT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sadly I was part of 1 of the games(her first game) where she end gamed town (I got lynched that game because her saying lynch all liars or some bullshit reason to call me scum and I called her out on it and tried to get people to follow me but they didn't ) But in that game she wasn't ill so (shrugs)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 02:03 GMT
#1147
Oh shit I didn't even know she passed out that game. Wow........ rip she can actually do that then.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 02:05 GMT
#1148
also i do remember he Carol game because it was my 3rd game ever on TL Mafia and my first victory and her claim pretty killed Holyflare(Unholyflare that game).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 02:09 GMT
#1152
On December 04 2015 11:07 Trfel wrote:
I'm on a phone and can't read the thread atm but I kind of think both NM and HTS are scum right now.

Can you read NM's content that he posted a fair amount after you left?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 02:09 GMT
#1153
On December 04 2015 11:08 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 11:07 Trfel wrote:
I'm on a phone and can't read the thread atm but I kind of think both NM and HTS are scum right now.


LOL? why?

He thought MD was scum therefore by default you are scum according to his logic
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 02:13 GMT
#1154
BTW if anyone is wondering I do think NM is town based on my interactions with him and Tfrel is just tunneled on him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 02:19 GMT
#1158
On December 04 2015 11:14 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 11:09 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 11:08 NocturneMage wrote:
On December 04 2015 11:07 Trfel wrote:
I'm on a phone and can't read the thread atm but I kind of think both NM and HTS are scum right now.


LOL? why?

He thought MD was scum therefore by default you are scum according to his logic


the better question is why he thinks I'm bussing HTS.

Why not ask him yourself?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 14:15 GMT
#1202
Palmar the last time you did a sex analysis it was very hilarious in XXX Night of Debauchery.
Keep in mind the scum team in it was Onegu, Rayn, and JAT(Justanothertownie)
On March 11 2015 22:39 Palmar wrote:
Sex analysis:


+ Show Spoiler [rayn] +

  • Preferences
    Alcohol
  • Love interests

  • Role
    Drunk
  • Sex rating
    2


+ Show Spoiler [marv] +

  • Preferences
    Not boobs.
  • Love interests
    ♥♥♥ Palmar
    ♥ Onegu
    ♥♥♥♥ Damdred
    ♥♥ marv (surprised, thought he'd be higher)
    ♥♥ LS
  • Role
    Switch
  • Sex rating
    9



+ Show Spoiler [Onegu] +

  • Preferences
    Not Dogs. Please leave the dogs out of this.
  • Love interests
    ♥♥ Koshi
  • Role
    PETA
  • Sex rating
    4



+ Show Spoiler [prplhz] +

  • Preferences
    Who knows?
  • Love interests

  • Role
    Sex education
  • Sex rating
    2



+ Show Spoiler [rsoultin] +

  • Preferences
    facesitting
  • Love interests
    ♥ Eden
    ♥♥♥♥ LS
    ♥♥ marv
    ♥ Koshi
  • Role
    Switch
  • Sex rating
    8



+ Show Spoiler [Palmar] +

  • Preferences
    Premarital sex
  • Love interests
    ♥♥♥ marv
    ♥♥♥♥ Damdred
  • Role
    Lover
  • Sex rating
    5



+ Show Spoiler [JAT] +

  • Preferences
    Asexual
  • Love interests

  • Role
    Goon
  • Sex rating
    0



+ Show Spoiler [LS] +

  • Preferences
    cuddling
  • Love interests
    ♥♥♥♥♥ rsoultin
  • Role
    Sub
  • Sex rating
    7



+ Show Spoiler [ritoky] +

  • Preferences
    pickles
  • Love interests
    ♥♥♥♥ pickles
  • Role
    pickles (moonlights as husband)
  • Sex rating
    pickles

+ Show Spoiler [ritoky's wife] +

♥♥♥♥♥ cucumbers (she feels neglected...)


+ Show Spoiler [Koshi] +

  • Preferences
    mafia is a serious game
  • Love interests
    ♥ rayn
  • Role
    Cop
  • Sex rating
    3



+ Show Spoiler [Eden] +

  • Preferences
    Leather
  • Love interests
    ♥ LS
    ♥♥♥ rsoultin
    ♥ Palmar
  • Role
    Dom
  • Sex rating
    7



+ Show Spoiler [Damdred] +

  • Preferences
    monogamy
  • Love interests
    ♥ mav
    ♥♥♥♥ Palmar
  • Role
    Lover
  • Sex rating
    6






Oh the memories of that game esp this quote by Palmar about me(still true to this day) in a reads post:
On March 10 2015 19:45 Palmar wrote:
Rayn I actually thought was town based on his "everyone who has posted is town". While I thought the JAT thing was uncertain I actually really liked the idea that everyone who had posted at that time was town. Then it turned out to be some weird trap play he hasn't pushed at all since so now I'm not so sure. I don't think I want to lynch him yet, but I'm very much conflicted on his alignment.

I liked marv's entrance, it felt unforced. Aside from that he's been a bit shit, but nothing out of the ordinary. No reason to tunnel right now. Slightly leaning town.

Onegu best player. I honestly have no idea what he is.

prplhz has been mega shit. Like he's actually a really good shot at being mafia because he had literally nothing exciting to say when he entered the game. It wasn't even funny, and generally mafia tend to be far less funny than townies.

rsoultin idk. I think I recall some semi-townie posts from early game. But I'm not gonna make a call one way or the other.

JAT. Leaning mafia, but I always lean mafia on him. he's not a hard read though when the game picks up. If prplhz shows up I'm more than ok with lynching JAT.

LS town. I'm pretty sure LS is so transparent that if he ever rolls mafia he'll just straight up admit to it. I loved his entrance and he is probably my strongest townread atm. His reaction to my scumclaim basically confirms him town to me.

ritoky feels actually sort of townie to me. I think this is mostly a tone read, his jokes feel like he really doesn't give a shit I guess.

Koshi. Got mad that he was being voted. Then after getting mad he did what we wanted him to do anyway which either means he's massively submissive or mafia.

Eden I don't know.

Damdred is probably town. I liked him in the early game so I think we should remain friends.

Anys back to game at hand:
I finding it cute that only NM and James(Fidei) are the only ones that think I'm scum(at least from reading the thread)
It maybe cute but its wrong!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 14:31 GMT
#1216
Ugh I couldn't be assed to be coached esp in my last scum where I got coached by Bill to lynch WGS(wherebugsgo) O_o
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/486363-witchcraft-mini-mafia-iii?user=LightningStrike
here are more scum games you can check and some town games for you to check out Alex:
Scum games:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476732-jack-of-all-trades-mafia?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480042-tl-mafia-lxx-guardians-of-the-galaxy?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/486363-witchcraft-mini-mafia-iii?user=LightningStrike
Some town games:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/483087-newbie-student-mafia-viii?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/487093-mafia-in-the-himalayas?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/488082-tl-mafia-lxxi-gaiden?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/494873-battle-of-the-drams-mafia?user=LightningStrike
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 14:33 GMT
#1217
On December 04 2015 23:21 NocturneMage wrote:
LS you are in the same boat as her you are doing dick all this game. Dick all.

I asked you and so did Shining for reads, anything to sort your alignment and the only thing either of us got last night was a bunch of non alignment indicative bullshit that got us nowhere.

Pardon my french but I did try to answering your guys questions as best I could
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 14:39 GMT
#1220
Rels:
Que pensez-vous de NM et James en ce moment?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 14:41 GMT
#1222
BTW Rels every game for now on that I play with you I will jsut ask 1 question in french as a sign of love;)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 14:42 GMT
#1223
On December 04 2015 23:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels:
Que pensez-vous de NM et James à ce moment?

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 14:43 GMT
#1224
idk why google translate put en instead of à for what I was trying to ask you
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 15:04 GMT
#1233
BTW James I did say some of my treads throughout my filter but here is a list if you really need one -_-
Town:
Palmar: Meta says town for him here with his push on Shining look exactly like he did to me in Metal Mini
FF: Lazy FF is normally town FF from what I remember but I want him to do more work
Rels: He actually put out some cases mainly his case on FYH seems to stick out to me a little and when he was scum I don't remember him casing multiple people O_o
Shining: His responses and his questioning seem like Town Shining this game.
Tfrel: He did try to case people yes but he done it as scum but he seem much more serious tone here but I should prob check the scum game that some of you guys said this similar to his play there.
NM: He went super tryhard right out of the gates but my only issue with him like Rels said is that he not as analyical as I remember him being.
Null:
HTS: Some of her content seems questionable but she not feeling exactly well either but I willing to give her another day for now to have her feel better and post again.
James: It might be a long time but I don't think I ever seen james get so tunneled on me ever O_o But his content is okay.
Scum:
DYH His read progression is very weird like it doesn't feel natural. Plus some of stuff seems like it adds little value.
If I missing anyone let me know.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 15:05 GMT
#1234
On December 04 2015 23:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 23:43 LightningStrike wrote:
idk why google translate put en instead of à for what I was trying to ask you

Maybe because "en" is the correct word in this case ? =D

I thought en means in not at O_o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 15:16 GMT
#1237
On December 05 2015 00:14 disformation wrote:
On PC now.

Show nested quote +
On December 05 2015 00:04 LightningStrike wrote:
BTW James I did say some of my treads throughout my filter but here is a list if you really need one -_-
Town:
Palmar: Meta says town for him here with his push on Shining look exactly like he did to me in Metal Mini
FF: Lazy FF is normally town FF from what I remember but I want him to do more work
Rels: He actually put out some cases mainly his case on FYH seems to stick out to me a little and when he was scum I don't remember him casing multiple people O_o
Shining: His responses and his questioning seem like Town Shining this game.
Tfrel: He did try to case people yes but he done it as scum but he seem much more serious tone here but I should prob check the scum game that some of you guys said this similar to his play there.
NM: He went super tryhard right out of the gates but my only issue with him like Rels said is that he not as analyical as I remember him being.
Null:
HTS: Some of her content seems questionable but she not feeling exactly well either but I willing to give her another day for now to have her feel better and post again.
James: It might be a long time but I don't think I ever seen james get so tunneled on me ever O_o But his content is okay.
Scum:
DYH His read progression is very weird like it doesn't feel natural. Plus some of stuff seems like it adds little value.
If I missing anyone let me know.


Nah, you totally got everyone. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Shit I forgot you
Well you're town though you did contribute a good amount and tried to bring people's content to the spotlight when no one was willing to.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 15:21 GMT
#1240
Do I need to die for your sins james?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft508
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft508
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 149
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1081
White-Ra 135
Noble 64
Hyuk 60
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5036
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox647
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor720
Other Games
summit1g8452
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0322
ViBE60
Mew2King46
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21478
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 51m
Online Event
8h 51m
FEL
13h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.