• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7710 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 02:37 GMT
#2026
On November 09 2015 07:23 Half the Sky wrote:
In a world where Rels is town, does a Xatalos/Artanis/TBD team make sense? Food for thought and for future reference.


Initially I thought the best reason to draw the connection would be his choice to nominate SL over Artanis. Four or five times in a row Xata lists SL/Artanis in the same sentence when discussing nominations. He continues to list them both as null or townish null and states that his choice will depend on their posting. However, in the end he goes with SL without a clear explanation of the preference. Overall they don't interact with each other a ton, but there was this post after nominations. I thought the explanation was kinda lame.

On November 04 2015 21:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 21:01 Xatalos wrote:
You're fine with not being on the mission, Artanis?

I townread all three of you and we're going to have to nominate three people that aren't me in all future missions, so why not?


The problem though is the argument falls apart when you consider that a scum Xata would likely choose a town SL as the setup guy, so Artanis's alignment isn't as relevant because he would likely be excluded if he were town or mafia.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 02:43 GMT
#2027
On November 09 2015 07:03 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Now for this next mission coming up, I really don't like the fact that Kita has a ton of mafia leans still while never giving his reads fully. Makes me question him at this point, but then there is Artanis too.


I'd say two mafia reads plus a third in a pool of three players isn't a ton, is it? Is there anything that you'd like me to clear up?

Also, it's not totally clear why you voted yes today. Could you go into why you wanted it to pass a bit more?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 14:35 GMT
#2088
On November 09 2015 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
kitaman what do you want me to pick?


Right now I'm at rayn/kita/rels/super

Maybe I could be convinced to replace super with someone else. It would be swell if he could post something.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 17:44 GMT
#2111
Hi Vivax!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 17:48 GMT
#2117
On November 10 2015 02:47 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
Hi Vivax!


lurky lurk


[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 18:23 GMT
#2129
On November 10 2015 02:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Kita could you please answer why you think SL's erratic posting is alignment indicative? I asked a question of you sometime back....ehh let me find it.


His strategy is essentially to accept any team that includes himself and attack any player that attacks him. I feel this is alignment indicative because it's exactly how I played as spy in resistance 2.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


On November 03 2015 22:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


Why?


he failed my omgus test where I omgus people who put doubt on my not giving a fuck.

I call it plan no give a fuck


On November 03 2015 22:29 sicklucker wrote:
No but I figured scum would go out of there way to not let me get away with being a shitty player


On November 03 2015 22:36 sicklucker wrote:
Note that xata is annoyed trying to convince me otherwise and backtracked later with reasons to townread me. He didnt bring this reason up when he complained to rayn


On November 04 2015 19:44 sicklucker wrote:
Like do you want me to summarize my filter for you. Ive given my plan. gonna veto any xatalos unless its like me and rayn then ill reread his shit. Taking it day by day. playing the long and underwhelming game


On November 05 2015 09:43 sicklucker wrote:
like if xata picks the team i want (he did kinda) that proves to me i can probably trust him



He scum reads Xata, explains why, and states that he would reject any team with Xata unless SL is included. Whether or not your scum read brings you along on a mission set up for failure should not influence your read on that player.

Xata + X + Y = Fail because Xata is scum
Xata + X + SL = Pass because ????

He later explains that he "didnt think a scum xata would have the balls". He didn't have the balls to bring along a townie? As opposed to bring along some other random townie? Huh?

Next, he calls super scum because super stated that the Xat/rayn/SL team would get rejected and that SL should have been replaced by Artanis. He explains that super wanted to reject the all town team, even though he didn't think Xat was mafia at the time. He then explains that the all town team in reference was rayn/SL/artanis. This doesn't make sense either because the post SL attacked super for stated that he wanted SL replaced by artanis.

On November 09 2015 02:28 sicklucker wrote:
xata if your the town in rayn/you your literally losing town the game thinking the way you do. People like shockey/rels who voted no on a mission that failed are not going to be scum very often. you need to adjust your reads as scum bro


Next he uses this explanation to state that shockeyy and rels are town. Yet his scum reads include myself and super, also no voters. He is using the same argument to state that certain players are town, yet ignores his own argument in regards to others. He buddies the players that town read him and attack the players the scum read him.

Right now the policy he is pushing is to fail every team until it is his turn to nominate himself.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 21:58 GMT
#2181
On November 10 2015 06:46 Vivax wrote:
I'm vigilant about kita as he's one of the people I can get really paranoid about. I have a history of reading him correctly too so until I get to do that and given that his first posts in the game didn't really scream town to me, I'd prefer to not have him on a mission for now.

I'd be fine with rayn/me/shockey/Rels


How does your paranoia in past games have anything to do with my alignment this game? -_-

If you're going to justify my exclusion, there better be a solid case explaining why.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 22:10 GMT
#2183
Artanis, what do you think about HTS's post? (#2170)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 10 2015 14:46 GMT
#2236
On November 10 2015 22:02 Xatalos wrote:
Then again, otherwise this will probably go to SL's decision -> fail..... It's like picking between ebola and AIDS....


Just to be clear, am I the Ebola or the AIDS in this metaphor? This is very important.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 10 2015 15:03 GMT
#2240
On November 10 2015 06:31 Half the Sky wrote:
First "the scum xata wouldn't have the balls" that comes from the fact that sicklucker thought xatalos would give himself away too easily with a team of two players that were more obviously read as town. rayn even said sicklucker was obvious town, and though other players were more doubtful on sicklucker (myself included) from his OWN perspective and especially where sicklucker had a more inflated view of himself as town, this would actually make sense.

If you think about it from sicklucker's perspective it would make sense for town sicklucker to think that a scum xatalos wouldn't have the "balls" to reject a mission and given himself away in a 3-man mission team where the other two were more solidly townread.


Why do you say SL was more solidly townread? Of the people who accepted the mission:

Xatalos - Town read rayn/Xat more than SL
Half the Sky - Town read rayn/Xat more than SL
raynpelikoneet - Town read rayn/Xat more than SL
Artanis - Town read rayn/Xat more than SL

Even if you include the rejects votes, there wasn't a huge amount of SL support.

If anything, this points to a scum Xat wanting to bring along SL as the fall guy, not making a "ballsy move".

On November 10 2015 06:31 Half the Sky wrote:
He also said something else to the effect of "oh wait maybe I can trust xata if he put out a team I wanted or a team with him on it or what have you" - again I don't remember full context without opening a thousand tabs on my phone but that was another point in his favour.


You suggest that it is a point in his favor, but I'd say that it suggests he prioritizes self-inclusion over mission success.

On November 10 2015 06:31 Half the Sky wrote:
From a meta standpoint, (reference Void, Drams) scum sicklucker is concerned about giving away information on his teammates.


A few other people have already pointed this out, but I don't think this applies very well considering voting no unless he is included has the opposite effect. He doesn't have to worry about his teammate's inclusion at all if he can include himself.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 10 2015 15:10 GMT
#2241
On November 09 2015 07:33 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Reason why I say that is because I suggested this team a while back. Not voting yes will look bad on my end anyways


If you wanted the team to pass, why did you include that tid bit about how you would have looked bad by rejecting at the end?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 10 2015 16:23 GMT
#2253
On November 11 2015 00:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 19:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If Shockeyy is town why does he not prove my case on him is wrong?
I have posted it days ago. Why does he not do that?


BECAUSE HE DOESINT GIVE A SHIT


[image loading]

And remember folks, when you do find the need to excrete fecal matter, make sure to avoid direct contact with others.

For more information on how Ebola is transmitted and what you can do to help prevent it, visit the World Heath Organization.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 10 2015 16:34 GMT
#2255
On November 11 2015 01:27 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I just don't care what rayn has to say about me. Big difference. At the end of the game you're all going to feel really shitty when I come out as town and realize rayn was mafia the whole game.


Could be. Unfortunately being right is only half the battle.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 10 2015 23:16 GMT
#2292
On November 11 2015 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You need to understand. .. HtS, that just because i say "fuck you" to you or to anyone, instead of you telling me "you played bad" in a game where i found all scum it does not make me toxic.. ever.. sure you can try, but when i call out your bs take it, or prove me wrong.

It makes you delusional. I say what i think. Just because you are more sensitive with words or as a person what the fuck ever idc. Get your facts straight and dont feed ppl with bs.


[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 11 2015 19:17 GMT
#2354
On November 12 2015 03:56 Half the Sky wrote:
AT THAT TIME, he mentioned they couldn't possibly stand out as teammates, but both have one major thing in common - the reads on each other were a stretch which is common(ish) when mafia need to discredit each other.

From the first failed mission I am 99.9% Xatalos is the saboteur, and the above plus sicklucker's points on Superbia (prior to the fully afk) lurky game make this combination a bit more likely. Again, let me remind everyone SUPERBIA HAD JACK ALL ON NOMS Day 1.

From a mafia mindset he might not have wanted to give anyone away! Thoughts?

Kita, Kita, Kita, where are you...


When you were on the fence with the day one team between Xata and Super, Xata seemed pretty interested in getting himself included. He didn't discredit the super team completely, but he showed the preference towards being the one you chose. If they were buddies, it wouldn't really matter much which of the two was picked. I suppose he could be trying to emulate how a town player would think there.

Super voting no on the rayn/xata/SL team suggests they aren't buddies, but I guess one of the spies voted no d1 if today fails, unless rayn is the bad guy.

I'll have to do a re-read on super/vivax and Rels if the game isn't over in a couple hours.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 11 2015 19:22 GMT
#2357
Hi Coag.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 12 2015 00:35 GMT
#2402
On January 22 2014 12:11 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]


My fellow players, I present to you the greatest advancement in scum hunting techniques since the Mafia Report Card and the Day Three Mayor Election. I am proud to introduce Mafia Combinatorics!

In an 11 player setup with three mafia members, there are 165 possible mafia team combinations. However, by attempting to only identify a pair of scum buddies, this number can be significantly reduced. By assuming that you are town*, there are three valid pairs in a group of 45 combinations. If you are able to identify two town players with a high degree of confidence, this number is reduced to three in a group of 28 pairings. Rather than attempting to look for a pair of scum buddies, I shall attempt to identify pairs who are not scum buddies. Even if a valid pair is eliminated due to poor reasoning, there are still two other correct combinations, which allows me to make multiple mistakes before I've eliminated all valid solutions. Through process of elimination, I shall use this list to generate a vote that is slightly better than random, but only with your help! I will attempt to include an updated spoilered list in every post with the cominbations that have not been eliminated based on interactions in the thread, lynch flips, night hits, and strong town reads. If you strongly disagree with a combination that has been eliminated or you believe that I should consider removing a pair for various reasons, let me know! Eliminating yourself because you are town is not a valid suggestion. That only works for me because I'm special. The mafia team is now facing a ticking time bomb. Will they manage to kill me before the game is solved? Will I realize this is a terrible idea that is incredibly time inefficient? Will I be ignored because you guys are unable to appreciate the greatness of my plans? Find out!

* Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this may not be a valid assumption before applying Mafia Combinatorics to a game.

+ Show Spoiler [Potential Mafia Pairs] +
{Foolishness,Marvellosity}
{Foolishness,Promethelax}
{Foolishness,Austinmcc}
{Foolishness,Sandroba}
{Foolishness,VisceraEyes}
{Foolishness,HolyFlare}
{Foolishness,Hapahauli}
{Foolishness,Gonzaw}
{Marvellosity,Promethelax}
{Marvellosity,Austinmcc}
{Marvellosity,Sandroba}
{Marvellosity,VisceraEyes}
{Marvellosity,HolyFlare}
{Marvellosity,Hapahauli}
{Marvellosity,Gonzaw}
{Promethelax,Austinmcc}
{Promethelax,Sandroba}
{Promethelax,VisceraEyes}
{Promethelax,HolyFlare}
{Promethelax,Hapahauli}
{Promethelax,Gonzaw}
{Austinmcc,Sandroba}
{Austinmcc,VisceraEyes}
{Austinmcc,HolyFlare}
{Austinmcc,Hapahauli}
{Austinmcc,Gonzaw}
{Sandroba,VisceraEyes}
{Sandroba,HolyFlare}
{Sandroba,Hapahauli}
{Sandroba,Gonzaw}
{VisceraEyes,HolyFlare}
{VisceraEyes,Hapahauli}
{VisceraEyes,Gonzaw}
{HolyFlare,Hapahauli}
{HolyFlare,Gonzaw}
{Hapahauli,Gonzaw}


Mafia combinations has returned and is as inefficient as ever! Watch in amazement as I eliminate possible mafia combinations. Which completely unfounded assumption will I use to accidentally eliminate the actual mafia team? Stay tuned!

kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Half the Sky
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Rels
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp]
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Xatalos
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Vivax
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy sicklucker
kitaman27 Half the Sky Rels
kitaman27 Half the Sky Artanis[Xp]
kitaman27 Half the Sky Xatalos
kitaman27 Half the Sky Vivax
kitaman27 Half the Sky raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Half the Sky sicklucker
kitaman27 Rels Artanis[Xp]
kitaman27 Rels Xatalos
kitaman27 Rels Vivax
kitaman27 Rels raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Rels sicklucker
kitaman27 Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
kitaman27 Artanis[Xp] Vivax
kitaman27 Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
kitaman27 Xatalos Vivax
kitaman27 Xatalos raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Xatalos sicklucker
kitaman27 Vivax raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Vivax sicklucker
kitaman27 raynpelikoneet sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Rels
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Artanis[Xp]
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Vivax
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Rels Artanis[Xp]
ShoCkeyy Rels Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Rels Vivax
ShoCkeyy Rels raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Rels sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] Vivax
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Xatalos Vivax
ShoCkeyy Xatalos raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Xatalos sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Vivax raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Vivax sicklucker
ShoCkeyy raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Half the Sky Rels Artanis[Xp]
Half the Sky Rels Xatalos
Half the Sky Rels Vivax
Half the Sky Rels raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Rels sicklucker
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] Vivax
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
Half the Sky Xatalos Vivax
Half the Sky Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Xatalos sicklucker
Half the Sky Vivax raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Vivax sicklucker
Half the Sky raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Rels Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
Rels Artanis[Xp] Vivax
Rels Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
Rels Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
Rels Xatalos Vivax
Rels Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Rels Xatalos sicklucker
Rels Vivax raynpelikoneet
Rels Vivax sicklucker
Rels raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos Vivax
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] Vivax raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp] Vivax sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Xatalos Vivax raynpelikoneet
Xatalos Vivax sicklucker
Xatalos raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Vivax raynpelikoneet sicklucker
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 12 2015 00:37 GMT
#2403
Assumption 1: Kita is not mafia.

Look at that progress!

Eliminated combinations:

kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Half the Sky
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Rels
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp]
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Xatalos
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy Vivax
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 ShoCkeyy sicklucker
kitaman27 Half the Sky Rels
kitaman27 Half the Sky Artanis[Xp]
kitaman27 Half the Sky Xatalos
kitaman27 Half the Sky Vivax
kitaman27 Half the Sky raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Half the Sky sicklucker
kitaman27 Rels Artanis[Xp]
kitaman27 Rels Xatalos
kitaman27 Rels Vivax
kitaman27 Rels raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Rels sicklucker
kitaman27 Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
kitaman27 Artanis[Xp] Vivax
kitaman27 Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
kitaman27 Xatalos Vivax
kitaman27 Xatalos raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Xatalos sicklucker
kitaman27 Vivax raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 Vivax sicklucker
kitaman27 raynpelikoneet sicklucker


Combinations Remaining:

ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Rels
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Artanis[Xp]
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Vivax
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Rels Artanis[Xp]
ShoCkeyy Rels Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Rels Vivax
ShoCkeyy Rels raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Rels sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] Vivax
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Xatalos Vivax
ShoCkeyy Xatalos raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Xatalos sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Vivax raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Vivax sicklucker
ShoCkeyy raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Half the Sky Rels Artanis[Xp]
Half the Sky Rels Xatalos
Half the Sky Rels Vivax
Half the Sky Rels raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Rels sicklucker
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] Vivax
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
Half the Sky Xatalos Vivax
Half the Sky Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Xatalos sicklucker
Half the Sky Vivax raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Vivax sicklucker
Half the Sky raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Rels Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
Rels Artanis[Xp] Vivax
Rels Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
Rels Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
Rels Xatalos Vivax
Rels Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Rels Xatalos sicklucker
Rels Vivax raynpelikoneet
Rels Vivax sicklucker
Rels raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos Vivax
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] Vivax raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp] Vivax sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Xatalos Vivax raynpelikoneet
Xatalos Vivax sicklucker
Xatalos raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Vivax raynpelikoneet sicklucker
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 12 2015 00:42 GMT
#2405
Assumption 2: There is at least 1 mafia in rayn, Xatalos, SL

It's so easy!

Eliminated Combinations:
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Rels
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Artanis[Xp]
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Vivax
ShoCkeyy Rels Artanis[Xp]
ShoCkeyy Rels Vivax
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] Vivax
Half the Sky Rels Artanis[Xp]
Half the Sky Rels Vivax
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] Vivax
Rels Artanis[Xp] Vivax


Combinations Remaining:
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Rels Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Rels raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Rels sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Xatalos Vivax
ShoCkeyy Xatalos raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Xatalos sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Vivax raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Vivax sicklucker
ShoCkeyy raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Half the Sky Rels Xatalos
Half the Sky Rels raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Rels sicklucker
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
Half the Sky Xatalos Vivax
Half the Sky Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Xatalos sicklucker
Half the Sky Vivax raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Vivax sicklucker
Half the Sky raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Rels Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
Rels Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
Rels Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
Rels Xatalos Vivax
Rels Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Rels Xatalos sicklucker
Rels Vivax raynpelikoneet
Rels Vivax sicklucker
Rels raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos Vivax
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] Vivax raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp] Vivax sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Xatalos Vivax raynpelikoneet
Xatalos Vivax sicklucker
Xatalos raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Vivax raynpelikoneet sicklucker
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 12 2015 00:46 GMT
#2412
Assumption 3: There is at least 1 mafia in rayn, Rels, Vivax,

Pew pew pew

Eliminated Combinations:
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Xatalos sicklucker
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
Half the Sky Xatalos sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos sicklucker


Combinations Remaining:
ShoCkeyy Half the Sky raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Rels Xatalos
ShoCkeyy Rels raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Rels sicklucker
ShoCkeyy Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Xatalos Vivax
ShoCkeyy Xatalos raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Vivax raynpelikoneet
ShoCkeyy Vivax sicklucker
ShoCkeyy raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Half the Sky Rels Xatalos
Half the Sky Rels raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Rels sicklucker
Half the Sky Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Xatalos Vivax
Half the Sky Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Vivax raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky Vivax sicklucker
Half the Sky raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Rels Artanis[Xp] Xatalos
Rels Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet
Rels Artanis[Xp] sicklucker
Rels Xatalos Vivax
Rels Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Rels Xatalos sicklucker
Rels Vivax raynpelikoneet
Rels Vivax sicklucker
Rels raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos Vivax
Artanis[Xp] Xatalos raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp] Vivax raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp] Vivax sicklucker
Artanis[Xp] raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Xatalos Vivax raynpelikoneet
Xatalos Vivax sicklucker
Xatalos raynpelikoneet sicklucker
Vivax raynpelikoneet sicklucker
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 515
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 19
IndyStarCraft 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30590
Bisu 2814
Shuttle 1807
Hyuk 996
Mini 888
EffOrt 838
Larva 446
ZerO 258
Soma 247
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
hero 148
Sexy 54
Hyun 44
Mong 40
PianO 39
Trap 37
Killer 34
Pusan 34
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 16
Bale 12
Rock 11
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10347
qojqva1691
Dendi905
Counter-Strike
fl0m2791
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1065
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
singsing1949
B2W.Neo947
FrodaN845
Beastyqt680
Mlord410
Hui .223
Livibee178
KnowMe175
Liquid`VortiX164
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King74
Trikslyr30
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 51
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1761
Other Games
• Shiphtur252
• WagamamaTV212
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 47m
INu's Battles
19h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.