• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9830 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 20:01 GMT
#3228
On November 17 2015 04:16 ShoCkeyy wrote:
So Coag and Xata confirmed spies. Gotcha.


That's possible given they seem to not care about the game atm. Although for Coag it might have other reasons.

They also boted no to your mission.

I think that there's a chance Rels is town in this game.

Leaves Artanis/Kita to figure out.

I also noticed kita and Xata were less willing to give me the insta townread for my no vote. Might be they didn't want to have to yes-vote this team.

It could also be HTS/SL/Shockey but then I don't mind letting you people win, and I don't want to get into mindfuck land while I have stuff to do atm.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 20:04 GMT
#3229
Oh wait HTS/SL/Shockey isn't possible. I meant HTS/SL/ and one from the failed mission 2 (Rels, kita, rayn, me)

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 20:37 GMT
#3230
If some good soul would summarize all teams somebody proposed along with their scumreads-townreads - complexes, I will be in your eternal gratitude.

Specifically of these last 3 days, everything from the point where Shockey failed, to where Rels mission failed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 21:02 GMT
#3232
On November 17 2015 05:40 kitaman27 wrote:
I can put something together, but if you're giving me busy work prior to failing a mission I'll never forgive you


I don't get the prior to failing part.

But yeah, put something together, would be nice. I think these last two phases hold some more information.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:03 GMT
#3240
I won't upvote this. This game is getting much more clearer as it passes.

Need a better nomination within the hour.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:09 GMT
#3241
Perfers nominated team of Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey followed by Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation


It's about HTS.
If this is true she's excluding herself from these teams every time.

Which would make sense if a spy is already on the team.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:14 GMT
#3242
Oh and one more thing:

It isn't explicitly stated in the rules that two sabotages from spies show up when they both choose to fail the mission, when it's required on mission 4.

But when it isn't required and 2 spies on a wagon pick FAIL, then do we also see 2 sabotages outside of mission 4?

I'll assume yes for now.

And that means that any combination with 2 spies on a mission is impossible in this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:41 GMT
#3252
So it's

1 between rayn/Xata/SL

1 between kita/Rels/rayn

I'm already town hero by game mechanics.

Who's left outside of them ?

Me, HTS, Shockey, Artanis.

2 approaches:

Find the townie in the failed wagons.
OR: Find the scum in me/HTS/Shockey
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:41 GMT
#3253
+ Artanis
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:47 GMT
#3261
Yeaaaaa ok, ýou people are all so eager to rush through the game when it's so much fun trying to solve it.
And we still have another day to talk this through.

I like kita for the summary but I still need to gain more info from that. I bookmarked it.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 22:56 GMT
#3266
Wtf? Why.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 23:03 GMT
#3270
That doesn't make any sense, now you put a team with Artanis that I'm never upvoting cause he could be the mafia we didn't figure out yet.

When rels kita and rayn all have been on the wagon together, yet only 1 sabotage act was detected.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 23:16 GMT
#3272
The thing is that tomorrow I'll probs be busy with exam and afterparty.

Not sure if I can get home early enough for a good decision.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 23:52 GMT
#3274
On November 17 2015 08:28 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2015 07:03 Vivax wrote:
Need a better nomination within the hour.


What was the better nomination you were you referring to here?


Idk, I still have to go over your entire summary (thanks for that), then I might find out.
I hoped I could have stopped SL from putting that team up by finding more or less the solution to the game in what you posted.

Now I'll just think about whether the team is feasible. Pretty much depends on me deciding whether I want to put all my eggs in one basket and go with it for the sake of poor Koshi haunting these forums cause this game won't end.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 17 2015 14:36 GMT
#3279
Passed the exam and for today I'm throwing away my tryhardiness and just voting yes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 17 2015 16:21 GMT
#3281
On November 18 2015 00:44 Xatalos wrote:
I still don't quite see the appeal of a team with HTS in it. She's voted YES to every failure team systematically (even while not being a part of it herself..) and her push on me has been very... Draining. It's just an endless barrage of weak/false arguments.

If you're town, HTS, we really need to talk about your arguments post-game. Maybe it's possible you could just be an extremely tunneled and overly optimistic voter. But I still can't easily accept it.

If this passes (as it seems), I guess it's pretty much game over either way. If it's all town, it shouldn't be hard to find a fifth objectively clear townie afterwards. Or rather, scum should just concede. If there's scum (HTS....) in there, then GG, well played.

I'll probably just vote NO again anyway. Can't bring myself to vote YES for HTS.... But I guess it's not the worst thing even if it passes. Kind of focused on other things at this point.


You too except that you were in team 1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 18 2015 01:22 GMT
#3363
kita town mvp by voting. i hoped more ppl would have only pretended to vote yes, it would have outed artanis. when sl said his nom could be a trap i already tried to help set it up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 18 2015 19:10 GMT
#3383
I really felt bad when I saw so many voted yes after kita did all that work writing up interactions. How could I vote yes after asking him to do that? -_-

I know u guys just wanted to rush through the game, but that's not how you win it.
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft358
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 99
ViBE88
SpeCial 73
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift3855
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox429
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4493
Khaldor642
Other Games
summit1g7913
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 815
shahzam575
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0308
KnowMe196
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King42
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick746
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie749
• Shiphtur149
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 5m
Online Event
11h 5m
FEL
16h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.