• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10553 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2015 16:27 GMT
#2254
I just don't care what rayn has to say about me. Big difference. At the end of the game you're all going to feel really shitty when I come out as town and realize rayn was mafia the whole game.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2015 17:06 GMT
#2267
On November 11 2015 01:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Regardless of everything i am going to say if HtS and Shockeyy are both town, this town is never going to win this game. 100%.


If you're town then stop town reading xata and fucking analyze him.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2015 17:14 GMT
#2269
On November 11 2015 02:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 23:57 ShoCkeyy wrote:
It actually does make sense... I was town reading all of you when asked the question and I was still town reading all of the nominations when it was submitted. I stopped town reading everyone towards the end. I still voted yes because either way it was a team I didn't mind seeing.

This is how I can tell none of you read anything and just skin shit.

But you never actually said this until now. Also, the post about your changing townreads came a while before the deadline still so you had plenty of chance to change your mind. It also suggested that you didn't actually townread most people on the mission anymore; there were 3 people you didn't townread and you still voted yes. Why?


I have two people who we're mafia leaning one that was null and one was town and I still voted yes because it was the original team I suggested as well, on top of it, if one of you sabotaged the mission, it obviously would of made my suspicions stronger. If it didn't fail, well then, good job town!
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2015 17:18 GMT
#2270
Also for those who have played with me, you gotta give it up to me for being at least some what active... 7 pages of filter? That's a first for me.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2015 17:27 GMT
#2272
On November 11 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 02:14 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 10 2015 23:57 ShoCkeyy wrote:
It actually does make sense... I was town reading all of you when asked the question and I was still town reading all of the nominations when it was submitted. I stopped town reading everyone towards the end. I still voted yes because either way it was a team I didn't mind seeing.

This is how I can tell none of you read anything and just skin shit.

But you never actually said this until now. Also, the post about your changing townreads came a while before the deadline still so you had plenty of chance to change your mind. It also suggested that you didn't actually townread most people on the mission anymore; there were 3 people you didn't townread and you still voted yes. Why?


I have two people who we're mafia leaning one that was null and one was town and I still voted yes because it was the original team I suggested as well, on top of it, if one of you sabotaged the mission, it obviously would of made my suspicions stronger. If it didn't fail, well then, good job town!

So you voted yes on a team where you had two people mafia leaning, one null and one town.

And you wonder why people scumread you... why exactly?


I don't wonder, I was just answering the questions. Also scum reading me won't do anything, it's like Rels said, I'm playing to lose if I was mafia.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2015 17:43 GMT
#2274
On November 11 2015 02:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 02:27 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:14 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 10 2015 23:57 ShoCkeyy wrote:
It actually does make sense... I was town reading all of you when asked the question and I was still town reading all of the nominations when it was submitted. I stopped town reading everyone towards the end. I still voted yes because either way it was a team I didn't mind seeing.

This is how I can tell none of you read anything and just skin shit.

But you never actually said this until now. Also, the post about your changing townreads came a while before the deadline still so you had plenty of chance to change your mind. It also suggested that you didn't actually townread most people on the mission anymore; there were 3 people you didn't townread and you still voted yes. Why?


I have two people who we're mafia leaning one that was null and one was town and I still voted yes because it was the original team I suggested as well, on top of it, if one of you sabotaged the mission, it obviously would of made my suspicions stronger. If it didn't fail, well then, good job town!

So you voted yes on a team where you had two people mafia leaning, one null and one town.

And you wonder why people scumread you... why exactly?


I don't wonder, I was just answering the questions. Also scum reading me won't do anything, it's like Rels said, I'm playing to lose if I was mafia.

Oh okay, you seem to be resentful and taunting towards people that argue you're scum though. Also, aren't you playing to lose as town as well? You're unlikely to be taken onto any missions which, if you're town, means we need to get all five other townies on the last one.


Who am I taunting? Rayn? lol... You're trying to pin me things that never happened. I'm also not playing to lose as town, I know who I can trust and when I should vote yes and no. I know my vote really matters because everyone is on me about it.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2015 17:49 GMT
#2279
On November 11 2015 02:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 01:27 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I just don't care what rayn has to say about me. Big difference. At the end of the game you're all going to feel really shitty when I come out as town and realize rayn was mafia the whole game.

I'd consider this taunting.

Also, I don't think trying to make you look bad would be something you need any help with. I'm actually not sure between you and rels.


That's the point though, I'm trying to look like scum because what kind of scum would try to look like scum in the game to prove a point?

Also this is for outside of game, how you been man? I would pm you but we're in this game so I don't want to get banned lol, but last time we talked was like 8 years ago in WCG Grand Final 07 if you remember
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2015 23:05 GMT
#2288
On November 11 2015 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 06:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Also Rayn, get your facts straight.

At no point have I ever scumread you this game.

So your saying that I'm scumreading you for bullshit reasons is completely false.

I called your play toxic and NON ALIGNMENT INDICTATIVE in a meta argument to Shockey as to why you are town.

Again your play is toxic regardless of the quality of your reads (you do not work well or foster an environment where people can show they are town) - Shockey saw you as scum indicative and I argued with examples as to why it was not.

At no point did I say it was scummy. Toxic and scummy are two different concepts.

So if you want to stretch things like you did in Titanic you only have yourself to blame especially for someone who says that I cannot read the thread properly.

*hands you a mirror*

..........


Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 11 2015 00:50 GMT
#2304
Because now we know who we can start sending on missions from here on out.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 11 2015 00:55 GMT
#2307
The worst that can happen is that it fails. The best is that it passes. We'll see what happens in 24hrs.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 11 2015 01:24 GMT
#2314
On November 11 2015 10:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 09:47 sicklucker wrote:
so many yes votes... well 0% chance this passes gg wp scum


Damn, don't give up. Take the information gained from this failure and work backwards. We're down, but we aren't out yet.

Good night.


Exacly, this game is Bo5. Right now it's 0 - 1, we're still in this.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 11 2015 02:46 GMT
#2322
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 11 2015 19:20 GMT
#2356
Oh hi Coag.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2015 00:18 GMT
#2401
I do what I want and I will submit myself four times for a 100% guaranteed mission success.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2015 01:20 GMT
#2417
On November 12 2015 09:46 Xatalos wrote:
Well, I guess I'll be going to sleep... Let's see if shockeyy proposes anything good, though I doubt it.


You doubt it because I will nominate an all town team and not one of your liking.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2015 15:12 GMT
#2585
Ahh there's Coag. Coag thoughts on rayn and I's interaction?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2015 15:19 GMT
#2589
On November 13 2015 00:17 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 00:12 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Ahh there's Coag. Coag thoughts on rayn and I's interaction?


so you wanna talk to coag but not my 15 pages of spam im hurt

So what do you guys think of my diabolical plan of victory for whatever my alignment is


There's a difference, I read what you wrote. Coag hasn't said anything really lol
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2015 15:42 GMT
#2594
HtS how long will you be in NYC? I'll be up there next week for a few meetings.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2015 15:45 GMT
#2598
##Nominate ShoCkeyy, Vivax, Artanis, Sicklucker
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2015 15:49 GMT
#2606
I just don't like the voting patterns. I'm basing my team off voting patterns and obv mission flips.
Life?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
Leta 118
ZerO 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 12
HiyA 10
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1677
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude13
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
31m
Stellar Fest
31m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.