• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9243 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 27 2015 23:42 GMT
#5
/in
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 28 2015 12:57 GMT
#20
So we're waiting for five more then?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 29 2015 01:45 GMT
#58
Not having a mafia QT also throws in a wrench for the mafia team.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-30 15:06:43
October 30 2015 15:05 GMT
#99
I'm ready for justice.

NSFW
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-30 19:03:40
October 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#105
Soooo, I found that gif looking for "ready". Title of it was "Ready for justice!". Pretty crazy, I know.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2015 15:22 GMT
#122
7hrs away is too far for me... /s
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 13:27 GMT
#317
Just woke up, going to go over all the pages now.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 14:15 GMT
#370
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 14:23 GMT
#378
On November 02 2015 23:18 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


Which game are you referring to?

I think he can get plenty angry as town too lol


He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.

Here is the page where he gets angry because he messed up and/or things just didn't go his way. (Super mini mafia, you can read through it fairly quickly).
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/497064-star-fox-64-mini-mafia?page=5
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 14:24 GMT
#379
On November 02 2015 23:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.

But he actually didn't leave the thread. I mean, read the post just after the last one you quoted.



Ok, yea I know, which is why I quoted "angry", either way, I still wouldn't say "I'm leaving the thread cause I'm getting angry". Like what is the motive behind that post then continuing to post in the thread?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 14:43 GMT
#389
On November 02 2015 23:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:18 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


Which game are you referring to?

I think he can get plenty angry as town too lol


He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.

Here is the page where he gets angry because he messed up and/or things just didn't go his way. (Super mini mafia, you can read through it fairly quickly).
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/497064-star-fox-64-mini-mafia?page=5


Well, he did get pretty angry as town in the Vanilla game... The one that just ended.

Tbh I think it's not alignment-indicative for him.


How much can I trust you with that piece of information? The one thing I'm getting from you right now is that you're friends with rayn, as to where I see rayn being on the other side of the fence due to my previous encounters with him.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 14:53 GMT
#396
On November 02 2015 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:46 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
kitaman because he is talking about setup which is a big no-no in this game unless you are scum and want to give advice to your teammates, like "this is something i would not recommend to do".


Well the goal was indeed to give advice for my teammates. You don't need to automatically conclude that the advice was spy motivated. 36% success to 18% success is a significant drop off.

The problem is that is actually bad advice.


How is that bad advice?...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 15:22 GMT
#429
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


In all honesty though, Xatalos in that game was more town aligned than you were. His argument wasn't too bad as other town members were reading him as town too. Enough that he was killed the night after you. Getting mad can be an alignment to either. Most of the time it's an alignment to being town, but the way you did your "anger" in this game is completely out of meta for your previous games especially since you came back instantly this time.

And HtS to answer your question earlier, it does seem like they town read each other most of the time. They kept town reading each other in the vanilla game until Xatalos started pointing fingers at some point, to then I assumed rayn got mad.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 15:26 GMT
#431
However in this game, that buddying up can also be assumed to knowing they're both spies. The other reason I came up to that is how they both question Rels together. Rels and rayn first started off and then Xata jumped in afterwards.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 15:33 GMT
#434
On November 03 2015 00:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:22 ShoCkeyy wrote:
In all honesty though, Xatalos in that game was more town aligned than you were.

Well that's not possibly true because both of our role PM's said vanilla town.


Well obviously, but I'm stating it from the POV of a town player that just finished reading up until the point you got killed.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 15:43 GMT
#440
On November 03 2015 00:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Who do you trust the most at this moment ShoCkeyy?


Mostly everyone is still null for me. The first team still hasn't even gone out yet.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 16:13 GMT
#459
On November 03 2015 01:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:43 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Who do you trust the most at this moment ShoCkeyy?


Mostly everyone is still null for me. The first team still hasn't even gone out yet.


What??!?!!?!?

I posted my first wave of nominations: rayn/me/Superbia

You are getting nothing from:

1 Superbia/Xata interactions
2 Rels interaction with anyone
3 My own interactions

There's a lot of content out there.

For you to say everyone is null you would have to explain why all of the above comes from both alignments, or why what we're doing gets nothing done for town So you would need to in my book explain possible mafia motivations - at the very least, for me.


1 Superbia/Xata interactions - Pointless, it doesn't give an alignment of either imo.
2 Rels interaction with anyone - I already stated earlier my thoughts on rayn and Xata both jumping against rels. However, I don't know if rels is mafia or not because people in this very thread have said he's active as well as a mafia member.
3 My own interactions - I can't say anything because you still have rayn in your nominations. However, the read can change based on your final submission of people.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 16:19 GMT
#464
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.


So Xata twice on a team?...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 16:32 GMT
#485
Rels do you think rayn is scum or not?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 16:36 GMT
#493
On November 03 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:32 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Rels do you think rayn is scum or not?

He's a townlean right now. That probably won't change for the better until a mission he's part of succeeds.


Why do you think he's a town lean? Do you still want him to not be part of the first team?
Life?
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 242
Hyuk 118
Mong 71
910 71
Shinee 57
soO 38
Leta 34
Bale 33
Killer 33
Mind 28
[ Show more ]
Aegong 21
ZergMaN 15
PianO 15
ToSsGirL 12
HiyA 7
sorry 3
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
ceh9496
shoxiejesuss439
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8781
olofmeister1158
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick173
ArmadaUGS116
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH134
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos758
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 45m
OSC
4h 45m
Stellar Fest
4h 45m
OSC
15h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.