• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:44
CEST 07:44
KST 14:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8837 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 15:36 GMT
#3100
On November 16 2015 00:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Honestly Vivax, I saw that (3903) as NAI, he was so mad at me, he was probably playing at full tilt. We've had a few clashes before, and I just dismissed that as NAI. In any case, if you and others are still taking issue to rayn's meta and voting record, then run with these teams.

rayn (if town) was so tunnelled on me, he wasn't going to believe anything I said and I know he will storm back into the thread to spite me post-game. IDK, just keep reading all the comments....I see that as full tilt rayn (which is NAI) and not mafia rayn, but he pulls this shit on people who don't see things the way he does. I don't think you played Drams and his treatment of rsoultin that game was beyond awful.

I also retorted against that comment "she makes up bullshit reasons" and we just go back and forth, I mean if you really think it's mafia rayn shitting up the thread, then....

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/myself

If people are paranoid about my voting, then I've tried to give every ample opportunity to explain myself.


SL/Vivax are locked in and indestructible town reads.
But Xata has done some townie shit too so that leaves rayn as mafia, I have a pretty good record of reading Xata correctly, I think I've caught him in every game where he was mafia and read him as town correctly in every game too. I'm not going to dig it all up but maybe he's willing to confirm.

And I think rayn bussed the hell out of you. It just made no sense for him to get mad about you calling his play in some game shit. I think it was an act, otherwise if he gets mad he does it for a reason and if you respond to him in a calm demeanor he can tone it down and say something normally. He didn't do that with you. He acted like he hated you all this game and yet you both always voted the same on the fail teams.

I'm just not sure about nr. 3 scum. It can be Artanis or Shockey. Shockey more unlikely.

SL/me/??/??

Need to talk to kita and Xata some more to move things forward. Rels too but maybe he's busy with something, given what has happened in France.
I wouldn't even have expected Xata to play yesterday after we all were so sure it was an all town team, in the case he's spy. Yet he stuck around and mused about things while I told him to concede.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 15:56 GMT
#3108
On November 16 2015 00:48 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 00:36 Vivax wrote:
And I think rayn bussed the hell out of you. It just made no sense for him to get mad about you calling his play in some game shit. I think it was an act, otherwise if he gets mad he does it for a reason and if you respond to him in a calm demeanor he can tone it down and say something normally. He didn't do that with you. He acted like he hated you all this game and yet you both always voted the same on the fail teams.


I can't speak for rayn, I just know I was pretty clear in why I voted the way I did, and that two scum voting no is very possible, and again, that voting no on the failed teams does not clear people. Multiple people have said that now.

And honestly rayn doesn't take any sort of criticism well, I went back and forth as to how I called his game NAI yet toxic and he kept interpreting that as trying to discredit/antagonise/whatever words he used. I know he slips with English sometimes so I'm not going to put that past him either.


But why are you so forgiving towards him? Why does he have to be 100 % town all the time?
If he used the arguments on you that he used on me I'd be scumreading him 100 %.

I think he just thought you and Shockey looked awful and wanted to send you where the sun doesn't shine and get nomd on every team himself. That's scenario 1. Scenario 2 is that he's mafia with Artanis.

That would have worked up until the point where his reads stopped making sense and he went for suicide by mod.

Now tell me again if rayn isn't capable of replicating what he did in his last town game you cohosted if he were mafia, do you think he has the short term memory of an ant?

I rage ergo sum ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 16:02 GMT
#3114
Challenge of the day: HTS vs Rels.

I think early game holds answers to this quest.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 16:22 GMT
#3123
We need more time to crack this game so no yay-voterino pls.

All you have to do when rayn gets angry is give him candy, or a cookie, and call him a reindeer. Watch how he purrs like a docile tiger.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 18:43 GMT
#3151
Kita who was the mafia from mission 2? I didn't see you talk about that. I'm also surprised you think I would vote no as spy there when I already wouldn't have had any reason not to based on my previous reasoning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 19:57 GMT
#3166
On November 16 2015 04:56 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 04:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 16 2015 04:46 Xatalos wrote:
On November 16 2015 04:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Sure feels scummy in the past few pages over here.

Sicklucker, just vote yes. Scum is Rels/Kita/Xata and maaaybe it was Rayn but probably not. None of those are on the mission here.


Do you really think scum kita would feel the need to push me out of the first team by HTS if I was scum with him...?

Given the first team will rarely actually get the go ahead since the game only just started and HtS was not considered trustworthy, sure, I don't see much of an issue with it.


Meh... I still don't see that as a likely interaction if we really were scum. In any case, kita has voted down every failed team... That's pretty townie in itself. I'd like if you could look at HTS more critically from here. I'm not even really sure how you came to the Xata+kita team.


Ok that's just not true. He voted yes to mission #2
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 20:08 GMT
#3171
On November 15 2015 05:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


hum this is terrible why not me? im still worried about worlds with hts and artanis especially and I didnt think I would have to make a decision so soon. Cant you just do me and we have 3 more days to decide? im going ot be on the mission 4/5 if this passes anyway so you may as well put me in now...


On November 16 2015 04:30 sicklucker wrote:
You know what i submitted a no vote vivax but I feel like were gonna throw a good win percentage away here for some unlikely thoerys. shockeys threatening to get replaced and we could lose a town vote (again) I might just change my vote to yes here.

Hts is an unlikely scum. She was pushing people in thread to vote yes but still her team mats did not vote yes. If hts is mafia she should have won already anyway so lets just go with this im over it. Or is this a wifmo attempt? fear me


Can you walk me through in one post how you changed this opinion within the cycle?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 20:29 GMT
#3173
This game has largely come down to a

HTS/Shockey/SL/Artanis camp vs the Kita/Rels/Xata/Coag(?) camp, according to voting and behaviour.

The problem is that if only 1 scum is bussing, then sending 1 camp always fails the mission (if you pick the right one).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 20:39 GMT
#3180
Everyone on left camp:

You all voted yes.
Artanis voted yes without being on it.
So he wanted it to pass with you/HTS/Shockey/Vivax being on it, and without himself being on it.

On November 16 2015 05:31 sicklucker wrote:
if artanis is scum we flame hts postgame. if there together we flame xata I TRIED let go with it. If xatas town hes blowing this by still scum reading me ill never be able to work with him and find an artanis replacement that shockey agrees with


So if you think that Artanis can be scum you also have to believe that Shockey's team was "dirty".
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 20:42 GMT
#3183
On November 16 2015 05:39 sicklucker wrote:
likei f hts is scum i want her to win anyway. shes doing things that a scum should not need to do


Like saying yes to every failteam and peasant?
That sounds like something scum needs to do.

Maybe the solution to this game is just to downvote whenever she upvotes and the other way around.

Honestly I want to hear more from kita. His voting record is pretty cool besides mission 2 and I don't discard any option when we're close to the endgame.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 20:47 GMT
#3186
The 2 camps I mentioned are all we need to work with for now.

Wanna know why? Cause it's impossible that any scum on the right team voted no to a scum to the left team, that would be idiotic.

That takes back what I said about 1 scum bussing being dangerous. In fact we KNOW that one team has to be spy and the other town.

Unless Coag is spy and forgot to vote. Why do you think I was tinfoiling on rayn? Cause Coag isn't playing this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 20:49 GMT
#3189
On November 16 2015 05:47 sicklucker wrote:
combos of teams i see are like xata/rels/art xata/rels/kita thats pretty much it acualy im down to those two


But then Artanis would have wanted the left team to pass without any spy being in it.

So you will have to stick to Xata/rels/kita, no reason Artanis would want your all town team to pass but he did.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 20:53 GMT
#3191
On November 16 2015 05:43 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 05:38 sicklucker wrote:
kita DO YOU HAVE ANY READS IN THIS GAME?


Yeah?

Town:
Kita
HTS
Rels
Shockeyy (?)
SL (based on Xata being in the below group mostly.)

Mafia:
Artanis
Xatalos

I'm still trying to think through Vivax and rayn more.


Same here, why should Artanis in your opinion vote yes to Shockey's team who in your scenario is all town anyway?

If I'm mafia why should I vote no? What's there to think about?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 21:07 GMT
#3195
I'm just going to wait for the votes, see you in 2 hours. That should be a good time for the US to be around and active.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 01:11 GMT
#3205
Go for the slow play I guess. Artanis could use some walking through the valley of tinfoil.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 01:19 GMT
#3206
Kita and Xata have become lazy and complacent in the war of attrition. Makes me more confident.
Coag...Whatevs, he might post a townie seal at some point and maybe vote.

Studying at 2 AM, living the dream...
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 01:33 GMT
#3208
On November 16 2015 10:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 10:19 Vivax wrote:
Kita and Xata have become lazy and complacent in the war of attrition. Makes me more confident.
Coag...Whatevs, he might post a townie seal at some point and maybe vote.

Studying at 2 AM, living the dream...


lol stop that. It's day 16. You can't possibly expect me to play four hours a day for three weeks straight. Don't call me lazy though.


I expect you to contribute to solving the game but I didn't see that drive much. Imagine all the nice things you could have done as town. It always pains me when good players roll scum, especially cause then I tend to be a dick towards them.

Anyway, enough feels talk for the time being. Since Artanis is the guy you weren't sure on, would you YES vote the same team Shockey sent?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 02:21 GMT
#3211
On November 16 2015 11:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 10:33 Vivax wrote:
On November 16 2015 10:29 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 16 2015 10:19 Vivax wrote:
Kita and Xata have become lazy and complacent in the war of attrition. Makes me more confident.
Coag...Whatevs, he might post a townie seal at some point and maybe vote.

Studying at 2 AM, living the dream...


lol stop that. It's day 16. You can't possibly expect me to play four hours a day for three weeks straight. Don't call me lazy though.


I expect you to contribute to solving the game but I didn't see that drive much. Imagine all the nice things you could have done as town. It always pains me when good players roll scum, especially cause then I tend to be a dick towards them.

Anyway, enough feels talk for the time being. Since Artanis is the guy you weren't sure on, would you YES vote the same team Shockey sent?


I've contributed just as much as anyone else has this game.

I'd consider the Shockeyy team.

Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 01:29 Vivax wrote:
Btw I hardly see people considering putting Arta on a team, which I really don't get.


So I take it you disagree with the points that I brought up? You think a mafia Artanis whose three scum reads were all excluded from the team would risk a no vote?

Also, what do you think about Rels now? You shot down my initially town read, but has that changed? If not, could you summarize why Rels is mafia? I've been asking HTS to do that for about five days now, but she refuses or something.


Idk Artanis seemed town to me but whoever it was who said that his post today was probably overexplained did have a point. I think it was Rels.

I have no idea whether Rels is mafia. There's a reason I went to tinfoil rayn, HTS etc., their alignment is key to figuring him out. There's just nothing that stands out to me much about Rels. Yes, it's no read at all, but I'm not going to try to form one now in my current tired mood.

You mentioned at some point that 2 sabotages were always possible I think, if two spies on a mission did it at once even if it wasn't required until mission 4. Do you still believe/know that?
Point being, does it become public if you send 2 spies on a mission and they both choose to sabot, even before mission 4?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 17:30 GMT
#3219
The moment of truth is coming closer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 16 2015 19:55 GMT
#3227
It was pretty dumb from us to push Artanis as suspicious on the last team, if the 2 mafia expected it to pass they might have voted yes and outed him.

We need more smokescreens like these.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 17m
Online Event
5h 17m
FEL
10h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.