• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8609 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:03 GMT
#410
After your read on Xatalos, HtS, i would like you to explain how do you get where shockeyyy is coming from with his read.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:08 GMT
#414
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:13 GMT
#417
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:16 GMT
#420
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did anyone actually look at the game and why i got mad there?


Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

Definitely could be the case given how the last game with Xatalos went.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:17 GMT
#421
On November 03 2015 00:14 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:05 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Xatalos - because I haven't looked into you that closely. Aside from yourself, where else do you disagree, or do you? At least you agree on the other two to take.

And yes there are still too many nulls. Artanis has legit reasons (the ones he's cited are reasons he's discussed with me out of game and prior to this game starting) and I know sicklucker sleeps during the day and works at night. So I don't know if that will resolve at least before I fly home before deadline, or if that even happens.


Well, continue reading

Hm.. I'd maybe put Rels into the null pile. I think his explanations somewhat made sense, and he's actively doing stuff (even if he can be active as scum, it's still easier to be a little less active than that as scum). Otherwise it seemed generally okay. I don't think you ordered the reads within the groups?


No not really but if I had to Kita was more scummy than Rels, and rayn is more town if I am splitting hairs than Superbia. Nulls - SL/Artanis are policy lynch equivalent. At least Shockey is now trying to do something.

And rayn, quick response to your question as I read Xata's filter - my comments there were in reference to that Shockey is (meta) reading you off one game. The read isn't malicious (from what I can tell) but I pointed out that his tone is NAI and he assumed it to be so. It's wrong, I pointed out why it's wrong, but as we are discussing it, there is no malicious (mafia) intent. Still I feel I need more to see him more clear as town because that is the only substance I see from him now. Does that make sense?

Not really, no.
Because the read is purely based on bullshit and that is the only thing he has said, in a game where you are supposed to find townies over scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:18 GMT
#423
On November 03 2015 00:17 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:14 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:05 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Xatalos - because I haven't looked into you that closely. Aside from yourself, where else do you disagree, or do you? At least you agree on the other two to take.

And yes there are still too many nulls. Artanis has legit reasons (the ones he's cited are reasons he's discussed with me out of game and prior to this game starting) and I know sicklucker sleeps during the day and works at night. So I don't know if that will resolve at least before I fly home before deadline, or if that even happens.


Well, continue reading

Hm.. I'd maybe put Rels into the null pile. I think his explanations somewhat made sense, and he's actively doing stuff (even if he can be active as scum, it's still easier to be a little less active than that as scum). Otherwise it seemed generally okay. I don't think you ordered the reads within the groups?


No not really but if I had to Kita was more scummy than Rels, and rayn is more town if I am splitting hairs than Superbia. Nulls - SL/Artanis are policy lynch equivalent. At least Shockey is now trying to do something.

And rayn, quick response to your question as I read Xata's filter - my comments there were in reference to that Shockey is (meta) reading you off one game. The read isn't malicious (from what I can tell) but I pointed out that his tone is NAI and he assumed it to be so. It's wrong, I pointed out why it's wrong, but as we are discussing it, there is no malicious (mafia) intent. Still I feel I need more to see him more clear as town because that is the only substance I see from him now. Does that make sense?


Well, I can kind of agree with that. It didn't really even feel like a "malicious" twisting of rayn's meta, just wrong.

Do you really think that is the scummiest thing he can find in this thread at that point?
Like really?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:22 GMT
#427
On November 03 2015 00:20 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:17 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:14 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:05 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Xatalos - because I haven't looked into you that closely. Aside from yourself, where else do you disagree, or do you? At least you agree on the other two to take.

And yes there are still too many nulls. Artanis has legit reasons (the ones he's cited are reasons he's discussed with me out of game and prior to this game starting) and I know sicklucker sleeps during the day and works at night. So I don't know if that will resolve at least before I fly home before deadline, or if that even happens.


Well, continue reading

Hm.. I'd maybe put Rels into the null pile. I think his explanations somewhat made sense, and he's actively doing stuff (even if he can be active as scum, it's still easier to be a little less active than that as scum). Otherwise it seemed generally okay. I don't think you ordered the reads within the groups?


No not really but if I had to Kita was more scummy than Rels, and rayn is more town if I am splitting hairs than Superbia. Nulls - SL/Artanis are policy lynch equivalent. At least Shockey is now trying to do something.

And rayn, quick response to your question as I read Xata's filter - my comments there were in reference to that Shockey is (meta) reading you off one game. The read isn't malicious (from what I can tell) but I pointed out that his tone is NAI and he assumed it to be so. It's wrong, I pointed out why it's wrong, but as we are discussing it, there is no malicious (mafia) intent. Still I feel I need more to see him more clear as town because that is the only substance I see from him now. Does that make sense?


Well, I can kind of agree with that. It didn't really even feel like a "malicious" twisting of rayn's meta, just wrong.

Do you really think that is the scummiest thing he can find in this thread at that point?
Like really?


Well, it reminded me a bit of my case on you last game (you similarly OMGUSing me both times)

Let's see what he comes up with now.

Again it is not OMGUS when i clearly point out why his case is scummy.
For you too:
"OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you."

which is literally here, as in the last game NOT doing.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:27 GMT
#432
On November 03 2015 00:25 Half the Sky wrote:
However, based on your use of the word "bullshit" I am interpreting this as you seeing his read on you as malicious/mafia intent. I did not think it was. So what are you seeing that I am not?

Go read the game he is comparing my meta to here.
It's less than 5 pages. You should see what i am talking about.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:31 GMT
#433
On November 03 2015 00:22 ShoCkeyy wrote:
In all honesty though, Xatalos in that game was more town aligned than you were.

Well that's not possibly true because both of our role PM's said vanilla town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:34 GMT
#435
On November 03 2015 00:33 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:22 ShoCkeyy wrote:
In all honesty though, Xatalos in that game was more town aligned than you were.

Well that's not possibly true because both of our role PM's said vanilla town.


Well obviously, but I'm stating it from the POV of a town player that just finished reading up until the point you got killed.

Well how does that have anything to do with anything?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:37 GMT
#436
Alright i am off for dinner. Dunno if i get back before the deadline.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:40 GMT
#437
Superbia/Xatalos
HtS

sicklucker/Artanis
Rels(pending)

kitaman

ShoCkeyy
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 02 2015 15:43 GMT
#441
@rayn, you felt that his push on xat was town motivated when it occurred initially. I agreed with you at that time since pushing a player to generate discussion is generally town-motivated. However, do you feel this explanation is legit?

Yeah i think i have said that at least many times already.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 05:16 GMT
#640
HalfTheSky; based on what does Xatalos drop under superbia in your reads?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 05:20 GMT
#641
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.

So why did you actually change my read in the first place?
That is what i have been doing all game long, playing to my town meta.

Why did you go from sure scum to sure town? And now not so sure town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 05:22 GMT
#642
On November 03 2015 01:43 Rels wrote:
Alright leaving work.
HTS, I won't vote a team you or Superbia are part of atm. Obviously that could change between now or deadline. I'm OK with Xata / kita / rayn / me.

And awhile ago you were more confident with HtS/Xatalos/Rels team succeeding a mission than rayn in it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 05:24 GMT
#643
yeah Rels is scum.
So is ShoCkeyy.

Well this is going to be easy. I am basically okay with any team that does not include either of Rels/ShoCkeyy.
If the team fails pick the rest 4 people. I am almost certain we win the game there.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 05:36 GMT
#644
Nevermind the last two posts of mine. I misread something from my memory.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 05:37 GMT
#645
Rels why do you want to put kitaman into the team over me?
Do you understand the fact that if he is scum calling Superbia scum at the time he did is the only possible play he can make in case HtS is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 05:37 GMT
#646
if = when
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC455
TaKeTV 398
LamboSC2289
Rex135
IndyStarCraft 133
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
LamboSC2 289
ProTech139
Rex 135
IndyStarCraft 133
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Mong 33
Shinee 33
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 26
Bale 26
soO 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
NotJumperer 19
Trap 19
Free 18
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi908
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins118
Counter-Strike
markeloff143
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1226
XaKoH 173
Other Games
gofns29122
singsing1947
B2W.Neo911
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX176
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE102
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile15
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2044
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 42m
Stellar Fest
22h 42m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.