• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7720 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 00:51 GMT
#1479
On November 07 2015 09:48 Xatalos wrote:
Or maybe Artanis is just fooling us :/ He was the towniest town that ever towned in the I'm a Cop you idiot game and was scum all along. *shivers*


What does Artanis have to do with this mission when it was you, rayn and SL on this mission. That means one of you three have to be mafia.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 02:35 GMT
#1516
On November 07 2015 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



ok i called it an all town team. I was suspicious of super


The reason you say you are suspicious of super isn't possible though. You called him scum because you say you thought he wanted to reject SL/rayn/artanis. You can't think he was referring to a SL/rayn/artanis team because he said he wanted Artanis instead of SL in the post you called him scum for. How can he want artanis in place of SL if they are both in the team you think he is referring to?

Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I talking to a wall?


Kita thoughts on me after the first mission?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 04:15 GMT
#1519
On November 07 2015 12:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 11:35 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



ok i called it an all town team. I was suspicious of super


The reason you say you are suspicious of super isn't possible though. You called him scum because you say you thought he wanted to reject SL/rayn/artanis. You can't think he was referring to a SL/rayn/artanis team because he said he wanted Artanis instead of SL in the post you called him scum for. How can he want artanis in place of SL if they are both in the team you think he is referring to?

Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I talking to a wall?


Kita thoughts on me after the first mission?


Town points for voting reject. I'd say you are still probably in my bottom four based on posting.

Who is your preferred team this cycle?


Rels, You, Super, Artanis. Obviously Xata, Rayn are out of the question. What are you thoughts about the past team now (Rayn, Xata and SL)?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 14:38 GMT
#1679
You guys need to see how hard rayn is pushing for me to be scum... Like he's desperately trying to sound town and him and data defending each other gives it away even more. He was just on the first mission that got sabotaged and is still trying to target me even though I've already said I don't want to be on a mission. Stfu already rayn, you're mafia and I caught you early on.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 14:43 GMT
#1692
On November 07 2015 23:38 ShoCkeyy wrote:
You guys need to see how hard rayn is pushing for me to be scum... Like he's desperately trying to sound town and him and data defending each other gives it away even more. He was just on the first mission that got sabotaged and is still trying to target me even though I've already said I don't want to be on a mission. Stfu already rayn, you're mafia and I caught you early on.

Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 14:48 GMT
#1699
On November 07 2015 23:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:43 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:38 ShoCkeyy wrote:
You guys need to see how hard rayn is pushing for me to be scum... Like he's desperately trying to sound town and him and data defending each other gives it away even more. He was just on the first mission that got sabotaged and is still trying to target me even though I've already said I don't want to be on a mission. Stfu already rayn, you're mafia and I caught you early on.


Until you say something that actually has something to do with people actually being town/mafia you will get scumread and ignored.

fact.


Nah not really, it seems like Artanis Nominated a team I'm fine with.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 14:53 GMT
#1706
On November 07 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:48 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:40 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:38 Superbia wrote:
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.

So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


Then why the fuck did you vote yes??? Why not wait until Artanis, who was next, makes the team???

I would imagine that since he townread me and thought there was a good chance SL was town, I could make the 4-man team with the other three and then win the game.

yes


C'mon. This is so blatantly the "too easy" trap if you're town. Get more information...

The fucking disgusting thing is that some of the scummiest people have the best voting record.

that is not a fucking trap if i think, as i did, that all of you three are town.
you didn't seem to have any problem with this either so why the fuck am i scum for it now?


Cause you've been scum and you're not going on another mission. Fact.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 14:55 GMT
#1709
On November 07 2015 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:49 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:48 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:40 Superbia wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:38 Superbia wrote:
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.

So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


Then why the fuck did you vote yes??? Why not wait until Artanis, who was next, makes the team???

I would imagine that since he townread me and thought there was a good chance SL was town, I could make the 4-man team with the other three and then win the game.

yes


C'mon. This is so blatantly the "too easy" trap if you're town. Get more information...

The fucking disgusting thing is that some of the scummiest people have the best voting record.


then how are they scummy? votes are everything


No they're not. It completely depends on their mindset. In my resistance group everyone began voting fairly obviously and straightforward (not all), but now most mafia will vote yes on an all-town team (especially if shit seems dire for mafia) and just straight up no on a team they're not in (especially if most seem to agree).

this is bullshit. right now mafia will never vote yay in an all town team.


How do you know?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 16:10 GMT
#1751
On November 08 2015 01:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are going to put both Rels & Shockeyy there you have to explain why my analysis on them does not make sense.


It doesn't make sense because you're mafia and I'm town...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 16:11 GMT
#1752
On November 08 2015 01:07 Xatalos wrote:
rayn, could you answer the question in my bigger post?

SL, my earlier questions?


Why does it matter if rayn answers your question or not? You both have constantly been town reading each other since the start of the game.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 17:17 GMT
#1802
On November 08 2015 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis why do you want to change the team if you think i am town?

Because I think Rels is mafia and you are town.

If Rels is mafia why do both of SL and Xatalos say they will vote no?

To look better and/or because they scumread Rels of course.

Why do they not change their read on Rels based on what i said?
Actually Xatalos doesn't even scumread Rels... Or like, he has three other people who are "more likely to be mafia than Rels", yet he STILL wants to downvote the team.

Well, I'm willing to add Rels if you're that confident. But if he ends up being scum I will blame you postgame

the thing is if the mission somehow gets sabotaged, people will blame me.
and i will get mad for it. and both of the possible mafia (SL/Xata) don't want the team (excluding me) to go anyways.

I think it is just better play, and i think Rels is not mafia.
You can blame me post game if he is scum.


This makes no sense.

You prioritize whether or not people will blame you over whether or not mission two will pass? If mission two fails, the game is almost certainly over. How townie you look at that point would be the least of your worries.

No it isn't.
As i said whoever Artanis nominates i am gonna vote yes for (unless he puts both of SL/Xatalos onto the team).
I am just giving my opinion.

Why do you disagree with me wanting to swap myself with Rels, you are townreading him, no?


What if he votes for me on the team?

On November 08 2015 02:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:12 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
Because I think Rels is mafia and you are town.

If Rels is mafia why do both of SL and Xatalos say they will vote no?

To look better and/or because they scumread Rels of course.

Why do they not change their read on Rels based on what i said?
Actually Xatalos doesn't even scumread Rels... Or like, he has three other people who are "more likely to be mafia than Rels", yet he STILL wants to downvote the team.

Well, I'm willing to add Rels if you're that confident. But if he ends up being scum I will blame you postgame

the thing is if the mission somehow gets sabotaged, people will blame me.
and i will get mad for it. and both of the possible mafia (SL/Xata) don't want the team (excluding me) to go anyways.

I think it is just better play, and i think Rels is not mafia.
You can blame me post game if he is scum.


This makes no sense.

You prioritize whether or not people will blame you over whether or not mission two will pass? If mission two fails, the game is almost certainly over. How townie you look at that point would be the least of your worries.

No it isn't.
As i said whoever Artanis nominates i am gonna vote yes for (unless he puts both of SL/Xatalos onto the team).
I am just giving my opinion.

Why do you disagree with me wanting to swap myself with Rels, you are townreading him, no?


What % sure are you that HTS is scum right now?

I think the team is hts/shockeyy/sicklucker.
I can't give any percentage. I don't know why should i.

If you really want some kind of a percentage atm it is 100% for me.


LOL, HtS is sort of one of my scum reads and I'm definitely one of hers...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 17:20 GMT
#1805
On November 08 2015 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:15 kitaman27 wrote:
I think you're playing sub-optimally if you are town. Sending those four means you have to be perfect on your HTS/Shockyy/(1 from mission 1) assumption.

Okay. To be honest i am most confident of Artanis being scum outside the mission 1 and hts/shockeyy.
I really don't think Rels is mafia. Therefore it doesn't matter at all if me - Rels goes onto a mission, and i can't make Artanis swap himself with me right?

And after all i think he is not scum anyways. You can't win this game as town if you do not accept missions where you are not in by yourself. Excluding Xatalos 100% form the mission is just a pre-caution in case i am wrong, since while i think your read on him is bad, i also realize there is a possibility that i am wrong and you are not.


This guy doesn't even know who to label as scum anymore...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2015 02:47 GMT
#1883
On November 08 2015 10:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am voting yes so the ppl who think i am mafia should vote no.


Lol I would vote yes here just cause I suggested the team, but something about this line makes it so scummy to vote yes.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2015 02:53 GMT
#1884
On November 08 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
Shockey I would like your input on this.
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:34 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:56 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:48 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.


Hmmm... I guess there is an explanation at least.... Of some sort...


So if I got this right... shockeyy would only vote for missions where there's one of me/rayn, but not both......? shockeyy?


Yes, but if you used your brain, you would understand why... If both of you are on a mission together and one mission gets sabotaged, then it's hard to differentiate wether or not you both sabotaged it. If you go on solo missions, rather than together, it makes it easier to see if you or rayn are mafia. Obviously you both got you wanted and are now butt buddies on the same team.

OK.

Shockey, your way of thinking doesn't make sense in this game. The primary goal is not to find scums, it's to win three missions. If you vote three missions with one scum each to "find out the scums", you solve the game; but you lose it in the same time.
Now I'm not saying this makes you scum. Actually that's a town mindset: solving the game by finding out who is scum. But even if it's super captivating, it's flawed. You win by winning three missions. If you push your reasonning, it's better to vote yes to a team that has two scums inside than one scum inside, since you can get rid of these three players and have a good shot of winning the next three missions. I think it's twisted, since the goal of the game is to win missions, and finding scums is the way to achieve it, not the opposite; but I see the town motivation behind it.

Please think about it. Pushing for teams with only one scum in it is exactly what scums want.



I'm not trying to solve the game by bunching up mafia through every mission, the whole point of losing the first one is because we now know there is 1 in those three. The second mission is really the most important one because if it passes, either a we have an all town team for once, or b we have a mafia that let it pass to not get caught. Or Mafia can choose to get the game very close to their winnings. Their choice.

I would continue with my plan but I prefer to not just let it out before everyone yet. There's obviously a lot of mafia reading my posts. Especially rayn, he's been attacking me left and right all the sudden when before he never wanted to engage me in the beginning of the game. This is easily one of the scummiest things a person can do.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2015 03:00 GMT
#1887
On November 08 2015 11:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I anticipate I will be up until 0400 my time (or another hour and change from this post) so if anyone wants to talk, will do.

I answered Rels' questions, I got Artanis's earlier, if I missed yours, flag me. I read the last 10 pages and I don't think I missed any more.

Since Rels is up for debate, I'll prioritise him over the Xata meta analysis...


How about you talk to me on how Xata and rayn both still town read each other and attack SL after the first mission?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2015 04:26 GMT
#1899
On November 08 2015 12:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:43 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:38 ShoCkeyy wrote:
You guys need to see how hard rayn is pushing for me to be scum... Like he's desperately trying to sound town and him and data defending each other gives it away even more. He was just on the first mission that got sabotaged and is still trying to target me even though I've already said I don't want to be on a mission. Stfu already rayn, you're mafia and I caught you early on.



Now. This is the one.

Now before I begin, a few things, just hear me out, I realise the entire game is scumreading me but I am going to explain point by point why most of what you are saying here is actually NAI on rayn.

1 rayn pushing for you hard to be scum is NAI. Here's why. As town, his tunnels are beyond brutal and sometimes beyond ridiculous, you ask any player (particularly the suboptimal towns or commonly scumread towns) he just assumes that logical = town, illogical = mafia. It has gotten townies mislynched and in Drams mafia left him alive (reference the mafia qt for that game) because he was massively wrong, and his attitude was destructive and created chaos for town. Other games where his tunnels have been criticised include Tropical Storm (GlowingBear? Damdred? I forget who), Drams (with rsoultin), Titanic 7 (myself), SOTW (with LightningStrike, etc), the list goes on.

Now as mafia, the agenda is pretty obvious. If you're town, you are an easy player to push. But the point here was to discuss how his pushing you can be his town mentality. You may not trust my meta read, but at least two others have mentioned the "logical = town, illogical = mafia" and reading his comments on the game in Drams should shed some light on how he operates. (posts 1565 and 66)

2 That said. #1 lends him to talking to absolutes. Kita and myself have both mentioned this, which stems from the whole "logical = town, illogical = mafia" thing.

From a mafia perspective you can argue if you want that they are buddying each other. Highlighting the quotes that show appeasement or TMI (usually after a prior scumread or as sicklucker said, Xatalos townread rayn almost immediately) would better help the rest of town see this if you are town.

From a town mentality - again, this is meta, he always thinks he's right and he spent multiple points meta-reading and going into detail why Xatalos was town. See posts 222 (first read), 685, 760/761 (first explanation), 850 (shocking absolute statement - Xatalos is confirmed town), 1018 (this is partial meta, admittedly I couldn't trust it because I have yet to play a game with Xatalos is town). In all fairness, sicklucker who has a more erratic game, and is more difficult to read as either alignment is obvously never going to be townread as town, or at least not as easily. But based on all these posts he's made on Xata, he's not going to believe he's wrong or think he's wrong given the comp. The support WAS there. He won't consider for a second that Xatalos is (1) breaking meta (2) or taking advantage of suboptimal townies. TLDR - he just could be dead wrong and is too damned stubborn to admit it

TLDR - possible town mentality is based in his stubbornness and his town tunnels are well known to be brutal, so what you are saying - yes again, meta, but I've given you multiple reference points - doesn't necessarily make him mafia. It just makes him ridiculously wrong. You haven't played enough games with him (and maybe that's a good thing? I digress) but this is what other players have cited.


Soooo, this whole post says "he doesn't read Xata as anything other than town because he's stubborn?" Ok... Still doesn't really say anything about how he can be trying to act as a towny. You can't help to put suspicion on him after mission one and if you don't then you're obviously looking to lose the game.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2015 04:27 GMT
#1900
On November 08 2015 13:23 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 12:00 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I anticipate I will be up until 0400 my time (or another hour and change from this post) so if anyone wants to talk, will do.

I answered Rels' questions, I got Artanis's earlier, if I missed yours, flag me. I read the last 10 pages and I don't think I missed any more.

Since Rels is up for debate, I'll prioritise him over the Xata meta analysis...


How about you talk to me on how Xata and rayn both still town read each other and attack SL after the first mission?


=[ we lost


Why say that?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2015 18:40 GMT
#1930
Kita where are your reads?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2015 18:40 GMT
#1932
You seem to have a lot of mafia leans.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2015 18:42 GMT
#1933
SL why should I trust HTS to being town, just curious? I've been rethinking some of my reads at this point.
Life?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1608
Bisu 827
BeSt 368
Horang2 341
Hyuk 268
actioN 223
Jaedong 178
Zeus 159
Leta 152
EffOrt 144
[ Show more ]
Light 120
ZerO 80
Soma 78
Shinee 46
Mind 43
Mong 40
soO 33
Killer 32
Aegong 30
Pusan 29
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
PianO 19
hero 18
Terrorterran 15
sorry 14
Sharp 12
Rush 11
JulyZerg 10
HiyA 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss905
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT242
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS105
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
QueenE0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4m
OSC
3h 4m
Stellar Fest
3h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.