• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10832 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:36 GMT
#2846
On November 14 2015 01:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 01:29 Vivax wrote:
I don't think I'll be pursuing further conversation with you, kita. I'm dead set on you being mafia, you are on me. I'm perfectly fine with just no-voting any future team with you in it, and so should you, this game isn't about lynching.

Just hope to catch you in another game where you're actually town.

HTS/me/Artanis/Coag ftw.
Swap me for Shockey, or Xata if needed.

Btw I hardly see people considering putting Arta on a team, which I really don't get. 1. He looks townish, 2. He's good at resistance.

Have you read the first day carefully ? If yes, how likely do you think two scums voted NO to the first team ? What % would you give to that theory ?


100%
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:45 GMT
#2849
Oh you mean the mission issued by Xata.
We know for a fact that at least one spy voted no. I can't say more than that with my current knowledge. I know you somehow want me to accept you being on a team but that's not gonna happen by trying to let me spew some percentages.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:46 GMT
#2850
If you're town you'll have to blame rayn for putting kita on a team after he noticed that he was off.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:54 GMT
#2853
We have time cause this team won't be passing tonight, let me go through this SL stuff kita wants me to read then I'll do one thing at a time before I get into unproductive spamming mode.

I really enjoyed being able to easily find things I said in my filter but that will only work if I stop spamming.

Your servile tone pleases me, Rels. You might make a good butler one day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 22:08 GMT
#2892
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, HTS/rayn/Xata could work... HTS has seemed pretty focused on solving the game, and rayn has been very focused on finding townreads, something I think fits better with his town meta and is perhaps more useful in this game than finding a scum.


This post kinda makes Xata look better. I'm going through his filter right now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 22:09 GMT
#2893
Oh nevermind he included himself
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 22:13 GMT
#2895
I really have a hard time here deciding if I should send SL on this mission.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 22:20 GMT
#2902
I think I'd prefer Artanis over Shockey as shockey has moved back to null for me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 22:25 GMT
#2904
But actually I decided to yolo vote yes this team cause it's the most likely to come from town and the next guys to choose teams are all in my scummy pool.

I don't want to wait a crapload of cycles again downvoting everything until I get to the final, genuine town deicision maker: ME.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 09:29 GMT
#2919
On November 14 2015 17:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Looking at the votes I'm quite sure this team was clean. Going to afk through Rels' noms and probably yayvote whatever SL puts up.


I agree, I'd vote yes to the same combination that got rejected now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 09:31 GMT
#2920
On November 14 2015 13:00 Xatalos wrote:
So it's not over yet... SL is near certainly scum, so that would have been game over. Both SL/HTS upvoted too.

Sorry about AFK'ing all day today. Ended up playing games with my brother all day. Slightly demotivated about this game anyways after events with rayn/HTS so it wouldn't have been the most terrible result if we just lost today.

Still have to survive through three missions.... Not really confident on teams that would come from Rels or SL, so most likely voting NO on their missions.

Seems like there's time to decide the team after voting information from Rels/SL teams and such though, but I'll try to get some work done tomorrow. Recently HTS's posts have been on some sort of subconscious ignore list already, so I guess I'm done trying to even reason about them. Someone asked if I should evaluate her again since some have started townreading her, but I just can't accept her posts to rayn/me could have come from town. They're simply grasping at totally far-fetched reasons to justify suspicion. I guess I'll commend her activity. The motivation to play is there regardless of the motivations for doing things.

Anyways, it's 6am here atm :/ gn


You funny spy ;>

Noone who was in the failed second mission voted yes, so if SL is scum as you say, there's 1 spy who decided not to win the game by voting yes cause ... ??????
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:08 GMT
#2928
On November 14 2015 19:03 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 18:31 Vivax wrote:
On November 14 2015 13:00 Xatalos wrote:
So it's not over yet... SL is near certainly scum, so that would have been game over. Both SL/HTS upvoted too.

Sorry about AFK'ing all day today. Ended up playing games with my brother all day. Slightly demotivated about this game anyways after events with rayn/HTS so it wouldn't have been the most terrible result if we just lost today.

Still have to survive through three missions.... Not really confident on teams that would come from Rels or SL, so most likely voting NO on their missions.

Seems like there's time to decide the team after voting information from Rels/SL teams and such though, but I'll try to get some work done tomorrow. Recently HTS's posts have been on some sort of subconscious ignore list already, so I guess I'm done trying to even reason about them. Someone asked if I should evaluate her again since some have started townreading her, but I just can't accept her posts to rayn/me could have come from town. They're simply grasping at totally far-fetched reasons to justify suspicion. I guess I'll commend her activity. The motivation to play is there regardless of the motivations for doing things.

Anyways, it's 6am here atm :/ gn


You funny spy ;>

Noone who was in the failed second mission voted yes, so if SL is scum as you say, there's 1 spy who decided not to win the game by voting yes cause ... ??????


I mean.... For the first failed mission, they all voted NO too (except rayn). So.....??? And since when did you scumread me btw?


Since you claimed that 1 spy voted no for some odd reason when they win after sabotaging one more mission.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:15 GMT
#2929
But actually I have 1 dumb question, didn't see the answer in the OP.
If two spies are on a mission, are there 2 sabotage attempts even outside mission 4 or always just 1?

On November 14 2015 19:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 19:03 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 18:31 Vivax wrote:
On November 14 2015 13:00 Xatalos wrote:
So it's not over yet... SL is near certainly scum, so that would have been game over. Both SL/HTS upvoted too.

Sorry about AFK'ing all day today. Ended up playing games with my brother all day. Slightly demotivated about this game anyways after events with rayn/HTS so it wouldn't have been the most terrible result if we just lost today.

Still have to survive through three missions.... Not really confident on teams that would come from Rels or SL, so most likely voting NO on their missions.

Seems like there's time to decide the team after voting information from Rels/SL teams and such though, but I'll try to get some work done tomorrow. Recently HTS's posts have been on some sort of subconscious ignore list already, so I guess I'm done trying to even reason about them. Someone asked if I should evaluate her again since some have started townreading her, but I just can't accept her posts to rayn/me could have come from town. They're simply grasping at totally far-fetched reasons to justify suspicion. I guess I'll commend her activity. The motivation to play is there regardless of the motivations for doing things.

Anyways, it's 6am here atm :/ gn


You funny spy ;>

Noone who was in the failed second mission voted yes, so if SL is scum as you say, there's 1 spy who decided not to win the game by voting yes cause ... ??????


I mean.... For the first failed mission, they all voted NO too (except rayn). So.....??? And since when did you scumread me btw?


Since you claimed that 1 spy voted no for some odd reason when they win after sabotaging one more mission.


Addendum: This doesn't apply if rayn was mafia.

Actually my tinfoil is starting to tingle, cause everyone on mission 2 voted no to a sabotaged mission except rayn himself, and I really didn't get why he was scumreading Shockey. But if he's spy it makes sense cause then he was able to replace a no-voter with himself as spy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:20 GMT
#2932
On November 14 2015 19:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 17:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Looking at the votes I'm quite sure this team was clean. Going to afk through Rels' noms and probably yayvote whatever SL puts up.


you voting yes was... surprising... but the only team I can see you with is hts+1 who had who scum claim to vote there. or two people who would scum claim.

Also vivax why didnt you vote? I liked your logic for voting there since it was the same as mine. Infact I put that list of the next 4 cycles out since I knew you scum read them all too.

Now we have to wait 2 days for me to submit the same team lulz. I might not include vivax tho


I went from wanting to vote yes to pretending I would vote yes.

Pretending to vote yes to a team people are unsure on is a great way for townies to smoke out spies.
Cause then spies feel safe to let a flawed team pass and all end up voting yes expecting to win after the flawed mission passes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:28 GMT
#2936
On November 14 2015 19:26 sicklucker wrote:
oh ya and hts/artanis cant be scum together unless its with coag. so that team does not even make sense either. im just confirmed town and you guys are so bad for not seeing it


Who is bad and not seeing it?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:30 GMT
#2937
Literally the only people you can be referring to are kita/coag/Rels/Xata and they are all likely to be spies at this point.

I already said:

On November 14 2015 18:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 17:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Looking at the votes I'm quite sure this team was clean. Going to afk through Rels' noms and probably yayvote whatever SL puts up.


I agree, I'd vote yes to the same combination that got rejected now.


So I don't get why you're throwing this tantrum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:47 GMT
#2943
On November 14 2015 19:42 sicklucker wrote:
Your right vivax but yesterday I had 5 being scum reading me two town . you /art im glad your coming around.

And coag is a pylon in this game we have to play round like I told you guys already. he shit fought me about that too while still doing nothing and downvoting this team


Yea I'm not that sure on Coag myself.

That's why I'm asking if 2 spies on a mission both become visible when sabotaging it.

Cause I have the scenario in my head where rayn sends himself with teammate Xata, then blames it on you, then sends himself again along with 3 no voters and scumreads Shockey to have an excuse to send himself onto another mission (he who was a yes voter in every mission scum sabotaged) in order for it to fail.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:50 GMT
#2945
On November 14 2015 19:48 sicklucker wrote:
like vivax if your mafia that mission would have passed. Thats the most important info we got I think and im happy to include you in futures missions. Im acualy more worried about hts being mafia because art voted yes there. But ill probably just ignore that paranoia


Yep, can't wait for spies to push scum on me after I voted no to a mission I was on when my vote would have tipped the scales :>

Didn't even think of that little side effect. Kudos to you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 12:02 GMT
#2960
Xata, who was the spy on the mission you issued?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 12:12 GMT
#2962
On November 14 2015 21:08 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 21:02 Vivax wrote:
Xata, who was the spy on the mission you issued?


SL probably. I agree that rayn/Coag has the worst mission/vote record (besides HTS), but other things still point more to him being town (his balanced attitude to the game as opposed to his very aggressive/agenda-driven attitude as scum in VS, and his lack of care for getting modkilled etc.). SL also has things against him like first scumreading me, then suddenly townreading me when I put him on the mission with me (meaning he could easily sabotage the mission just by townreading me at that moment).


Right, and HTS and Artanis his scumbuds?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 912
ggaemo 457
Stork 328
Leta 213
PianO 109
Larva 84
Hyuk 31
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 21
Bale 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10029
C9.Mang0250
Sick168
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1268
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 43m
Online Event
3h 43m
FEL
8h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.