• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7703 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 15:44 GMT
#1240
Why is rayn and Xata always posting together most of the time? Why is rayn and xata communicating outside of the game? Why is rayn and xata sounding like the most towns people to everyone? Give me reasons.

Btw rayn I don't see the problem, only you do and also, I only have like four people town read. L2R.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 15:49 GMT
#1246
Just because I'm ok with a team doesn't mean that I town read them all... It's still the first mission.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 15:51 GMT
#1250
On November 06 2015 00:48 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 00:44 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Why is rayn and Xata always posting together most of the time? Why is rayn and xata communicating outside of the game? Why is rayn and xata sounding like the most towns people to everyone? Give me reasons.

Btw rayn I don't see the problem, only you do and also, I only have like four people town read. L2R.


We're not communicating outside of the game? How could we?


On November 04 2015 01:52 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 01:41 Rels wrote:
On November 04 2015 01:37 Xatalos wrote:
On November 04 2015 01:28 Rels wrote:
A part of HTS' play that makes no sense coming from town

HTS was willing to nominate a team without herself yesterday. She didn't do it in the end, but she mentionned it multiple times. Furthermore, she recently said to Xatalos (the next leader in line) that she was OK not being part of his team if he found someone else.

This makes no sense from a town perspective for three reasons:

1.
You're only 100% sure of your alignment in this game. To form a 3-men team you're confident in, having one 100% confirmed townie in it is extremely rassuring. Proof: kita's maths about whether town leaders should include themselves in their team or not. At random, you go from 36% success rate to 18%. Now you won't pick your team at random; but it makes no sense to consider removing yourself from your team, or suggesting to not be part of a team, since the chances of the team succeeding goes up by a lot.

2.
If you're scum, the team will fail. So it makes sense to consider removing yourself from your own team if you're scum, 'cause that seems logical to you, even if you pretend being town in thread.

3.
Lastly, it means HTS is more concerned about having a team being accepted than having a team succeeding. She wants to be read as town, and for that she's OK submitting a team that is agreed upon by the thread sentiment, even if that means she is not part of the team herself. For an example of this, I bolded a particular sentence in the third quote below.

I actually thought rayn was baiting HTS to do it yesterday in this post:
On November 02 2015 21:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think you should try to find two townreads besides Superbia if you think that's possible when you have read everything closely.

But that wasn't the case.

Sources:
On November 03 2015 00:46 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm looking at a three-hour delay for my flight home. Fuck this weather.

That is going to put me close to deadline, so I am going to keep my primary submission to what it is now, and then have an alternate submission up ASAP so you people can discuss it before and then I will state what I'm going to do before I get on the plane. If I had to pull myself off the team, it'd be right now - Xata/rayn/Superbia.

I'm feeling better about Xata but not as good as with Super/rayn and I don't believe sicklucker and Artanis will bleed town for me in time for deadline or even before I leave Berlin, if I even do.

Also I don't feel Rels' TMI argument on superbia is valid, but will double check the rest of his followup.

On November 03 2015 01:50 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:43 Rels wrote:
Alright leaving work.
HTS, I won't vote a team you or Superbia are part of atm. Obviously that could change between now or deadline. I'm OK with Xata / kita / rayn / me.


Going to be blunt, that's not happening, Kita is definitely not happening right now, if I swap Superbia out, it's probably going to be for Xata, and right now I'm not sure of anyone else to swap me out unless I went Superbia/Xata/rayn.

*yawn*

Thankfully this doesn't need to be unanimous. What is concerning is the lack of reads from a lot of people (inactives aside) because other than Rels saying he won't vote for certain teams, not knowing what teams are going to pass makes this doubly difficult.

I know where rayn, Rels and Xata stand, kita to a lesser extent, the rest....shit. I'm hoping as the day wears on, we'll see more activity from the NA-based players (or at least I can resolve Kita). If I'm home on time, I should have at least 30m to see if I last minute swap someone.

On November 03 2015 07:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:49 Half the Sky wrote:
##nominate: kitaman27, raynpelikoneet, Half the Sky

Still on my way home everyone.


So you view yourself, me, rayn, super, and xatalos as trustworthy? Not a lot of wiggle room there with the nulls. Kinda similar to what had me concerned with xata earlier.

Or did something that xata or super post move them over to your spy list?

I don't mind this nomination as much as the other two....but I'd be much more satisfied with it coming back up for vote later on in the first cycle so I'd have a better grasp on you and rayn. Still not thrilled about accepting a team 24 hours into the game.


Right now, I'm most certain on you, rayn, superbia. Less so on Xatalos compared to you three but I don't think he's a spy. The three of you - reads are partially based on meta but still conducive to how you have still played this game so far.

For tactical reasons I could swap myself out but seeing as there is only one person disputing my inclusion on the team (who I'm not townreading anyways), it makes more sense to keep myself on the team with my two most certain townreads.

Also agreed on the 24h thing, IRL really cut into my playing time, but it is what it is.

Right before deadline + thread sentiment excuse:
On November 03 2015 07:57 Half the Sky wrote:
4 mins left.

Could pull myself off and go with Rayn/Superbia/Kita.

But there are too many people not digging at least one of these as town.

Talking about Xatalos' team:
On November 03 2015 23:01 Half the Sky wrote:
So Xatalos, you're after me, assuming this team is a write-off (seeing as only one person is voting to pass it), I'd say nominate yourself and rayn for sure. I'd also say to vote me, but if you don't trust me, then I'd say see what happens the rest of this cycle and then tomorrow (when the torch passes to you) and then make the decision.

I know where rayn is coming from with Artanis/SL, but I agree with you that Artanis could be either alignment and sicklucker saying you're spy for omgus-like reasons....I don't know about the latter.



I guess she's really focused on looking good... Don't you think it could be just town wanting to be townread? Well, that kind of contradicts the way she's also okay with not being on missions >.> Then why try so hard to look good?

Good to see you're answering yourself. p:
You're really the opposite of Shockey; each time someone brings a point on someone else, you accept it and change your read of that person. You really are following the thread sentiment to the letter.
Can I have a quick read list post ?


Atm I think rayn is most likely town. He has a very balanced view of the game and he's following what we talked about on Skype - trying to be more calm and reasonable in the way how he makes reads and pushes things. I didn't really see anything unacceptable from how his reads progressed so far.

Not completely sold on anyone else being town right now. One of HTS/Kita most likely is (I'd guess HTS....) and Superbia could be... SL and Artanis could also well be town based on their "free-spirited" posting like rayn said (not really pushing any agenda).

The rest would be null/scummy unless I forgot something. See previous posts about Kita and shockey, and you I'm less sure on, but... It's kind of hard to accept what reads you've been pushing (like the rayn push, town reading Kita/shockey over all others...?). While at it, you could just explain all of your reads so that I could try and make sense of it.


Bolded it where you say you're talking on skype.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 15:59 GMT
#1255
Rels, has rayn and xata ever poke each other before coming to the conclusion they were both town? I don't recall them doing so.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 16:10 GMT
#1267
Hmmm rayn is starting to get mad again...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 16:45 GMT
#1286
On November 06 2015 01:38 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 01:33 JudgeJudy wrote:
On November 05 2015 23:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
The lineup when I voted was HtS, Xata and Kita, which I was perfectly fine with.


When was there ever a HTS/Xata/Kita line up for you to vote for? I'm confused what you are referencing here.


Maybe a typo? I don't think that team was ever even talked about.


Bah, I was reading into your filter when I wrote that and really meant rayn...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 23:18 GMT
#1327
On November 06 2015 08:04 Half the Sky wrote:
Nice.

So we have a scumteam of Rels/Shockey and one of Kita/Superbia. At least it's looking that way.

I'm thinking Artanis should nominate himself, rayn and Xatalos. That is my first impression.


How can you even tell, the mission hasn't even passed. If anything this "scum team" suggestion of yours is your scummiest post already trying to claim others as scum when mission not even done.... PSH... You swear that a mafia member won't be on a team.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 23:56 GMT
#1341
On November 06 2015 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:48 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.


Hmmm... I guess there is an explanation at least.... Of some sort...


So if I got this right... shockeyy would only vote for missions where there's one of me/rayn, but not both......? shockeyy?


Yes, but if you used your brain, you would understand why... If both of you are on a mission together and one mission gets sabotaged, then it's hard to differentiate wether or not you both sabotaged it. If you go on solo missions, rather than together, it makes it easier to see if you or rayn are mafia. Obviously you both got you wanted and are now butt buddies on the same team.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 00:01 GMT
#1344
On November 06 2015 08:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 08:56 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:48 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.


Hmmm... I guess there is an explanation at least.... Of some sort...


So if I got this right... shockeyy would only vote for missions where there's one of me/rayn, but not both......? shockeyy?


Yes, but if you used your brain, you would understand why... If both of you are on a mission together and one mission gets sabotaged, then it's hard to differentiate wether or not you both sabotaged it. If you go on solo missions, rather than together, it makes it easier to see if you or rayn are mafia. Obviously you both got you wanted and are now butt buddies on the same team.


LOL

I mean, I can kind of understand the principle... But where does this boundless confidence that we're scum come from? Just from the fact that we've defended each other? Wouldn't scum instead want to avoid direct "teaming up" or anything like that?


Why does it matter when a good portion of the town already thinks you're town?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 00:05 GMT
#1346
In the event that the mission passes, can we use this same exact team for mission 4? K thanks.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 00:12 GMT
#1350
On November 06 2015 09:06 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 09:05 ShoCkeyy wrote:
In the event that the mission passes, can we use this same exact team for mission 4? K thanks.


That's mission impossible though, since this is the only mission with 3 people I think.


You're pretty slow, we use the same exact team + 2, what's the issue? lol...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 03:46 GMT
#1355
Is there a reason why you think he's scum?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 18:28 GMT
#1413
On November 06 2015 21:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.

Given the fact that you've been dancing around my alignment for a while now I didn't find it a very obvious joke, but very well.

Talk to me about Shockeyy. You seem to be one of the only people townreading him.

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.


Are you mafia?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 19:53 GMT
#1416
On November 06 2015 21:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 21:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:18 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!

Pretty cool (=
I'm picturing you with your folder of "funny and town-looking images", waiting for the perfect opportunity to post one

Is that an indirect way of calling me mafia?

No. Did you feel attacked by that post ?

The way you phrased it made me think you were scumreading me, yes. Generally people don't feel the need to specify "town-looking images" when they're talking about people they are in fact townreading.

It's pretty obvious it was a joke though.

Given the fact that you've been dancing around my alignment for a while now I didn't find it a very obvious joke, but very well.

Talk to me about Shockeyy. You seem to be one of the only people townreading him.

First, his play makes no sense for scum. His scumreads are the two most townread people this game, and he's keeping them since the beginning of the game; and I think he might be right on rayn. This has transformed him into someone whom nobody listens to and nobody picks in their team. If that guy is mafia, he's playing to lose the game.


Just curious since I felt like you re-worded one of my posts that you probably did not read.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:25 GMT
#1439
Lol.... Of course..... I don't look crazy now do I? ;\
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#1441
On November 07 2015 08:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
What we know

SL/Xata/rayn = 1 spy

Rels/shockey/Superbia/Kita/Artanis = 2 spies

Latest voting results:

On November 06 2015 08:00 Tictock wrote:
Day 1
Xatalos Nomination (Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - YES
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - NO
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Superbia - NO

MISSION IS APPROVED

Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, and sicklucker will be embarking on Mission 1
Mission will be completed in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 6 November 2015.

We don't know that. There could be 2 spies in the first mission.

Also, I guess we're not sending the same mission + me then. Huh.


LOL no. Eh, in the actual resistance we know the number of sabotages, but I guess that's not the case here. NVM.

You do realize one of the spies could've voted pass, right?


I'm starting to think that HtS is a spy.... What are your thoughts on her?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:35 GMT
#1452
On November 07 2015 08:33 Xatalos wrote:
That was ballsy >.> Especially if SL is scum...

But I still think rayn is town, so it pretty much has to be SL... Quite doubt it would be both. Wouldn't make much sense for scum rayn to embrace scum SL as the third member then...

I'll have to relook at them both though...


Are you using morse code or something?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:38 GMT
#1456
On November 07 2015 08:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Incidentally tripping over it as I'm reading through rayn's filter. Figures.


[image loading]
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2015 23:49 GMT
#1459
I work essentially every day from 9am to 9pm, right now, I need to finish up with three clients and finish writing out a script to pull json info from a site. I'm dead tired, but anyways, why should I trust you?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 00:29 GMT
#1471
On November 07 2015 09:25 Xatalos wrote:
Mehh... I guess there's the very slight argument against rayn that he so easily townread Superbia when I got the opposite impression from the events... I just kind of don't think rayn would go out of his way to townread Superbia in that situation as scum, no matter what Superbia is. From what I remember, he scumread very aggressively in the VS game as scum (for not-so-good reasons as well), but didn't have many townreads at all. Meanwhile in the last Vanilla game as town he gave away townreads very easily (especially the townreads to me, Vivax and ritoky right away). So this basically falls more into his town play than scum play, I think.


Thoughts on me after this first mission eh?
Life?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 15
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT257
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4m
OSC
3h 4m
Stellar Fest
3h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.