• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8432 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 170 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 23:02 GMT
#621
AFK for 30m.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 23:02 GMT
#622
Will probably vote NO unless kita appears really town today. We'll see.

Would also like to hear from rayn what he thinks of the team.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 23:04 GMT
#623
On November 03 2015 07:24 Half the Sky wrote:
Fair enough.


What?! You can't possible accept his response can you?!

+ Show Spoiler +
He failed to answer in the form of a question
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 23:09 GMT
#624
Still a bit hard to understand the switch on kita from full scum to full town in like one page >.> Was asking those questions / the soft suspicion on me really that good? The conclusion seemed to be just a list of null reads..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 23:11 GMT
#625
On November 03 2015 07:55 Xatalos wrote:
Besides, some semi-good posts don't really override the way he ignored what was going on and posted random filler throughout the day >.>


What are you referring to here? Which topics am I ignoring? Aside from maybe the super/xat stuff from the first hour of the game, which I didn't find all that interesting at the time and later followed up when super posted the second explanation.

There was a bit of stuff that went on during the gap where I was asleep and the Europeans were posting, but I think I even touched on most of the relevant stuff there too. Is there something you feel I haven't adequately shared my opinion on?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 23:14 GMT
#626
On November 03 2015 07:55 Xatalos wrote:
Besides, some semi-good posts don't really override the way he ignored what was going on and posted random filler throughout the day >.>

But oh well... If this is to happen, then so be it. It's not like it's the final team yet.


Why does this apply to myself, but not superbia? He essentially has 1 talking point this game, even after the return to the thread where he brings back up the "nightmare for scum" stuff that has already been discussed to death.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 02 2015 23:26 GMT
#627
oh man I was hoping there would be less to read. I didnt really plan to scum hunt in this because I have no idea how too. Was hoping we could just play number simulators 2015
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 23:32 GMT
#628
I was hoping that we could nominate sicklucker and we wouldn't need to worry about a sabotage because he'd never show up.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 02 2015 23:35 GMT
#629
ya right if im scum ill try
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 02 2015 23:37 GMT
#630
w/e im just gonna catch later then i have time not alt tab and give it my undivided attention
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 23:56 GMT
#631
On November 03 2015 08:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 07:55 Xatalos wrote:
Besides, some semi-good posts don't really override the way he ignored what was going on and posted random filler throughout the day >.>

But oh well... If this is to happen, then so be it. It's not like it's the final team yet.


Why does this apply to myself, but not superbia? He essentially has 1 talking point this game, even after the return to the thread where he brings back up the "nightmare for scum" stuff that has already been discussed to death.


Not really sure what you mean here? I didn't say that you only had one talking point, but that you came to make random posts here and there throughout the day without impact on the thread. I think Superbia looks better than you atm because I thought his reasoning for the initial scumread on me was passable and he made decent posts later on, especially the TMI thing about Rels. He was also constantly engaged with the thread... Not really sure how it's comparable to you.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 23:58 GMT
#632
And yeah, mostly I just meant that you didn't really engage in anything, rather made some very vague and ultimately meaningless posts about setup / how null everything was.

In that sense, your most recent posts are better... But still.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 23:58 GMT
#633
On November 03 2015 08:32 kitaman27 wrote:
I was hoping that we could nominate sicklucker and we wouldn't need to worry about a sabotage because he'd never show up.


LOL
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 23:58 GMT
#634
On November 03 2015 08:02 Half the Sky wrote:
AFK for 30m.


Or a bit longer?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 03 2015 00:21 GMT
#635
On November 03 2015 08:56 Xatalos wrote:
He was also constantly engaged with the thread... Not really sure how it's comparable to you.


That's not true though. Look at the time stamps. I have several posts following the events of the thread every hour for the past ten hours.

Superbia has his initial exchange with you, a group of posts 12 hours ago, and then a couple posts upon his return.

I don't understand why you scum read me by saying that I ignored what was going on most of the day, while town reading superbia because he is engaged with the thread because in reality he wasn't even here all day aside from the 1 hour burst of activity.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 03 2015 00:26 GMT
#636
I doubt even superbia would say that he was "constantly engaged with the thread" most of today. He's mostly in catch up mode at the moment. What do you make of that super?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 00:29 GMT
#637
On November 03 2015 08:37 sicklucker wrote:
w/e im just gonna catch later then i have time not alt tab and give it my undivided attention


Sooner rather than later would be grand.

And me being gone longer....eh, I blame that on my husband.

12:30am now though and I can't stay up for too much longer...figures.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 00:30 GMT
#638
I am liking Kita's posts most of this page particularly with the Superbia comparison. Doesn't make Superbia a spy but makes sense to query the way he is.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 00:32 GMT
#639
ATM, not much to contribute now, and the bed beckons. Will resume tomorrow.

Good night lovelies.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 05:16 GMT
#640
HalfTheSky; based on what does Xatalos drop under superbia in your reads?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 860
SteadfastSC560
TaKeTV 482
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 327
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins138
monkeys_forever29
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 164
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
FrodaN810
ceh9784
Beastyqt613
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .150
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 49m
Stellar Fest
18h 49m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.