• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10401 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 14:03 GMT
#787
On November 03 2015 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ShoCkeyy do you agree you, kitaman and Rels should go to the first mission?


Yea sure why not, I have a better feeling about kitaman and rels than I do of you...


Kita's getting discussed to death now, but Rels....how?

I can answer that. "Because rayn and Xatalos are teaming up against him". (that's what he said)
But on the other hand he now says he doesn't really think i am scum.


Stop putting words in my posts... I never said you were scum and I never did not say I don't really think you're scum... If you want please quote where I say this... If anything your ignorance keeps fueling my need to keep labeling as scum and keep pushing for you.

I'm going to quote this one more time:

On November 03 2015 21:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:

As for your last paragraph, i do think at least Artanis would push stuff more, and SL would bus (lol). Basically as scum you want to look as town as possible and bussing is definitely not out of question, since you only need one scum onto a mission. If you, from the beginning, cut your own chances of getting to missions as scum, you basically just lose the game. Artanis knows better, and i find it genuine that he just has not have time to play and therefore hasn't have good reads. And i still think SL would just bus. And the rest of the people look worse anyways, and everyone cannot be scum.


This obviously means something and all of you are just ignoring it. I wouldn't be surprised that the scum team is leading the town...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 14:05 GMT
#788
If we play by rayn's logic, I look the scummiest, so then I'm actually town.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 14:08 GMT
#791
On November 03 2015 23:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i find it really funny that every other post you call me scum and every other post you tell me to point out where you call me scum.

It is literally hilarious. ^_^


Tell me where I directly called you scum.. This is the third time I've asked you to.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 16:33 GMT
#806
On November 04 2015 01:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:46 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I gathered he town read you, HtS, Super... and this was posted 10 pages ago, he has way more reads than you do. You obviously think everyone else is town other than rels, kita and I.

I don't even have my full scum team list yet, I don't think anybody has a full scum team list yet, but some how you already do which further fuels my suspicion against you.

LOL
Sry Shockey but I'm laughing really hard =D


Yea, was just waking up and posting from my phone... I definitely misread it while trying to quote it lol...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 18:42 GMT
#832
On November 04 2015 02:47 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 23:08 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 23:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i find it really funny that every other post you call me scum and every other post you tell me to point out where you call me scum.

It is literally hilarious. ^_^


Tell me where I directly called you scum.. This is the third time I've asked you to.


I'm confused what you are trying to say because I was working under the assumption that rayn was one of your spy suspects.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through.


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
rayn the whole game has tried to look like an angry town player, cause he's obviously getting angry at my assumptions, not even real accusations. He can't even find the time to go through my meta and see how I play, yet I went through his. He also can't find the time to really interact with me


Are you arguing semantics between whether or not you "directly called him scum" or whether you "inferred he was possibly scum"? Is the difference important?

What do you think of people like Artanis, Xat or Super. Even if you aren't completely certain, it would be nice to see a bit more regarding what you are thinking about each of them.


There is a difference between directly calling him scum and having him as a suspect... I don't have any proof that he is, but I do have my suspicions from his previous games and his current postings. I also don't have a well enough case to directly call him scum. However, he calls me scum immediately, says I also directly call him scum and places me into a party of three that are scum in his books.

Artanis, I can understand if he's busy. I'm a busy guy too... I work a lot and I normally do not ever post as much as this. Within the few posts that he's made, he's brought one solid post that can pass off as town for me.

On November 03 2015 07:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:57 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:52 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hello folks!


Lex, please tell me you have something of substance to say. Or will soon, at least by the time I get home.

Not really, I'm kinda looking to be engaged in conversation to actually get the ball rolling and get into the game.


....

Right now there's much debate over Superbia/rayn/Xata - that corner of things. Shockey's been back and forth on a few things. Does nothing jump out to you? Or anything that could change your reads?

I just updated my noms too. What say you?

I'm still kinda leaning scum on Shockey, though I do like that he's addressed a lot of issues I can very easily see his play be scum motivated, and I still feel like he was trying to get a hole in Rels' defense earlier.

Having reread Kita, I'm actually quite okay with him, though I don't think his points on Xatalos say too much. Finding scum in this game isn't really as important as finding town so I can see Town Xata searching for town moreso than scum.

I like Superbia's post on Rels, and honestly it does kinda make me doubt on him, but it moreso gives me a townread on Superbia for the way he's structured his post; he has a very clear idea of where he's going and that direction leads me to townread him.

The problem I have now is that I have too many townreads which is eh. I'm probably going to vote no on the first team regardless to get more time. I'm not going to have much time until Thursday honestly.


Xata to me is still null, his needing to back rayn all the time is really weird and on the other hand he hasn't really done anything that can really call scum motivated. The only post I found weird was the whole reason super started going after Xata.

Super in general seemed like he tried to be active the first day and really start the conversation going. I sense more of a town from him that he's actively looking for both town/spies. The only thing that throws me off about super is how he "concluded" rayn was town. I don't think he ever explains it.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 19:52 GMT
#835
@kita you summed it up here:

"He doesn't seem comfortable giving out statements which he isn't confident about. This could either mean that truly isn't sure and wants more time until it is clear or that he doesn't want to make a statement that could backfire later on in the game."

And also, I have been looking into rayn's previous games. Another thing, I don't need to be on a team, I already know I'm town, so when ever I do get on a team I'll be a 33% chance that it will pass. My current focus atm is trying to find town so when I vote for the teams, I know I'm voting confidently.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 20:44 GMT
#839
On November 04 2015 05:42 Xatalos wrote:
Well, Superbia has really just become inactive in recent times, not necessarily unengaged... We'll see what he does when he returns.

(btw his last post is kind of weird... said he's voting yes and will explain it later? why not now?)


He said it was his Gf's birthday today so he wouldn't be around much... Did you miss that?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 23:10 GMT
#868
On November 04 2015 08:06 Superbia wrote:
Half-here. Was general consensus no at EoD?


I think so, it pretty much seemed like a few people were going to say no.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2015 00:04 GMT
#884
Or read the thread and give your thoughts. My reason is in my posting history.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2015 00:27 GMT
#893
On November 04 2015 09:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Gnight.


Kitaman, question did you only read my mafia games?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2015 04:18 GMT
#901
What? I knew they would be public and I did say any team that went ahead that wasn't xata rayn would be fine by me. I don't get what makes me look bad by voting yes?...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2015 14:29 GMT
#944
On November 04 2015 20:52 Xatalos wrote:
Crap... My phone deleted everything I was writing as I went back to look at filters :/ Now I'll just write from the top of my head..

So yeah, right now I think shockeyy is probably scum (especially if he didn't realize that the votes would be public like sicklucker said..). The remaining scum should be one of HTS/Kita (explained before) and one of Rels/Superbia/Artanis. Tbh Rels hasn't seemed too bad lately considering his constant activity and engagement, while Superbia and Artanis have basically continued semi-lurking for a long time now. Not really confident who there is scum, but that should be resolved as the game progresses.

So overall, not really confident in attempting an all-scum team right now. Probably best just to go with the safe plan of me, rayn and.. sicklucker? He hasn't really done much besides the weird OMGUS on me, but just with PoE, the point about shockeyy and overall his "I don't give a fuck" attitude seem more likely from town IMO. Tentatively:

##Nominate Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker
(That should work?)

I'll be online only very sporadically for a while, but please comment.


Xata is not reading thread confirmed by this post. I'm in my office today, so I won't be posting a lot.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2015 17:11 GMT
#1024
On November 04 2015 20:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Since this worked so well for me last time I'm gonna go and do it again. Reads of X on Y below:
[image loading]
Things of note after I went through the filters:
-Superbia doesn't have many opinions at all. I don't like it. He was honed into one thing and one thing alone for a while and didn't really come to anything from it.
-I actually came off with a pretty strong townread on sl from it, which I was surprised by. He seems very open and aggressive in his posting which I didn't get from him when he was scum. Seems to actually be trying to do stuff.
-Surprised so many people scumread Rels still. He seems really active to me and pushing things. Can people explain this?
-Still actually kinda leaning scum on HtS. She seems highly defensive, and in hindsight I still don't really like how she mentioned how I didn't have much time, yet still tried to push a fear read based on not doing much.

Also, Rayn should be on whichever next mission. I also find it odd that shockeyy's actually suspicious of him, I'm not sure that's actually a good play as mafia to do but eh. Could be newbie scum I suppose.


You missed that I town read you and rels also. Another thing, why would I say I don't need to get on a team if I was mafia? Wouldn't I want to be on a team if I was mafia in order to sabotage?... You guys don't make any sense. I also don't need to place myself on my own team if I'm confident on who is town. Back to work.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2015 20:07 GMT
#1068
Guess no one read my last post.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2015 20:32 GMT
#1072
On November 05 2015 05:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 02:11 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I also don't need to place myself on my own team if I'm confident on who is town. Back to work.


The problem that I have here is that you said you would pass every combination except the xat + rayn combo. rayn really seems to be the player you were most suspicious of on day one, yet you sent it through.

Also, don't get discouraged by everyone scum reading you if you are indeed town. People are going to reject pretty much anything you say if the hive mind is against you. Just keep trucking and maybe it will help sometime down the road


The reason I passed it was because if a sabotage happened on the first mission, then that can just fuel the suspicion even more and more people would start to see what I'm talking about. Also, Idc if people scum read me, I've been playing TL Mafia since the mafia forums first opened ;p
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 00:10 GMT
#1165
Trying to play ketchup, still at the office, will be driving soon, ughhh.... an hour commute gg. Other than that, can I get a quick list of the next team that will be up for voting?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 03:10 GMT
#1190
You guys/girls are all bad at this game. It's so obvious I'm not scum by looking like scum. Do you think as a scum player I would say I don't care about getting on a team? Do you think as a scum player I would seriously let me team down by forcing it to be 2v9? A spy will always try his best to look like town. Fuck looking like a town player, I know I'm town, I don't care if I get labeled as scum because in the end, the town will win. I just want to let my town players know to really look out for those misguided posts. The mafia needs to get on those missions to win so they're going to try their best to really paint me or anybody else as mafia. I don't need to get on the teams to win because I know eventually we'll have the three town players consistently going on missions to win the game.

//Stuck in traffic rant.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 03:16 GMT
#1191
Also brings me to my next point, who ever is pushing for me as mafia. I would say to start looking there - there's definitely mafia hiding there.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 14:58 GMT
#1226
Idk why it's so hard for people to understand I knew the votes would be visible... Also it's not hard to look through my filter.

On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.


The lineup when I voted was HtS, Xata and Kita, which I was perfectly fine with. Also, a bit more on my strategy. Losing the first one is a big deal to me, because then we have 1 out of 3 that have to be mafia. We just do not ever send any of them to any missions. After there will be three missions that are ready to be won since the fourth one needs at least 2 mafia members and we know of already one by then who hasn't gone on any other missions. Obviously there will be two more, as well, but with this game dragging out, it'll eventually be easy to spot them.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2015 14:59 GMT
#1227
Aand I realized I spent my 4k post on trying to let you know mafia is hiding behind the wall of painting me mafia.
Life?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 37m
Online Event
6h 37m
FEL
11h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.